I don't deserve the happiness

Drabble Dump

1. I don't deserve the happiness

I wake up and see the outside of my window. Those birds which rest in the tree are chirping, the sun rises, with beautiful yellowish rays. Then I remember, Chanyeol didn't want to close the curtains because he said he wants to see the sunrise with me. Chanyeol really loves sunrise. For him it gives him a spirit to start the day.

But he's already gone. For someone I really love.

love both of them. But I love Chanyeol in the first place. My feels for him is overflowing. So I don't want to hurt him. I ask him to marry the other that I love too. Because I want to see them live happy. I don't deserve the happiness.

That guy is Kyungsoo. 

I love both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. And they love me too. If I pick one of them, the other will get hurt. I'm the one who deserve a broken heart.

I am Byun Baekhyun.

 


 

The day Baekhyun asked me to marry Kyungsoo is the day I left him alone. Why? I'm in anger at that time. I know I was wrong. I know. But I can't stand it, Baekhyun. I just can't. I don't love him. I only love you. Isn't that not enough? I always on your side when you're happy or sad or whatsoever. So what is this thing about? What's the meaning of all the things we have done in the past? We do the thing! Remember? Can you just remember all the precious moments, our first meeting, our first date, our first kiss and so on? The Once a glass is broken, it can never be whole. So does my heart.

I leave you.

I should had not do that. But Baekhyun, please. your narrow-minded all these s. The thing you must know, I still love you. I don't want to hurt you. I love you till all of my brain cells dead. Sorry for everything. I take that because I love you.

I am Park Chanyeol.

 


 

Baekhyun is the one and only my bestfriend. I met him when I went to the music store near-two blocks from-my flat. Yes I live alone, but sometimes in the past he slept in my room. He said he had a hard time with Chanyeol, his boyfriend. We talked a lot. Start from the daily thing, music, until relationship. He is the happy guy. And playful. I have never in my life meet a guy like him, I do love him, I never confess it, he has Chanyeol. So I keep this feel in my heart. Keeping this embarassing secret. It's an easy thing, since I am an introvert person. 

Hours changed by days and days changed by weeks and so on. It's been a long time. Finally I met him. For me it's a sudden thing. He wanted me to marry Chanyeol. I know him well, It's not like the usual Baekhyun. Baekhyun is not the type of melancholy person. Something has wrong happened. Something bad... I guess.

Right, he cries a lot during our second meeting. I smell something fishy. Then he tell me about the truth.

He wants me to take care of Chanyeol. He wants me to change the place where he should be. Baekhyun, the one that I adore, has a kind heart. He wants both of us happy

"I don't deserve the happiness." he said. And repeating that sentence all the ing time. 

But this is not the only way to make us happy! This is not right! You told me, you love Chanyeol so much. You hurt him, Baekhyun! You hurt him! And my heart! I want to slam the table, and scream in front of him. No, it will make it worse.

"Who told you that you don't deserve the happines?" I look at his brown iris

"My body, mind, myself..."

"I dont understand!"

"I'm dying" his eyes tell the truth. His eyes is empty. He is not lying. 

Baekhyun will not have a long time to live in this world. He is ing dying.

 


 

The day Chanyeol and Kyungsoo speak the promises to love and live together, is the day Baekhyun leaves the world.

 


 

I love both of you. Sorry for everthing. Please be happy y'all.

p.s. Kyungsoo please take care of the monster

p.s.s. Chanyeol, Kyungsoo loves to hit someone. Prepare yourself. 

p.s.s.s By the way... Do you believe in reincarnation? See you in the other time!

I love you,

Baekhyun

 


 

Four year has passed. The new family member has born.

 

 

 

It's Baekhyun.

 


oh my god what is this oh my god its a crap and lame story and aksjhakjsaskj yells incoherent words because of this . okay, dont judge. i feel so embarassed. dont. dont. dont. laugh at this is a crap. haha im done. bye. o-<< dont ask me to write another story because this thing will happen.