Living A Different Life

Finding Faith in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Living a different life

 

It had been a few days since Se Hun had his schedule handed over to him by Dr Kim. Overall, he did his job quite excellently and gained praises from the senior doctors. He had forgotten about the enchanting woman he saw the other day as he was just too busy to cope with everything around him in a single time.

He never saw her on her balcony anymore because he did not have his leisure time to walk around like the first time he did.

Se Hun’s instant memory with her faded and soon, he forgot.

And now, it had been two months.

 

“ Doctor Se Hun, starting from now onwards you are in charge of Room 20, “ Dr Kim said, the other doctors in the meeting room listened as they sometimes diverted their attentions to the documents .

 

Se Hun seemed puzzled as it was not stated in his schedule. He did not know that Room 20 existed. As far as he knew, there were only 9 rooms for the patients in this asylum.

After the meeting, Se Hun sat at a bench, arm crossed, thinking.

 

“ You’re screwed, man, “ a voice was heard.

 

Se Hun turned around, only to find Dr Jeong sitting right next to him. Dr Jeong was a man in his late 20s, fair skinned, having an envied teenage boy-like body and a lot of people said he looked like Song Joong Ki. Se Hun and Dr Jeong were almost the same age and they clicked so well.

 

“ Huh? Screwed? “ Se Hun asked, wearing an I-don’t-get-you expression.

 

“ I heard that the patient in Room 20 is very.. nutsy, “ Dr Jeong said, slowly huffing his hot coffee in the paper mug.

 

“ How do you know that? “

 

Dr Jeong spared him a glance and put down his coffee mug on his side.

 

“ She was the most craziest woman that had ever lived! People said that she was a merciless killer .. and her clothes was drenched in red the day the murder was commited .. drenched in human blood, “ Dr Jeong explained dramatically, complete with hand gestures and an evil smirk.

 

“ And what? She went nuts after that? “ Se Hun asked sarcastically.

 

“ Precisely, “ Dr Jeong answered ‘as-the-matter-of-fact’ly as he took his coffee mug.

 

“ Dae Jin, “

 

“ What? “

 

“ That story of yours .. “

 

“ Hmmm..? “

 

“ was the most ridiculous story I’d ever heard in my life, “

 

Dr Jeong looked at Se Hun and stared in disbelief.

 

“ You don’t believe me, do you? “

 

“ Not even a little, “

 

“ Aigoo .. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter