1 Month...

From Me to You to Me

 

HOSEOK 

TAEHYUNG

NO ONE

xoxoxoxoxox

Hey Taehyung. A month has passed already, and guess who is here to visit you? I wish I was able to spend more time with you, but I guess time was not on our side. To think we only had 1 month together, but Taehyung, this is a month I will never ever forget...

xoxoxoxoxox

Hoseok? You actually came, you didn't have to you know! Truthfully I knew I only had 1 month left, and i was planning on spending it alone, like how i always lived my life. But who would of thought that someone would worm themselves into my life and gave me the one thing I wanted my whole life..

xoxoxoxoxox

Hoseok was a little nervous standing infront of the class, all eyes staring at him. He had just transfered schools due to his parents divorce, and its the first time he's been somewhere new. First time to face unfamiliar faces. He cleared his throat and introduced himself "Hey, I'm Jung Hoseok, I hope wecan get along"

The teacher told him to go sit at the empty desk, next to the desk that was by the window.

As he was walking towards his seat, he heard the class mutter to themselves. Hosoek felt very self concious as if he has done something wrong. "Hey man. Hard luck. You have my symphony. Let's hope HE won't come to school anytime soon" A kid with light brown fluffy hair whispered to Hoseok as he sat down. with a confused face Hoseok replied, "ummm...who are you? and what do you mean by 'Hard luck' and 'HE'?" "Oh sorry! Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun, I always forget to introduce myself first" Baekhyun cursed to himself under his breath cause a giggle from Hoseok. "I'll tell you everything at lunchtime, meet me in the canteen."

Hoseok was eager for it to be lunchtime, he was really curious about what Baekhyun had to say, and when the bell went for lunchtime it's not supprising that he lept out of his seat and dashed out the classroom all the way to the canteen, getting lost first.

He finally found the canteen and when he entered he imeditaly spotted Baekhyun, hard to miss that mess of hair. Hoseok also noticed he was sitting with a bunch of other guys, and it made him a little nervous, as he was the new kid and to suddenly appear at there table, well its just scary. He was thankful that one of Baekhyuns friend spotted him first, "Say Byun!? is that the new kid, over there by the door" Baekhyun whiped his head aaround and smiled at Hoseok "Yo! come over here"

Hoseok came and sat down next to Baekhyun feeling very awkward, as all of the guys baekhyun was sitting with, stared at him. "He looks like a good guy" one of them said "Yeah i feel bad for him, don't let him bother you, tell us if he annoys you" another said giving Hoseok a warm smile.

"So what is this 'HE' and why do you all feel bad for me?" Hoseok quietly asked feeling a little uncomftorble about bringing it up. "Oh yeah, let us tell you about the kid who sits at that desk by the window" Baekhyun smiled.

"His name his Kim Taehyung, and he is a little strange, okay very strange, both in the way he acts and the clothes he wears. We all think he has some kind of curse. If you try to talk to him he won't say anything, just give you this kind of stare, he also seems oblivious to colours, as you will proberally see if he turns up to school. No one knows the real reason he doesn't come to school, but i've heard his parent are divorced and he lives with a achohol and drug addict mum, and has to stay at home to take care of her, you may be lucky that you don't get to see him, its been 2 months already since the new school year and he hasn't come into school once." Baekhyun finished, taking a sip of his drunk, talking that much dries your throat out. 

Hosoek face said it all, he really was not expecting anything like that. The others noticed and burst out laughing "Oh man! your face, aha, its a classic" Hoseok blushed a little "Well, i better stay clear of him then" although he said this he really was curious to meet this Kim Taehyung.

1 month had past and Hoseok had settled nicely into the school, he had become very close with Baekhyun, and people seemed to think they where dating. But Taehyung never turned up.

2 months had past and still no Taehyung.

5 months had come and gone, and Hoseok gave up waiting, Taehyung wasn't going to turn up. So he forgot about wanting to meet him and focused on his grades. Every know and then though he would glance to Taehyungs desk with a sad look.

xoxoxoxoxox

6 months past before i was able to meet you, you took your time, but i did understand, the life you had been living, i would of done the same if i was in your shoes. I wish I could of spent more time with you, i felt there was so much more for me to learn of you, more secrets to discover, but I can't know can I?

xoxoxoxoxox

I really regretted not coming to school sooner, because i could of had more fun times with you, but i  wasn't to know we had a new student in our class. I wasn't going to turn up anyway if it wasn't for the Hospital kicking me out, saying to live my last month to the fullest, like that was going to happen. But it did and that was because of you!

xoxoxoxoxox

"Hoseok!! its been a week, how are you doing, how was your week off, I for one had a great time, oh got to go, see you in class" Hoseok watched as Baekhyun skipped towards Chanyeol, he could take a wild guess to why Baekhyun had such a great time.

As he turned up to class, he stopped outside the door, because there in the seat by the window, was a boy with scruffy orange hair. 

Hoseok took a good look at him, and he could tell this was Kim Taehyung because of what he was wearing, and remembered what Baekhyun said about his style. He wore a red and yellow stripy crewneck jumper, which was tearing away at the sleeves. His trousers where ripped in the knees and the kind of green that makes you feel ill, and to finish it off plain white trainers which had been stained in mud.

Hoseok approached his desk, moving very slow for some reason, people would think he was sneaking up ready to pounce, and sat down hoping that Taehyung would hear, but no, Taehyung just stared out of his window. "Errm, excuse me? are you by any chance Kim Taehyung?" Hosoek asked tapping Taehyungs shoulder, thus causing the boy to jump.

Taehyung turned around to face the person who spoke to him, his eyes widened someone was sitting in the desk beside him. "Err, yeah, who are you?" Hoseok almost fell of his seat, he wasn't expecting Taehyung to answer, especially what he had heard about him. Regaining his balance he spoke up "Oh sorry! I'm new here, well not really new anymore, been here for 5 months, my name is Jung Hoseok nice to meet you!" he extended his arm out so Taehyung could shake it, but was he expecting, the boy ignored the hand and turned back to stare out the window. 

'A bit rude' Hoseok thought to himself, but somehow he seemed to be lured into Taehyung, wanting to find out more about him, he was someone who had already captivated him. So Hoseok decided to get him at lunchtime.

As soon as the lunchtime bell rang, he grabbed Taehyungs arm and dragged him out the classroom, to the canteen. It all happened fast and Taehyung looked a little startled at the sudden attack. As they entered the canteen Hoseok noticed alot of the tables where full with people, and he could guess that Taehyung didn't want to sit with anyone, being the guy everyone talks about. He saw at the back one table that was free so without furthur adue he ran over to the table dragging a confused Taehyung behind him.

"So Taehyung" Hoseok started "Why do people say bad things about you? is it because of your clothes? Personalitly? Because you look weak and easy to bully? because to you me you just look like some kid who hasn't really seen the best side of life." Taehyung just nodded, because Hoseok did pretty much sum up everything.  "You don't say alot do you?" again Taehyung nodded, causing Hoseok to giggle at his awkwardness.

Hoseok was just about to ask another question when he was rudely interupted. "Hoseokiee ah! This is where you are, you had me worried, don't scare me like that again!" Baekhyun moaned in Hoseoks ear causing him to flinch. "Baekhyun!? wha... you scared me!" Hoseok mumbled and looked to Taehyung who was hiding his head low. "What!? Taehyung!? Hoseokie ahhh? why you sat with the weirdo? he'll end up hurting you anyway, thats why we all avoid him" Hoseok looked puzzled and was about to say something, but a hand grabbed his arm. Taehyung nodded his head and said "There right, you shouldn't get close to me,its true i will end up hurting you, sorry" and  with that he ran out of the canteen.

"Taehyung wait!" Hoseok shouted, but no answer. 

It was finally last lesson and Hoseok wanted to speak to Taehyung about what he meant, but he wasn't there as he entered the classroom, its not like he was early either. He waited 10 minutes but still no sign of Taehyung. He suddenly got worried, so he lied to the teacher saying he didn't feel to well and asked to see the nurse. Of course instead he went to find Taehyung.

He looked in all the excluded places he could think of but there was no sign of Taehyung anywhere. There was one last place, the place he dreaded the most, the roof. 

As he opened the roof door, his breathing was fast and  heavy, but there was no sign of Taehyung, so he calmed down a little, but that changed suddenly, when he walked more in the open and saw that Taehyung was standing on the edge of the building, toes hanging over the edge. 

Adrenaline, that what Hoseok blamed it on because the next thing he knew he dashed over to taehyung and grabbed his arm pulling him away from the edge, only Taehyung was a lot heavier then he planned on and he ended up falling to the ground, letting Taehyung fall ontop of him.

Hoseok felt something warm and soft agaisnt his lips, he opened his eyes only to find that Taehyung had fell and ended up kissing him, his reactions imediatly pushed Taehyung off him, and he stood up flustered. "I...errr...I...err..ummm...so sorry...but i didn't want you to jump...so...I...err tried to save you...but ended up falling...and kissed you..." Hoseok stutterd.

Hoseok looked up and Taehyung expecting some reply but he saw Taehyung on his knees, his hands covering his face sobbing. "oh god, oh god,oh god, its my fault isn't it" Hoseok panicked, he's never been very good at comforting people. He decided he should appologise first, "Yah Taehyung, listen i'm sorry i  didn't mean to hurt you, or take your  first kiss, i really really am sorry" Taehyung shook his head "N...no..its not...your...*sniff*....fault...*sob sob*...i can't...t...take...*sniff*...anymore...why is my...life so horrible..." Taehyung's crying only got worse, and Hoseok embraced him letting Taehyung cry into his chest.

"Shh,Shhhh, its alright, i'm here, i won't leave you Taehyung, shhh" Hoseok softly said into Taehyung's ear, hoping to comfort the crying boy. After 10 minutes of Taehyung crying he finally calmed down and pulled apart from Hoseok finally looking into his eyes. "I'm sorry" he whispered. 

"No don't appologise, i don't know what you've been through but it's not your fault, but do you think your able to tell me everything?" Hoseok asked, he wasn't expecting and answer so when Taehyung nodded he was utterly supprised.

"Since I was born" Taehyung started, and Hoseok decided to hold Taehyungs hand as this could be hard for him to talk about. Taehyung blushed a little but continued none the less. "I was born with this condition, a very rare condition called Achromatopsia, a condition that only alows me to see in black, white and shades of grey. and people bullied me because of this, as i always got colours wrong. I don't know what red looks like or blue or yellow or any of the colours." Taehyung gripped Hoseoks hand "I didn't have any friends growing up, even now i don't have any friends, because they think i'm weird because of my condition, even the teachers, they didn't help just made things worse pretending not to know of my condition and getting me to answer questions on colour, or asked to pick up the blue book from the shelf." 

Hosoek must of guessed that Taehyung had finished his story as he let go of Hoseoks hand and walked to the edge of the roof again. Hoseok followed to make sure he wasn't going to jump off. 

"You know what, I think i can help you out with your clothes" Hoseok grinned and for the second time today Taehyung found himself being dragged by Hosoek out of the school building.

Hoseok dragged Taehyung to the bus stop only realising his grip when they sat down on the bus. "Where you taking me" Taehyung worriedly asked, he doesn't normally catch a bus, so he was very nervous. "Oh you'll see" was all Hoseok said and just smiled to himself.

As the bus was approaching their stop Hoseok told Taehyung to stand up ready to get off before they miss it. Hoseok thanked the driver and took hold of Taehyungs hand this time and walked into the shopping centre. It was the first time Taehyung had been to such a big place, with so many people, he felt very out of place and held Hoseoks hand tighter, so that hoseok wouldn't leave him alone.

"Come on, we're going over there" Hoseok pointed to some clothes shop named 'Jung's clothing co."'

Taehyung was amazed when they enterd all the clothes were so stylish, he's never really seen anythinglikethis atall, but then again he did buy his clothes from the supermarket, near his house. "Hey mum, hey dad!" Hosoek said to the staff at the counter. "Hoseokiee my baby, what are you doing here?" Hoseok pointed to Taehyung, "He needs some new clothes mum, just look at him." Mrs Jung, came over to Taehyung "hmmm, i see what you mean, well lets find some stuff for him then!" Mrs Jung grabbed Taehyung and shoved him into the changing rooms, "Just wait dear, we will pass you some clothes, then you must show us, OK!" 

It didn't take long until Taehyung had clothes thrown to him, honeslty he was a little unsure on what to do, he didn't know what to put with what. He pulled the curtain back, and looked for Hoseok. "Hoseok, can you...can you help me?" Taehyung shyly asked, turning the colour of a tomato. Hoseok smiled "of course" and helped Taehyung to try on the clothes.

He and his mother where very impressed, everything suited Taehyung, it was like he was a secret model. "Ahhh Tae Tae, your so good looking, even more handsome then my son" Mrs Jung squeeled reciving a playful hit from Hoseok. Taehyung laughed for the first time, at how ridiculous the pair of them where, although when Hoseok pointed it out, he went serious and blushed.

They brought all the clothes Taehyung tried on, well they didn't really buy, Hoseoks mum gave them away for free, as he was a friend of Hoseok. 

The next place Hoseok took Taehyung was to his favourite coffee shop, where they made the most fantastic hot chocolates. So he brought one for him and one for Taehyung. "Yah! you really have to try it, it's the best one ever" Hoseok smiled taking a sip from his drink, and then wincing his face as he burnt his tounge. Taehyung smiled "You idiot, don't drink it straight away, even i know its hot" Hoseok playfully acted like he was hurt for being told off. "Mmm your right hyung, this really is the best" Hoseok laughed and Taehyung joined in.

After the hot chocolate, Hosoek took Taehyung to many other places, both of them enjoying there time, and for Taehyung this was a day he won't forget the first day of his life that he fully enjoyed. He had Hoseok to thank for that.

The next day at school, Taheyung actually smiled more at school and was talking more to Hoseok. Of course they where getting weird stares, people didn't recognise Taehyung, his personalitly was changed and even his style. Baekhyun wasn't really happy though as Hoseok was his and know this Taehyung person without having to do any effort, was know Hoseoks favourite. But Baekhyun could never bring himself to harm Taehyung  as he knew Hoseok wouldn't be happy, and Baekhyun always wants Hoseok to be happy.

Weeks went by and Hoseok and Taehyung started dating, Hoseok took Taehyung oyut to loads of places, and was supprised when Taheyung said he hadn't been to any single one of them. 

xoxoxoxoxox

Taehyung I really hoped we could of done things together more in the future there was so much i wanted to show you, so much i had to say to you, but it all had to end eventually didn't it?

xoxoxoxoxox

I felt bad for you, i mean i did say i would end up hurting you, but you never listenned did you, but i wanted to be with you, I was so happy when i was with you, to think it all ended so quickly...

xoxoxoxoxoxox

It was three weeks the two of them had been together, but for them it seemed like forever. The place Hoseok took Taehyung this time was a little nature resereve. Taehyung enjoyed seeing all the different birds and how Hosoek could name pretty much all of them, it was the first time hehad really been interested in nature. Most of the time he ignored it because it wasn't exciting being all in black and white, but just by listening to Hoseok he really could see the beauty of nature looking past all the black and white.

But things where never going to go well where they. All of sudden Taehyung vision went blurry, he blinked a few times, maybe it was just the air irritating his eyes, but then he suddenly went dizzy, and had to hold onto Hoseok's shoulder so as not to fall over. "Taehyung? Taehyung are you alright? your nose is bleeding" Hoseok said when he turned around at the sudden grab from Taehyung. "

'Oh no, this isn't good, not know, why know' Taehyung thought to himself and suddenly everything went black.

xoxoxoxxoxoxox

When you arrived at the hospital thats when i found out you had Luekiemia! why didn't you tell me Taehyung?

xoxoxoxoxoxox

My eyes slowly opened, and well I know where I am, there’s that familiar scent, a scent I knew all too well. But I wasn’t expecting what I saw, yes I was in the hospital, yes I was in the same room, but it all looked so different. 

It was all in colours, there was no black, white or grey, I saw colours. Colours which I had always wanted to see.

I leapt out of my bed, ran past the nurses who we’re confused as to why I was running out the hospital, I did feel weak, but there was somewhere I just had to be. 

I ran out the doors, and ran round the hospital, ran up the hill and there I found myself in my usual spot, by the lake, but this time, this time, I could see what I always wanted, what I always dreamt of, this scene I saw most days, I now saw in colour. The Yellow glow of the streetlights, the green of the grass and trees, and the most beautiful of all was the blue of the lake. Tears fell from my eyes as I stood and took in the surroundings.
 
I wanted this to last, I wanted to see more, but I knew It had to end, I knew my time was up, oh please let me stay a little while longer. 
 
I was happy that moment, I was able to see the one thing I loved the most in this world, I was able to spend my last moments in his arms, you are my everything, and I love you, and everything went black.
 
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

I didn’t realise I had fallen asleep in your hospital room, but no time to think about that. You weren’t in your bed, fear and worry crept up my body, I started to think oh no he’s gone, they took him away.

I ran out the room, and grabbed the first nurse I could find. Where’s Taehyung, the boy in room 21, he’s not there? The nurse spoke, ‘he ran outside, you should go find him, he doesn’t have long’ But I was already headed towards the door.

I had no idea where I could find you, but then I remember you saying about your favourite place, a lake on a hill behind the hospital. I was praying I was correct, as I ran around the hospital, and ran up the hill.

There you stood, but suddenly you collapsed, my legs took off on their own, and caught you in my arms, I started to panic, your eyes weren’t open. 
 
xoxoxoxoxox
 
“Taehyung? Are you alright? Taehyung, stay with me, you’re alright, it’s going to be ok, don’t go, not yet, please, Taehyung!” Hoseok screamed holding a weak Taehyung in his arms. Tears started to form in his eyes, “Taehyung? Say something? TAEHYUNG!?”Hearing his name, Taehyung opened his eyes, and smiled, he slowly lifted his hand towards Hoseok’s face, wiping away a tear that had fallen.
 
“*Cough*…Hoseok? ...Don’t cry…I’m…I’m happy…because…I’m…here…with…*cough*” Although this time Taehyung’s coughing was constant, and he found himself coughing up blood, “Shhh, don’t speak, I know, I know, I won’t cry, just please don’t go, Taehyung, Taehyung, I love you, I want to always be with you.” 

Taehyung’s coughing calmed down a little, and Hoseok took this chance to pull Taehyung into a hug. Although he was weak, Taehyung pulled enough strength to wrap his arms around Hoseok. 

“Ho…*cough*… seok! ... You know … your … eyes … are ... th … the … most beaut … iful … eyes … In … th … is… world … I’m so glad … I … got … to see … them *cough*… one … last … time … Hoseok … I … I … Lo…” Taehyung started coughing again, blood splatted on Hoseok’s top, but he still smiled, and continued “Hoseok … *cough* … I… L … Lo … v... *cough*” and he went silent.

“Taehyung? Taehyung? Say something? TAEHYUNG!?” Hoseok burst into tears, as he felt Taehyung go limp, and the last of Taehyung’s warmth, had gone cold. Hoseok buried his face into Taehyung’s neck, “Why … Why did you have to go…Taehyung why? ... come back Taehyung, please!”
 
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Hoseok,
 
You asked me what my favourite colour was, the first time we met,
 
Black and white
 
After being with you, 
 
Green, like the colour of the grass, I always sat,
 
Because you gave your heart to me, I can see colour, Thank you.
 
Hoseok,
 
You asked me what I loved the most in this world,
 
Nothing,
 
After being with you,
 
You,
 
I love you the most in this world, the most in the universe,
 
I love you, I love you, I love you.
 
Hoseok,
 
I will always be with you,
 
Don’t forget me,
 
Love Taehyung xoxo.
 
xoxoxoxoxox
 
This letter that you wrote before your last moments, I still have it to this day, but you lied Taehyung, you said you’ll always be with me, but you’re gone, but I never forgot you once. I wiped away a tear. You see I’m crying again, because I’m here, telling you this, in front of your grave.
Taehyung I love you, I will love you forever, if you hear this, please never forget me, see you next year Taehyung…
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey i've finally finished this story, i took longer then expected, im really sorry for you who have waited. 
I just hadn't really been in any mood to write anything lately, and this kinda got forgotton about, but i have finally finshed it, i hope you all like it
and hopefully i will be bacck soon with another chapter fanfic, as after writing this one shot is so much more easier to write :P
it hasn't been edited yet so i appologise for my spelling mistakes ><
Thanks to all who have subscribe and i'm sorry to of kept you waiting for so long :'(