Final.

Honeymoon Baby

"Jagiyaaaa~!  Wake up ! Let's walk at the beach ." taehyung shake your body hard when your bodystill lying on the bed. 

"hrmmmm..."  you take the pillow and put it on yor ears. You are too tired right now to listen to your husband. you just want to sleep.

"Ya~! We should walk at the beach or do other activities right now! What is the point we come this far if you keep sleeping?"  Taehyung keep disturbing you make you sit from your lying.

"can't you just rest for few hours? Dont you feel tired after the long flight?" you said lazily and then you lay at your husband thigh.Your lips formed a smile when Tahyung's hand started your hair and make you feel very comfortable and want to fall asleep again.

"jagiya~  I want to spend time my time at beautiful place with my beautiful angel. So, let's get ready. We stil can sleep tonight. We can do morethan that if you want." taehyung whispered it at your ear and smirk make you blush.

"ya~! Shut up." you jokingly slap on his face.

"whatever. Let's go!" Taehyung get off from the bed and take his bowler hat and sunglasses that on the hotel room's dressing table. He also take you sunglasses and hat and he put it on you. 

"aishhh.." You sigh when Taehyung keep pull your hand to make you stand up.

*********

Both of you walk through at the beautiful beach. Taehyung hand that holding thight your hand makes you feel safe.

"_____-ah. Sit down here." Taehyung pat on the beach sand. You just follow his instruction. 

"now straight your legs." you followed what he said again. You just wandering what he want to do right now. After you straighten both of your legs, Taehyung started to dig the sand and put on you. 

"ya~! What youdoing at me? My body will get dirty!" you getting shock when he do that. Taehyung laugh.

"naahh.. I just want to make you looks like mermaid. You always say that you like Ariel right?" he continue doing his 'work'. 

"really? You can make me looks like mermaid?" you getting excited. Since kid you really like to watch little mermaid. Until now you still watch it. For you Ariel is soo cute and she is your favourite disney's princess.

"yeah. Believe me."

After a few long minutes,finally Taehyung stop putting sand on you. " you already a mermaid now!" 

"wahh! I got tail ! " taehyung just laugh when he see your excited face. He feel happy when you like it.

"say cheese!" taehyung snap your picture with your sand mermaid tail. He look at the picture that he captured. " i think you just need to wear bikini then it will be perfect." taehyung smirk.

"ya~! You ert! You wake up from the sand make your fake mermaid tail  break. Taheyung run to the water when you start to chase him.

" I love you ___" he whisper at your ears when you able to catch him.

=============================

I really want to make this long but i have no idea. Hope you guys enjoy and leave feedback ~^^