Chapter 1 : Crush

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14 years later...

 

All of student cheering, shouting ‘Ravenclaw’, their basket ball school team’s name. There is a match between Genie Elite High School with Jeonju Public High School, and GEHS as the hometeam, playing and give all their best for the competition. Especially, their captain. The most popular student in their school, Park Yoochun.

***

After 14 years, he has grow up as a high school boy which is this year he will be 18 years old and a chances to him get driver license is bigger. That’s what he want all this time. A license. His parent has bought him a sport car which happen to be his favourite car but he didn’t get permission to drive it.

What the deal? He must be an excellent student in school, in any subject, in any sport and in everything. When people want someone describe him in one word it is; perfectionist. Not just that, he known as flower boy and a good-looking cute prince. He gain attention from other female students or who ever lay eyes on him.

His gentle eyes..when look at someone..

His bashful smile...when feel shy..

His tall figure...when playing basketball...

His fair white skin...when the sunlight on him...

His cherry-pink lips... That’s a proof that he is someone who non-smoking type. Because he know, smoking is not good for his health and so do his families.

That’s what his families taught him. Thinking before doing something that you may regret later..

***

“Oh~ I just love him..”, a girl with dark-black hair sighed, in love.

“Him? Who?”, her friend asked.

“Yoochun. Park Yoochun. Doesn’t he look perfect?”, she asked her friend.

“I don’t know..” her friend commented, bluntly. Sound so uninterested with the topics or maybe the boy.

She grit her teeth and turned her head; glare at her friend who is absurb with reading books. “Yah! Im Yoon Ah!”, she shouts, make the latter startled.

“Why~?”, the girl named ‘Yoona’, whine in annoyed.

“Can you just for one second, leave your book?! We not in class!”,

“Gosh! Choi Sooyoung, calm yourself.. Even we’re not in class, doesn’t mean we can’t reading, for God’s sake!”, Yoona nagged.

“I know. But I’m talking here~”, Sooyoung said.

“I heard. Okay? I’m not that deaf..”, Yoona replied in calm tone. Sooyoung sighed and weakened her shoulder.

“What now?”, Yoona asked.

“What do you reckon? I wasted my energy for scolds you and now I’m hungry..” Sooyoung pouting.

“Ah, really? But sorry, Sooyoung. You can’t eat..”, Yoona teased and continue read her book.

“But why~?”, Sooyoung whined, feeling unfair.

“Because we are not in cafeteria. Deal with it..”, Yoona mocked. Sooyoung’s jaw dropped and huff in disbelief when she caught what Yoona mean by her word.

“Are you..by any chances...mocking me?”, Sooyoung inquiry with her one eye-brows raised.

“What do you reckon? Yes!”, Yoona replied.

Sooyoung huffed as she turning away and crossed her arms under her chest. Sulking. Yoona took a short glances at her and smile secretly. She will never lose to prank her friend, Sooyoung.

Friend?, Yoona thought for awhile.

Actually, Yoona didn’t have any friends or bestfriend. She treat others student equally and act normally. But no one in the school she thought as FRIEND or BESTFRIEND.

Everyone is her CLASSMATE and SCHOOLMATE.

She is just my classmate. There is no friend.., Yoona thought and inhaled a deep breath before sighed.

***

@Canteen

 

Sooyoung ate her lunch while Yoona is still reading and take some note. Sooyoung frowned. “What are you doing?”, Sooyoung asked.

“Take some note..”, Yoona said.

“For what?”

“Do you remember that we will have Business Test today?”, Yoona asked, didn’t divert her attention from the book.

“Wait, what?! Business Test? Are you serious?”, Sooyoung asked. Almost choked her own lunch.

“Yes.. Ripley’s believe it or not..”, Yoona said, bluntly.

Sooyoung sighed and look around. “I’ve done with my lunch. I will see you around..”, Sooyoung said.

Yoona just nod her head as respond. Sooyoung get up from her seat and paused when saw a group of male student entering the canteen. Yoona frowned as she look at Sooyoung who sat back on her seat.

“Why?”

“They are here..”, Sooyoung said with her wide smile. Yoona divert her attention, looking at ‘they’ who Sooyoung talk about.

 

It’s Ravenclaw – their school basketball team. They a loud and making noisy with their cheering. They won the game and celebrates in the cafeteria with their coach treat them. The golden trophy raised to the air by the captain Park. Proud? Yes. As a student, Yoona somehow feel proud for her school, but it doesn’t mean they have to be loud like this!

“Oh, my God.. Look at them. They look y when sweaty~”, Sooyoung said.

“What?! Yah.. Are you out of your mind? That smelly! Euw!”, Yoona flinch by the smell of sweat that coming from the Ravenclaw.

“I didn’t smell anything..”, Sooyoung blurted, confused.

“I’m out.. See you at class..”, Yoona say while her hand gather her books and hug it.

“Okay..”, Sooyoung said with smile.

Yoona shook her head and get up from her seat. She walk out from the cafeteria with her head hung low.

At the same time, Yoochun who is celebrates and laughing happily with his teammate, disturbed by the moving figure that caught his attention. It’s Yoona.

His smile faded as soon as he realizes that Yoona is about walking out from the cafeteria. A thought crossed his mind ; Is she watching our match today?

***

“Ohhooo~ It’s seems our captain Park is falling in love~”, Woobin, one of Yoochun teammate teasing. Everyone start cooing him.

“Really? With who?”, Yunho asked, interested.

“Nonsense!”, Yoochun commented as he shook his head, denied his own feeling. But at the end, he saw Yoona dissapear from his sight and smile to his friends after that.

Without they realize, Sooyoung saw and heard everything.

***

Yoochun tie his necktie as he standing facing mirror in his locker. “Should we celebrates at the restaurant, sometimes?”, one of their teammate suggest.

“Restaurant? Are you serious? That will be boring..”, the others protested.

“Then? Any suggestion?”,

“Night Club!”

Yoochun chuckles when he heard that place. There is no way he will go there. Not even thinking once.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter