BATCH OO2 。YOUR LOST CHANCES [ FREE | AVAILABLE ]

aimerie's graphic & storyline shop 。 SEARCHING FOR A PLOTLINE + GRAPHIC IN PACKAGE? 。graphic requests open : two slots available!
JrYKfPQ.pngjqIU9KB.png
ETERNITY
aimerie's
 
THE GRAPHIC& STORYLINE SHOP
HOME            ARCHIVE          REQUEST           CONTACT         CREDIT
 
THE GRAPHIC OO2
STORY DETAILS [ STATUS : FREE | AVAILABLE ]
POSTER LINK : LINK OO2 .

STORY TITLE : YOUR LOST CHANCES .

PAIRING : PARK CHANYEOL x YOU [OC] .

GENRE : ROMANCE | DRAMA  .

QUOTES : ' ALLOW ME TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU AGAIN. '                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 AIMERIE'S NOTE : PLEASE PM ME IF YOU NEED HELP WITH THE PLOT OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
 
THE STORYPLOT/PLOTLINE
Because of hatred, Park Chanyeol swears that he'll make your life a living hell. Being his fiance isn't an easy job, Chanyeol tried everything in order for you to hate him and in order for you to cancel the marriage before it could happen. Trying to kill you is one of those options. The reason to his hatred? Your parents are the reason to why his mother died yet his father wants you to be his husband in order to return some debts. For all the confusion and wrong assumptions, you were to blame for the hurt of the ones in the past. Knowing to the truth that Chanyeol's mom didn't died but instead was saved by your parents, Chanyeol regrets to what he had done. But is it too late? All his chances are lost? Did he hurt you too much that in the end it's you who left and not him?