Final

Working out

Working out-

"Six and seven and eight! Now to the other side!"

Sungmin pouted at that overly excited pitchy voice and moved his body, mimicked the lady's movements. His arms were getting sore.

The small man released tiny huffs of breath as he continued to pump his arms in accordance to the lady's counting that he had trouble keeping up, silently praying for the eight counts to come quicker.

"-and eight!"

Sungmin clasped his hands over his chest dramatically and plopped on his yoga mat, vowing that he'll go to church every weekend from now on. It doesn't matter that he only started working out five minutes ago, he was just really glad he had completed this. 

The video kept running, that lady kept talking and Sungmin -had- to keep on doing the workout he hated.  Sighing, he lazily dragged himself up with his elbows. 

"Come on! We can all do this!" The lady was getting increasingly annoying as her voice bloomed from Sungmin's amplifiers. Was she genuinely encouraging him or just simply mocking him of his pathetic state?

"Min, i'm home-" Kyuhyun stopped by the door and leaned on the wooden door, his briefcase slung on his shoulder. He cocked his head, what the hell was his roommate doing? Sungmin is usually too lazy to even make his bed, why is he now standing on his yoga mat and doing all sorts of comical poses?

Kyuhyun chucked lightly at Sungmin's lame attempt to try to do lunges, he was literally only placing one foot in front of another. 

"What'cha doing Min?" 

Sungmin had a two second heart attack as he lunged(he did a proper one this time) towards his laptop and slammed it shut, effectively shutting both the image and audio at once. 

"I um.." Kyuhyun grinned, his eyes twinkling, as he stared at the petite man holding his laptop in embarrassment, with his cheeks flushed cutely pink.

"Hm?"

"-was exercising?" 

"Really?" 

Sungmin pouted and slapped Kyuhyun's thigh lightly. "stop taunting me."  

Kyuhyun laughed. "Why the sudden change?" He crouched to Sungmin's eye level and poked his fluffily chubby cheeks. "the Sungmin i knew would always fall asleep on the couch with a bag of chips on his tummy."  

Sungmin growled and murmured that it was none of his business and that he is an idiot.

Kyuhyun laughed again and ruffled Sungmin's head, completely stripping him of the respect Kyuhyun should have given him since Sungmin was older. 

"I know a better way to burn those calories, something we both can do and hopefully enjoy."

Sungmin's eyes lit up innocently and a grin graced across his face, unconsciously placing his laptop on the ground, staring expectedly at Kyuhyun, happy that there was actually an easier way out other than just flapping your body around. 

"What?" Sungmin gripped Kyuhyun's arm and gently shook it, as if he was requesting Kyuhyun to give him the miracle of his life.

"All we need to do is this."

 Kyuhyun reached to the back of Sungmin's head and pulled him closer, smashing his thin lips with Sungmin's plumb pink ones. Butterflies exploded within both parties. He began placing soft pecks which then escalated to tongue. Kyuhyun started to nibble on Sungmin's lips, which he opened to allow the entrance of Kyuhyun's tongue. Sungmin's hands found its way to Kyuhyun's waist and just rested there, while Kyuhyun continued to make out with him.

Slowly, Kyuhyun pulled away and stared straight into Sungmin's doe eyes, glimpsing at his swollen lips, then proclaimed a triumphant expression.

"There you go, we each burnt 39 calories."

"Wha-?" Sungmin blinked a couple of times then whispered, his eyes narrowed as if he had a huge secret to tell. "Is it okay if we do this? I mean we're not together of anything.. Is it illegal?"

Kyuhyun flicked Sungmin's forehead, laughing, amused.

"Ya stop laughing. I'm serious! Ya i'm older, i demand some respect." Kyuhyun decided to put Sungmin's self proclaimed 'respect' into place and stopped laughing, immediately changing his expression to a serious one.

"You're right! This is illegal. We're screwed, Hyung."

Sungmin swallowed thickly and gripped Kyuhyun's arm. "ottokae?"

"That's why we should be together Min!"

"Together? Like together together together?"

"Yeah, together together."

"You missed a 'together'."

"But aren't those only for people who love each other?" 

"Yeah. I love you, Lee Sungmin."

Sungmin kept silent for a moment and Kyuhyun bit his lips. What if Sungmin rejected him flatly? And ,worst come to worst, leave?

"Really?" That barely came out as a whisper.

"Really really."

Sungmin abruptly stood up and pushed Kyuhyun's hands out of the way as if they were a nuisance and sat on Kyuhyun's lap, smiling up at -his- Kyuhyun. 

"Me too." 

Kyuhyun shimmered with happiness as his heart fluttered while he stared at his little sunshine. A genuine happy smile finally appeared on his face as he wrapped his arms around Sungmin's torso. 

The both of them sat in comfortable silence, enjoying each other's presence. 

"But really, why were you working out?" 

"I saw you with Yuri that day, i thought if i were slimmer you'll notice me."

Kyuhyun flicked the smaller man on his forehead.

"RESPECT!"

"Don't be silly I only love you. I always had."