I want to date Baekhyun

Drabble Dump

Saturday night, he was the only one in his family who still awake. Saturday midnight, lights off, he surfed on the internet and downloaded some stuffs. Sunday early morning, he did maintenance to his blog and still he wasn't sleepy at all. Technology is his world. He knows it all.

It began when he was still twelve. He found a web page, a blog. He wanted to know how to make it, how to arrange, and the next how to. He googled it all, and tried to understand. First thing, he could make a 'Hello World!' text using php language, make marquee text, tables and some simple thing use the programming language. And now, he has already build his own blog by himself, start from zero, from a blank page to an awesome web page. Front page and back page, its all perfect. He decided to buy a domain for his blog.

http://happiness-delight.com

The place where he can express his actual self.

He did his things in the black room. Only lights from tall's boy devices screen. Mother, father and his sister always nagging at him. Ask to not play the devices when the lamps are turned off. But, he didn't hear it. It just a walk wind for him. Right ear to the left ear. It's nothing. He was busy with his own world.

Until that day came, it was the first time Chanyeol felt that his vision was blurry, he couldn't see from afar, everything wasn't clear, even the written name of the new student on the white board. Chanyeol didn't know what was that. He regretted all the things to do in his past. Playing devices in the dark room is a bad thing to do.

The teacher asked the new boy to sit down next to Chanyeol. Chanyeol didn't care.

The taller decided to sleep in every single lesson that he had. He couldn't see the boy next to him clearly. He didn't know. Whenever the new boy tried to say hi, Chanyeol's hand gestured 'Hi I know you so you don't need to introduce yourself again, I'm so tired and don't you ever bother me bye' Chanyeol didn't see his face.

In the next day. Chanyeol wears glasses. Not so thick, and he feels nerd.

Cafetaria is the most favorite place for student, include Chanyeol. Whoever doesn't like cafeteria is weird person. Come on, food everywhere. It's like a paradise.

The red hair Chanyeol brought his food and walked to his favorite table near the window. It's bright and we can see the scenery outside.

"Yo nerd, do you mind if I join?" Chanyeol heard. That creepy guy huh?

"I mind it."

"Ugh cold man... cold..." Kyungsoo hit Chanyeol's head and took a seat in front of the tall guy.

"Haha joking dude."

"New hair color bro? Nice color you got there and hey glasses!"

"Not new soo. I don't think so, I think my raven hair is better than this. Want to change it later. Ugh yea" he made a sad face

"No! Just don't change. I wish I had your hair color on me"

"Then let's change"

"You're really an idiot. I ing can't change mine! Parents dude. Old age, nags a lot." Kyungsoo explained

“By the way, Since when you wore that thing? Ew you look gross, bud!” Kyungsoo elbowed him

“Dare you-”

"Hi Chanyeol! And hi you! Can I join?" both of them heard a sudden sound.

A small boy stood in from of them. In Kyungsoo's eyes he is a pretty and cute boys. Chanyeol heart starts beating faster. From his voice, It’s Baekhyun. Chanyeol regrets he can’t see Baekhyun’s pretty face in the first day.

 

H A P P I N E S S   D E L I G H T 

Welcome to my site. Enjoy my story LOL. I'm Park Chanyeol

http://happiness-delight.com/post/476199564748144640
10:10 AM 5/10/2014
My vision went blurry. I want to go home. By the way, theres a new student named Byun Baekhyun. He sits next to me. Blame Mr. Kim for this. He wants to know me more ugh stranger. Byun Baekhyun, get a life. I dont interest in you. You look like a slender man. 
http://happiness-delight.com/post/476199564748144641
12:10 AM 6/10/2014
OH MY ING GOD I REGRET OH MY GOD BLAME MY POOR VISION YESTERDAY. BAEKHYUN HAS PRETTY FACE. THANKYOU MY ING GLASSES I LOVE YOU. AND I WANT TO DATE BAEKHYUN.

 


//CHOKING and DIE//