Prologue : Lady in Red Dress & Disaster

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The grass is green. The sky is light blue. The sea is aqua. The cloud is white. My dress is soft pink. My skin is fair. The house is white. The flower is...”,

A little girl call out all color what she saw around her. But she stop her step and paused awhile as she arrived at the garden at the side of the house. It’s beautiful. There is a white swing among the flowers with green grass look like the carpet. And the flowers is...

“...colourful.”, she continued as her lips formed a wide smile. That little girl running to swing and seat on it.

“I like this..”,

She look around, her attention glued to a piece of paper on the grass. Frowned. She hates when there is something bothered her perfect view. She get up from her seat and pick up the paper.

Her eyebrows raised. That object that she thought only a piece of paper turned out to be a picture of a little boy riding his bicycle with smile on his face.

“Baby~”

The little girl put the picture on her cute pink pouch when she heard her mom calling for her.

“Yes, mama! I’m coming!”, she answered and leave the garden. She saw her mother waiting for her at end of the ways to front-yard with her beautiful white dress.

“Come.. Let’s greet your aunt..”, her mother said.

“The bride?”, she asked, excitedly.

“Yes.. Let’s go..”, her mother said and hold hand with her. “What are you doing there?”, her mother asked.

“Oh..there is beautiful garden over there, mama. The flower is colourful..”, she answered cutely.

Her mother chuckles at her overload cuteness. “Where is papa?”, she asked.

“Papa with uncle at the gate..”, her mother said.

***

The beach house happening with laughs and childrens playing at the front-yard. All maid busy in the kitchen, preparing the food and beverages for today event. Meanwhile, the head of the house, Mr Park and his brother in-law, standing in front of the house gate, welcoming the guests to their house.

“It’s good when you didn’t choose outside catering for today’s event..”, Mr Jeremy commented.

“Thanks to you for recommend them. It turn out to be your relatives and we get discount for this..”, Mr Park said, feel thankful.

“Jong Suk told me that the cost for outside catering that your family planning to use is expensive. That make she worried. I really don’t like when saw her zoning out..”, Mr Jeremy said about his wide which is Mr Park’s younger sister. Both of them chuckles.

“My younger sister always the thoughtful one. Since she is the one who got married first among my younger sisters, she may have experieces in this..” Mr Park said.

Mr Jeremy nod his head. Agree with that. Both of them bowed and smile, welcoming the guests who coming to their event.

***

Meanwhile, in the bride room, a woman standing in front of the mirror, staring at her own reflection. She is wearing long sleeve wedding gown that make her look more elegance and beautiful.

The door open. She gasp and smiling when saw her sister reflection on the mirror. She turned around. “You coming!”, she said, happily.

“Of course, I am! And you look stunning like always, Soo Jin-ah” her sister said as she walk in to the room.

Park Soo Jin step down from the where she stand and walking carefully to her sister. Both of them hugging, since it’s been long time they didn’t meet.

“Thank you, unnie..” Soo Jin said, thankful.

Soo Jin eyebrows raised when saw a little girl behind her sister. She release the hug and staring at the girl.

“Your daughter?”, she asked.

“Yes.. Come baby, greet your aunt..”, her sister answered as she told her daughter to pay respect.

“Annyeong hasaeyo, imo..”, the little girl greet with a 90 degree bowed.

“Aigoo..our cutie.. How old are you?”, Soo Jin asked as she caressing the little girl soft cheeks.

“3 years old..”, the little girl answered.

“You’re so cute! I want a daughter soon..”, she blurted. Make both of them laughs.

“Will you be my flower girl?”, Soo Jin asked with smile. The door opened again. Make them startled and turned around.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Hiyah!”, two little boy playing wooden swords, fights with each other and the other one, walk-in to the room with armor in his grip.

“Yah~ Stop playing both of you.. I’m bored..”, the little boy with armor whined and drop down his armor. Sulking.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter