BATCH OO1 。BETWEEN THE TWO [ FREE | AVAILABLE ]

aimerie's graphic & storyline shop 。 SEARCHING FOR A PLOTLINE + GRAPHIC IN PACKAGE? 。graphic requests open : two slots available!
JrYKfPQ.pngjqIU9KB.png
ETERNITY
aimerie's
 
THE GRAPHIC& STORYLINE SHOP
HOME            ARCHIVE          REQUEST           CONTACT         CREDIT
 
THE GRAPHIC OO1
STORY DETAILS [ STATUS : FREE | AVAILABLE ]
POSTER LINK : LINK 001 .

STORY TITLE : BETWEEN THE TWO .

PAIRING : OH SEHUN x ZHANG YIXING [LAY] .

GENRE : ROMANCE | DRAMA | | GANGSTER-THEMED .

QUOTES : ' IF YOU HAD TO CHOSE BETWEEN TWO, WHO WILL YOU CHOOSE? '                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   AIMERIE'S NOTE : PLEASE PM ME IF YOU NEED HELP WITH THE PLOT OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
 
THE STORYPLOT/PLOTLINE
Oh Sehun, a powerful and known gangster known by most of the underground gangster and groups. The reason behind to why he became a gangster is because he's seeking for his lost fiance, Lay. Lay disappeared and was taken by one powerful gangster in the past when Lay was at home alone while Sehun is at work. Now becoming a gangster, Sehun wants to take revenge and to find his fiance back. After months of becoming an underground gangster, Sehun met Yixing who was attacked in the middle of the night. Same face but the opposite personality. The cheerful, childish Lay with the close in, quiet Yixing. Encountering with Lay after falling in love, knowing all of Yixing's secrets and weaknesses as well as tainting the innocent man, who will Sehun choose? The past that he worked hard to find out, to take him back to him, to finish their marriage or to the present with someone that he might have fallen in love, more in love with Yixing but he's confused as to his promises and will?