Arrival

Fortuitous Fate

 

*words in blue are spoken in thai*

  "Sawatdika, do you need a cab?" a dark skinned middle aged man asked

  "Oh! yes please, I need a cab to Royal Lanna Hotel please. Thank You!" 

  I was dressed in a white crop top, with skinny jeans. To spice it up I had a black chocker wrap around our neck and my newly bought red hot 3 inch heels. Simple and stylish.

  When I reach the hotel, 2 lean and muscular young men came forward and graciously helped me with my luggage. I gladly handed them my luggage and went into the lobby. The lobby was grand, with sculptures of 2 ladies in their traditional costumes, palm pressed together greeting the customers. The environment was also decorated with several pictures of Thailands' scenery. Couches and sofas were available for stayers to rest and sit around. After I have checked-in, one of the service staff, while carrying my luggage, led the way to my room on the eleventh floor.

  After giving the bell boy a little tip, I went to speculate the room. The room was painted white, with a queen sized bed located at the centre of the room, against the wall. A circular table was located at the corner of the room, along with a pair of couch. Flat screened television installed onto the wall right in front of the bed. The toilet was in working conditioned, closet located right outside of the toilet. I guess this room is just right for me! HEHE! 

  I went over to the window at the far end of the room and slide it open, cool breeze blew in, blowing gently against my skin. I took a deep breath, and sighed, "it's good to be back home."

 

~Luhan's POV~

  As I step out from the arrival hall, humongous swarms of screamkng fans ran towards us. "OPPAA!!! SARANGHAE!!" girls screaming and shouting of our names rang in my ears. Camera flashes blinded my eyes as we squeeze our way through the crowds. After about half an hour of being pushed and squahed by our fans, we were finally out of the crowd! YESSS!!!

  "Wheew! I almost died there... Hehehe! Those girls really do have loads of stength there." Chanyeol laughed. At the side I could see DO bending over, huffing and puffing away.

  "Huuuu... omo... It is really crazy inside there. I love my fans, but I really do wish they don't squash us to death! hehe!" DO joked while catching his breath.

  " Hey lets go guys! The van is here!" Manager hyung called out.

  "Neh!" we responded and climb into our respective vans and head over to our hotel.

  As we reached our hotel, there were fans already crowding the parking lots of the hotel and the front entrance.  How are we suppose to go in?

  "Omo! How are we suppose to get in?" Sehun questioned.

  "Guys I need you to hold on to each other. Do not let go of each others hand and please follow the person infront of you closely. Okay! Let's move out!" our manager instructed us. 

  When he gave us the cue, we quickly scurried out of the van and joind the EXO-K members. We linked our hands to together and forced our ways through the crowd. After a treacherous moment, we safely got into the hotel with no injuries.

  Wheeww!! At least we are save for now! ^^ I started to yawn and realised how tired i was. "Wah! That was a very huge yawn! I swear i can stuff my fist in. HAHA!!" Baekhyun joked. I pouted and glared at him, as my cheek started to heat up. 

  "Alright' for these next 2 days, there are no schedule for us. You are allowed to roam freely, however try to stay close together and don't get hurt." Manager hyung told us. We cheered and thank all our staffs and our manager before heading to our rooms. Finally!  I can rest now! Better refuel my energy before heading out later on.

 

Lia's POV:

  "KYAAA!!!! EXO!! OPPAAA!!!" screams and srieks of fan girls could be heard. "Uhmmm.... So noisy... I wanna sleep." I groaned and rolled around on the bed I went to the window and shut it. "Oh my gosh!! That's a hell lot of people down there!" I was shocked to see a sea of girls crowding infront of the front entrance of the hotel. I saw a string of boys trying to squeeze through their ways to the front.

  "Poor thing..." I thought. Without caring less, I went back to sleep.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy guyz! This is my very first time writing a fan fic! HEHEHEH!! I may not be a professional writer however I hope that you enjoy the first chapter!>< I will try my very best to improve somemore and write my next chapter soon! Please comment below what are your views about the 'arrivals' and please subscribe to my channel for more updates! Thank you!^^