A voice to die for!!

Pleasing to the senses

A/N: Sorry for the low quality picture...its what I could find related to this chapter..


Any sound...even a small whimper from Kyuhyun....Siwon would relish it for eternity...

 

Although he had been skeptical about Kyuhyun's inception into Super Junior eight years ago, he had found all his doubts being washed away as soon as he had listened to the younger's voice tinkling like wind chimes on a quiet breezy morning, for it was unmistakably true that the latter had a voice to die for. He knew then that he had fallen in love not only with the enchanting voice but also with the owner of the voice.

 

Siwon would even be lying to himself if he said that he had never felt jealous of Kyuhyun's glorious voice, for he didnt possess a voice as such that can move mountains, lull a crying baby to a peaceful sleep and touch people's hearts till they become overwhelmed with tears of happiness.

 

He also prides himself over the fact that he has the ultimate collection of singles, OSTs and song covers sung by Kyuhyun so far. And he wasnt joking when he in fact has an entire flash drive full of Kyuhyun's performance videos recorded and ready to please his ears whenever he wished for. Once when Kyuhyun had asked for Siwon's flash drive, he had found that his handsome lover had been boasting an impressive collection of his songs and even got scared if Siwon's for his voice had grown into an incurable addiction.

 

Well not that he's blaming since he himself was well aware that his sensuous voice was heaven sent and that anyone would kill to possess it.

 

Things werent always that easy for Siwon. Sometimes he regretted being an idol as it would entail being away from his snarky lover on account of making frequent overseas visits for the sake of a drama shoot, promotional activities etc, etc. And at times like this the only means of calming his worked up nerves was to listen to Kyuhyun speaking to him over the phone for hours together filling him in even with the most mundane things in his day to day life. Sometimes both would be so engrossed in a conversation that they would completely lose track of time and found themselves talking through the night till daybreak.

 

Siwon was now in his hotel room reminiscing one such moment that had happened the last time he had gone out on a prolonged overseas visit. He had been romancing his lover over the phone for a while and then completely stopped talking while Kyuhyun went on and on about his schedule and such.

 

"Siwonnie...are you there? Am I boring you out?" Kyuhyun had asked while lying on his bed.

 

"Ha ha...I am right here babe...And for the record Kyu, you are never boring. I was just silently listening to your voice" Siwon had told.

 

"Hmm...You love listening to my voice, dont you?" Kyuhyun had asked.

 

"Do you even need to ask? You know I cant be peaceful without it!" Siwon had exclaimed.

 

"Tch. Sometimes I wonder how your stock on cringe worthy cheese doesnt ever run out!" Kyuhyun had said and it had earned a breathy laughter from his lover.

 

"Siwonnie..." Kyuhyun had whined all of a sudden catching Siwon off guard.

 

"Whats wrong sweetheart?" Siwon had asked.

 

Sitting straight up on his bed Kyuhyun began "When will you be back? Are you contended with just my voice? You dont want to be near me at all these days!" Kyuhyun's worried voice had set off Siwon's biological alarm.

 

Awwwwwww......My baby misses me!.....

 

"My babykyu.....You know that its not true! I tell you what.....once I come back, you and I deserve some alone time." Siwon had said.

 

"That would be just wonderful!" Kyuhyun said excitedly. Siwon knew that he wouldnt get enough of Kyuhyun's hyper active voice peaking over the phone and he loved the fact that Kyuhyun almost instantly got clingy the moment Siwon is compelled to be away from him for a prolonged period of time. Afterall, clingy Kyu is just so rare and precious and Siwon wouldnt miss it for the world.

 

"You know Kyu, sometimes being distant does wonders to a relationship!" Siwon had exclaimed.

 

"Whatever do you mean?" Kyuhyun grew skeptical.

 

"Well. Look at the bright side, you finally admit that you miss me!" Siwon had laughed.

 

"You.....Fine! Be there for the rest of your life. See if I care...hmph!" Kyuhyun huffed in anger.

 

"Awwww...babe..dont be like this...."Siwon drawled.

 

"I HATE YOU!" Kyuhyun barked.

 

The next moment, Siwon was greeted with the steady beep of a line that had just went dead. Lowering his phone to his chest, Siwon sighed and said "I love you too babe.....You just dont know how much!"

 

And now it was time for Siwon to be in his lover's arms once again after being away for so long. It was Kyuhyun's first performance in his musical. His skin tingled and his system was pumping adrenaline from all the excitement. He plugged in his earphones and listened to one of Kyuhyun's masterpieces that clearly displayed his singing prowess. He let himself be inundated with the overwhelming warm and fuzzy feeling that his lover had left him with just by singing a few notes.

 

Nothing better....Nothing better...................than you..!!!

 

As Kyuhyun's falsetto managed to send waves after waves of pleasurable shivers down his spine, he felt his muscles relax and drink in this sensation for as long as he could savour it. And as soon as his flight prepared for a touchdown on Incheon's runway, he firmly said that he had wanted to watch Kyuhyun's musical stage instead of heading back home to rest.

 

Sensing his urgency, the manager shot a knowing glare in his direction thinking that no amount of coaxing can change Siwon's mind. He told the driver to drive the hopeless goof to the Chungmu Arts Hall in time as the last thing he had ever wanted to see was a visibly flipping Siwon throwing fits over not able to see Kyuhyun performing live. Thanking his manager, Siwon jumped into his waiting van with renewed energy.

 

And soon he found himself seated in one of the VIP seats inside the hall waiting patiently for his lover to enthrall him with yet another marvellous performance. Within minutes, they had announced the start of the act. And then there he was.....Kyuhyun dressed in an immaculate suit and sporting a fedora hat and an umbrella getting drenched in rain, tap dancing and singing the title song, kicking the water like a child while smiling innocently. It was quite the spectacle, listening to his powerful voice reaching each and every corner of the hall and watching him be so happy and so involved in whatever he did. This was his Kyuhyun who would always strive for perfection and give the best performance of his lifetime everytime. He took pride in acknowledging the fact that the rest of the audience were equally entertained by Kyuhyun's lively act.

 

After the curtain call, he moved away from the crowd to pay a visit to his unsuspecting lover backstage. He asked around for Kyuhyun's dressing room and found himself standing in front of it moments later.

 

He gently nudged the door open and let himself in while Kyuhyun had been busy changing his soaked clothes. And as he reached for a towel, he found Siwon standing near the doorway smiling warmly.

 

"You came? I thought....." Siwon immediately closed in for a tight embrace not minding the wetness.

 

"I wouldnt miss an opportunity to listen to my baby singing for the world!" Siwon whispered.

 

"I missed you Siwonnie....I thought you wouldnt come!" Kyuhyun said while burying his face into the crook of Siwon's neck and placed a gentle kiss.

 

"I promised you, didnt I? That I would come. So I came straight away from the airport!" Siwon said and loosened his hold on Kyuhyun.

 

"You look so tired. You should go home and rest!" Kyuhyun insisted and hit playfully at Siwon's chest.

 

"Nuh..uh...All my tiredness went out the window the moment I heard you sing on that stage." Siwon confessed while draping an arm around Kyuhyun's waist pulling him closer.

 

And no sooner than he was greeted by a beautiful blush decorating the fluffy cheeks of his talented lover.

 

"Now go and get changed quickly. I wouldnt want you catching a nasty cold." Siwon said and let him go.

 

"Alright. I'll be there in a minute!" Kyuhyun said and saw Siwon exiting the room signalling him that he would be waiting outside, waiting for another moment together with the love of his love with much anticipation.


This was the result of me wondering why Siwon keeps on missing out on Kyuhyun's musical performances..

Hope you guys like this one as well and give me reviews...

I am lacking innovative ideas to spice up my writing these days *sigh*

All because of those damned exams...Argh! Anyway its all over and I can write in peace from now on!

Kindly let me know what you think of Chapter 4!

Love you all..<3