-- 1

Abandoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a fine morning when Ha Won woke up. She stoop up from her bed and went to wash herself. She did her daily routine. Wakeup early, wash up, cook something for breakfast and work at their coffee shop. Her day was doing fine but when Jungkook arrive from school, it changed. 

 

HA WON POV

Me and the others are at the coffee shop while our maknae Jungkook was at school. My day was doing fine but then it changed when Jungkook introduced his friend to us. Her name is Hyejung. She's perfect. She's beautiful, tall, and not to forget smart. I envy her features. When Jungkook finished introducing his friend, I looked at Taehyung who was staring at the girl. I felt kinda jealous since I've known Taehyung for a long time now and I can't help but to grow feelings on him. I tried hard not to fall for him but the more we spent more time together, the more I fall for him.  I tried talking to one of the boys saying that we still had customers but I would end up being interupted. Luckily, I haven't taken the orders of the remaining customers or else I would be in trouble. I told the customers that we have to close early today which was a total lie. I had to. No one was there to help me and it would be a disaster if I do the all by myself. I couldn't talk to the boys either cause they're too attached to that Hyejung girl. When the customers left, I closed the shop door and put the sign "CLOSED". When I finished closing the shop, I cleaned the shop on my own WITHOUT any help. They're still talking to the girl. Am I that ugly? After seeing that girl, no one paid attention to me. They ABANDONED me. I was almost finish cleaning the shop when the boys came.

"Hey, why did you close the shop? Its still early." Min Suga, my brother, said. 

"I was trying to tell you that we still had customers but I would always end up being interupted by someone. I couldn't take care of the customers alone, you know?" I said and left them dumbfounded. 

I woke up as the sun hits my face. I did m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter