He knew nothing about her.

Finding Faith in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He knew nothing about her.

 

 

Se Hun parked his car at the very corner of the car park. He tried his best to dress smartly and professionally; of course he succeeded.

His dark brown hair was styled backwards and he wore a body-fit white shirt matched with his black trousers and a red tie.

 

He strode calmly with his briefcase on his hand and stopped the nurses he passed along the way to ask for directions to the doctors’ office.

Some young nurses were enchanted by him; he was a total beauty of a man. They could not stop giggling and talking about the hot newcomer.

 

After 5 minutes walking, Se Hun reached the office. Up on entering, pairs of eyes were focused on him.

He then bowed politely, realising that many of his colleagues-to-be were older than him. They smiled and bowed back. They seemed nice, he thought.

 

 

“ Doctor Oh Se Hun, I presumed ..? “

 

 

Se Hun quickly turned around and made eye contact with an elderly woman. Without hesitation, he bowed and took her firm handshake.

 

“ I’m still a student, Doctor, “ Se Hun answered politely with a hint of sheepish grin.

 

The doctor showed a motherly smile, nodding her head.

 

“ Yes, yes, you look quite young but I don’t think of that as a problem for me to call you a doctor. Besides, you are graduating as a doctor, am I right? “ she said again, her smile never fade.

 

 Se Hun nodded his head in agreement.

 

“ By the way, I’m Dr Kim. Later on, I will give you your schedule. By the way, my office is over. If you have anything to ask, you can always come and see me, alright?“ Dr Kim motioned her hand towards her office.

 

“ Thank you, Dr Kim, “ Se Hun smiled again as Dr Kim left.

 

 

 

.........................................................................................................................................

 

Se Hun was observing the environment around the park. People in white clothing wandered around despite they were mentally more into their own little world.

Some were talking to themselves, some were talking to leaves, dolls and whatever they had with them.

 

To be honest, Se Hun was protesting hard when he was informed that he was to be assigned as an intern to an asylum.

He shared this typical thought with everyone; he might also became crazy if he worked in a place full of crazy people. Mentally crazy people.

 

And what about his safety? It was lunatics he was going to be dealing with for a few months as an intern.

But there was nothing he could do as it was fixed.

Fullstop.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter