Prologue

Forever

"Minseokkie ~ I'm home! " said Luhan entering his room to see Minseok. "Ah I'm so happy to finally have you by my side", he said, kissing on the thin lips his beloved. "Well, I'll prepare dinner, aren't you hungry ?"

"..."

"I bought dukbokki, it's been l a ong time since we had it" Luhan continued heading towards the kitchen. He prepared the table. Placed their two plates face to face, but only fills his.

Minseok don't eat anymore. He can't. Dismay as Luhan.

Luhan went to Minseok and accompanied him to the table. "it makes me sad to no longer see you eating Minnie. I liked you better with your little baozi cheeks" he said, trying to pinch those nonexistent cheeks. "Look at you, now you're skinny, and pale. You look like a corpse ahaha" he laughed.

This didn't make Minseok laugh. In fact, since they were together, he no longer reacts to the remarks Luhan made. As if he wasn't listening. As if he was elsewhere. As if he wasn't here anymore.

 


Minseok Kim was a happy and lively person, and even though he only had few friends, those he had were enough for him. And mostly, he had Luhan. He loved him. As a friend. As a brother. But above all, as a man. But Luhan didn't know that. Minseok never would have dared to tell him. Confess himself ? No no no. As if Luhan, this manly guy who seduced all the girls here, could feel the same. Ah ah. No.

And now they are together. Luhan is very caring with him. He shows his love every minute they spend together. They live a perfect love story.

At least Luhan lives this story perfectly. Minseok isn't aware of anything.