Chapter 7

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7.

PIE POV.

 

I finished taking a bath and Kim already sleep on the couch. He looks cute when sleeping. I kneeled stand near the couch, observing him. Handsome and cute Panda, you sleep so well. I touched his cheek with my index finger, but he didn’t wake up. His cheek is soft. I want to , now. I touch his cheek again, but he is still sleeping, sleepy head. I pinched his nose. He moved a little, but still sleeping. Well, I pinched his nose again, but longer, I also closed his mouth with my hand. He woke up and pushed my hands away.

 

“What are you doing?! Are you going to kill me?!” He asked, gasped for air. I giggled.

 

“I woke you up. We have to go.” I said, still giggling.

 

“You are going to kill me, not to wake me up.” He sat on the couch. I laughed harder.

 

“You are so funny.” I said between my laugh. Suddenly he pulled me, I lost my balance, I fell on the couch, and accidentally our lips touched each other. I am freezing, also Kim. We looked to each other eyes. Kim pulled back himself first.

 

“I am sorry.” He said, releasing my hand. I am embarrassed, I couldn’t help my self. I am blushing, I hope he didn’t realize it. He is also blushing. This moment became awkward he threw his face to another direction.

 

“It’s okay. It’s an accident.” I said, tried to release the awkwardness. “That’s just a lip touched.” I said and grinning. Actually, my heart is beating faster.

 

“Yeah, just a lip touched.” He said and grinned to. “Come on, we have a lot of things to explore.” He stands up and taking his camera bag. I followed him, I don’t know what is his plans.

KIM POV.

 

That just accidentally kiss, my heart, could you please shut up? Be normal, don’t beating like crazy. You kissed another women many times, it just a lips touched and you are getting crazy! I am blushing, well, I am not a shy person, kiss is just a kiss for me before, but I was blushing by that awkward moment. She is blushing too. I don’t know what to say, but she talks to me first and made it better.

 

Now, we are walking to the receptionist. I rented a motorbike to go to Sam mountain. I took the key in the receptionist. We walked outside.

 

“Where is the car?” Pie asked.

 

“We are going by this motorbike.” I pointed to our ride, a big motorbike. She dropped her jaw.

 

“No way. I am afraid.”

 

“Don’t worry, trust me. It’s safe.”

 

“Kim, are you crazy? Change it with car!”

 

“They don’t have any car. Come on, it’s Vietnam, people using motorbike. Please, rabbit?”

 

“I will kill you if I got hurt.”

 

“No you won’t.” I took the helmet and gave it to her. “wear it” I said. She wore it, and I helped her to get on to the bike. “Are you ready?” She tried to hold on the motorbike.

 

“I never be ready!” She yelled and I pull the gas, She hugged me immediately and yelled, “I AM GOING TO KILL YOU, KIMHAAAAN!” She hugged me tightly, my heart skips the beat again. Stupid heart, stop it. Like you never been touched by a woman.

 

“Are you okay, Rabbit?” I asked her while driving.

 

“I am afraid to see the street!”

 

“Open your eyes!”

 

“No!”

 

“Open it!” She didn’t answer me, but then she release her arms from my waist. “Rabbit? How are you doing?”

 

“It’s fun, it’s fun.” She said, giggling. I looked to her through the rear view mirror. She looks so happy. She stretch her arms, touching the air, wind blows her hair. I wish my eyes is camera so I could capture her right now. But I believe my brain captured this moment very good. “Pandaaa, it’s fun!” She shouted.

 

“I told you it’s fun!” I said, peeking on her from the rear view mirror. She is cute, and that’s little lips is soft. Okay, forget about that, Kim, you will be in trouble. We arrived on the top of Sam Mountain. I parked the bike, she jumped off, full of smile. “Still afraid?” I asked her.

 

“Hell, no, it’s fun!”

 

“I told you.” We sat on the top, looking to the view, it’s a beautiful view of Chao Doc city, I took some pictures. I took her picture also, candid, she is so beautiful, everything she does just perfect in my lens.

 

“Kim, let’s take picture together.” She used her phone to take our picture. I blow my cheeks like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter