Accidental Meeting

Fortuitous Fate

'Dee do! Dee do..!' the electronic bedside clock beeped. "Mmmmmhmmm... *yawn*" I blinked a couple of time and stretch. It was half past four already, so I guess I should get ready and head out soon, I can't wait to shop!

I quickly wash up and put on a white tank top. Since the weather is chilly, I wore my Amazon Green cardigan and slip into my blue denim skinny jeans. To top it off, sweet smelling strawberry body mist and my B'dazzled blue MCM clutch bag and head out!

 

~LUHAN'S POV:~~

"I guess I should head out for some fresh air.." The other members were sleeping in their bedroom, I struggled out of Sehun tight bear hug, leaving him rolling to his left side with waking up. I slid into my Systvm coated Skinny Jeans, pairing it up with my 'What's Up?' Navy Blue shirt, black leather Biker Jacket over it.Grabbing my Jansport backpack and slipping on to my white puma track shoes I move silently and swiftly out of the room.

"! There's still girls and paparrazzi outside. How am I suppose to get out?" I scanned the lobby and caught sight of the back exit. "I hope there's nobody there." I wore my black rimmed Ray Ban glasses, and pulled on my grey beanie. Hopefully this disguise is enough, not too much and too little!

I went through the back exit. " Yes! No fans around." I cheered silently. As walked along the dark alley, I noticed  people smoking and ing, as I quickened my pace, I realised some people were alreaaddy pointing and whispering about me. When I heard, "LUHAN-SHII!" thats when it clicked, my cover was blown. I sprinted, everything was in a blur. At the end of the alley, street lights was slowly becoming clearer and brighter as I ran towards it. Without slowing down, I took a sharp turn to the right and collided into someone.

Urf! Arms flailing, the girl starts to fall backward, instinctively, I reached to her and grabbed her wrist. Holding her close to my body, I turn over, with me at the bottom. Everything was in slow motion. THUMP! My body hit the floor hard. Surging pain stung my head. Everything was turning blurry, lights and images were beginning to fade. Darkness take over my sight as I lost consciousness, the only thing I remembered was the sweet smelling strawberry scent.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guyz! This is a really short chapter! But I will try to post soon! I'm so sorry for this very lame story! please no hate!>< Hehe! But still thank you to those who subscribed to me! I really appreciate it and thank you so so so so much for reading my story! Love you guyz! ^^ See ya soon!