might not be

Forever , Together

Myungsoo had died , first , a thousand years ago. And Sungyeol remember the feels he felt when Myungsoo was dying in his arm , the smelt of copper –blood- fills his nostrils , his Myungsoo’s ,  and Sungyeol could see that bloodsucker , that ing bloodsucker smirked as his tongue darted out to take a taste of the blood (Myungsoo’s) by the corner of his lips.

 He swear if it not because the soft tugs of his lover’s  grasp on his sleeve , he would have rush to the vampire and rip his heart out but no , he love Myungsoo more , always. He still remember of his tears , and Myungsoo’s when they have to parted like that – when Myungsoo is killed by that vampire , Howon.

 And he still remember the last breath Myungsoo had use to utters his last words , and his voice is so tiny and he look like he struggle for his life when he said it – but he did struggles . That last words – for that lifetime - Sungyeol sure he will remember forever and ever even after all the lifetimes they had shared together.

 

“I love you”

 

 Myungsoo died.

 

***

And Sungyeol didn’t counts the days , months , years , because its ing hurts waiting till the day destiny bring them together again. And its still hurts when they finally met , because so quickly (that’s what he felt) he became a total stranger to Myungsoo , the one he waits for days , months , and years . He felt so devastated for a few days after they met , Myungsoo just won’t talk to him !

Only a few days though , because somewhere , somehow , somekind , Myungsoo is still the same kid he know. The one with a boyish dimpled smiles , the one that have way too much love for cats , the one that trips over airs , the one that he love , and the one who love him . Once . He had made this kid love him years ago , and why can’t he this time ? And sudently , in that dark gloomy path , a ray of light make a way for him to go through. Yes , he is so going to make that kid he love with all his heart , love him back , with all his heart.

 He did .

 Myungsoo did falls in love with him again with a little teases here and there , and Sungyeol is sososo happy because he could kisses that lips , he could stare into that brown orbs , he could taste Myungsoo all he want . And of course , he could hears his favourite phrase – I love you -  from his favourite person everyday – Myungsoo did told him every morning once he wakeups and snuggles close to Sungyeol , and Sungyeol always saying it back to him as he kissed his lover’s forehead , wanting to make it come out special  , as special as the one he heard his lover says to him.

 Their love this time is so perfect , so perfect that its actually so hurts when Howon find them again , and killed Myungsoo again with that sharp fangs , and Sungyeol , once again failed to save his lover from the bloodsucker , and Sungyeol breaks to pieces when Myungsoo died in his arm , with the blood drained from the wounds on his neck , and the words uttered with his last breath vanished in the thin air.

With the rage in his system , he lay Myungsoo’s body on the cold tiles , stand up , and spun around facing Howon. The words said by Howon make him swear to himself that next time , he’ll protect Myungsoo .

 

“you should see this coming when you killed Dongwoo , Sungyeol “

 

Sungyeol had waits again , with more longing , and loves , and everything for fate once again bring him to his Myungsoo. This time ,its take three hundred years and thirteen days . And he found Myungsoo again , in the busy street of developing city , or rather it was Myungsoo who found him . Sungyeol at least could thank god for the younger clumsy state where he falls right into Sungyeol’s embrace.

Myungsoo is sixteen when they met and Sungyeol is idk how much but he stays in twenty two form of young person. Sungyeol can see the adorations in the younger’s eyes when they shared an eyes contact for the first time in that lifetime. That eyes contact is followed by a date , a very special one for both of them the next day , and its just the start of the next dates they shared together.

This time , Sungyeol tried to be as careful as he can , driving the younger everywhere , eyes keep on alert and body ready in actions every moments but its still not enough as one day , fate bringing them apart again . More cruel this time . it’s a story where he came home and found a neatly written note on the table , and Myungsoo is nowhere to be found.

 

“you’ll never found your lover’s body”

 

It was what written.

It was what written by Howon.

And its more cruel this time , he can’t send Myungsoo off. He cant hears his last words . damn he can’t even see Myungsoo’s for the last time and kiss him goodbye and do a proper  funeral for him.

He can’t.

 

Its stay like that for a couple of Myungsoo’s lifetimes .

He dies.

They met.

Got killed by Howon.

And the cycle start again.

Sungyeol had tried every ways he could think of to protect his mortal lover. He had kidnapped Myungsoo . Caged him for years . Shut him out from the outside world. Yet , Howon manage to find them. Every single times.

 

“why won’t you make him immortal ? that way he won’t die?”

 

“it be the same as killing him”

 

Because , if he do make Myungsoo immortal , he won’t have any lifetimes . Immortal could never live again . Like Sungyeol , and Howon , and Dongwoo , and others out there like them.

So if he do make Myungsoo  immortal , they might live happily for a while , until Howon will come and kill Myungsoo again , and then Myungsoo will never live again . and Sungyeol never could met him again.

That why , he rather waits for Myungsoo , wait until they will met again , even after that , he need to bears the feels of losing someone so dear to his heart. But as long as he could met Myungsoo again , he accept the challenge of destiny , he’ll make sure he survive , because finally , finally , he’s going to met Myungsoo again. So he waits.

 

 

 

 

um hi ,

i know its been some time since i posted the forewords.

if youre reading this , i hope you enjoy.

and do tell me where i got wrong

 

carpe diem !