Chapter 18

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18.

 

KIM POV.

 

I just finished my photo session for 6 miss calls from Rabbit and chats.

 

Kim, Where are you? – Rabbit.

 

Are you busy? – Rabbit.

 

Why don’t you answer your phone? – Rabbit.

 

I forgot to tell her I had photo session today. By the way, it’s two weeks since I went back to L.A and we are very well, except her possessive manners. But I am okay with it, I mean I am trying to fit it. I immediately call her. She answers my call in first ring.

 

“Hello.”

 

“Hi rabbit, I am sorry, I was..”

 

“Why did you call me? I thought you are so busy.” She said it with her sarcastic tone.

 

“Hei, listen to me first, baby.. I am sorry. I had photo session, and I forgot to tell you this morning because I was in hurry.”

 

“What else did you forget? Did you forget you have girlfriend?” Wow, this is going to be a war.

 

“Rabbit, please understand, I am working.”

 

“Yes, you are working with several women so you forgot about me.” Good. They are some models but I swear to God I didn’t do anything, I didn’t flirt or else.

 

“Uh, my jealousy rabbit, I didn’t do anything. It’s just work, I need to earn money to visit you, right?” I tried to sooth the atmosphere.

 

“Don’t call me jealousy rabbit!”

 

“Okay, cute rabbit? My love? My darling?”

 

“STOP BEING ANOYING, KIM!” She ended the call. What is my fault? Okay, my fault is I forgot to tell her I had photo shoot and didn’t answer her calls. Time to let her be alone. We will talk later. I will start to work in my office. The first time to do is transfer the photos and the second thing is editing this photo. Wait, what is the first thing? Yes, Pie, oh I mean photo. Dammit, I cannot concentrate. Well, I will call her again.

 

“What?” This rabbit is so fierce, I think she is a mutation between rabbit and pitbull, but still cute, how can?

 

“I can’t work.”

 

“So?”

 

“I am sorry, please?” Pie is silent. Please say yes, you shorty rabbit! “Please, baby? I am sorry?” She keeps silent, does she still alive there?

 

“Kim..” Yes, she is alive. Thanks God.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Don’t ever do it again. I don’t like it, I am worry.” And jealous, admit it, rabbit.

 

“Okay. Are we good now?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Smile, then.”

 

“You cannot see me.”

 

“But I can feel you.”

 

“You are cheesy!” Her voice starts to be in normal tone.

 

“Rabbit, are you busy next month?”

 

“Why?”

 

“My exhibition. You don’t remember it.”

 

“I remember it of course.”

 

“I want you to come to Milan, okay?”

 

“But, I..”

 

“Support me, support my work, I want to see you. I will send you the ticket. Pie, Zee is coming, I will call you when I got home, okay? I think it’s your sleeping time.” Zee is coming without knocking the door, he is really polite.

 

“Yes, I love you, Kim. Don’t forget to call me.”

 

“I love you too, good night and dreaming of me.” We ended the call.

 

“Well, well, I think I need to ask your new girl what did she does to you? Kim is so sweet and lovely, now.”

 

“Oh, shut up! Her name is Pie!” I throw my pen to him.

 

“I just know that your girl friend has a name now, before, you will call them new girl, or that chick, or anything else.” Zee laughed. “I really want to meet her.”

 

“I am afraid you will falling in love with her.”

 

“Yeah maybe I will, but Tavee is the most beautiful woman for me.”

 

“You are now being cheesy, let’s talk about the project and stop your bull.” Tavee is Zee’s girlfriend, they have been together for 1 year. Loving each other like crazy. I can’t believe that Zee will falling in love, but he did. He just like me, a don juan, move to a woman to another woman until I found Pie.

Busy with meeting and working, I finished everything at 9PM, and went to have dinner by my self. Zee was going to have dinner with Tavee. I got my dinner alone in a café near my apartment. This is the one that still opened, shops here usually closed at 5PM, only some café that open till midnight. I was eating my burger when Yam came and sat in front of me.

 

“Kim, we need to talk.”

 

“What?” I asked her calmly.

 

“About us.” The servant comes with her diet coke. “I don’t want to break up.”

 

“Oh come on, it’s been months and you still being s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter