Is this the right thing to do?

I'm Your Man

(MINZY'S P.O.V.)

"It is thirty past 5. Where the hell is he?" Uee hissed as she glanced over me. "He'll be here any minute now..... Oh wait! There he is!!!!" I exclaimed pointing to Wooyoung's direction. "Why are you late?" Uee scolded Wooyoung. "Sorry. Jay hyung does alot of explaining to do so I try to sneak my way out." Wooyoung bowed to us. "Okay. Can we go to the cafe now?" I asked them feeling annoyed. They both stared at me then they immediately hopped on Uee's car. "yah! Are you coming or not?" I blinked twice then nod. "Arasso" Then we went ahead. 

 

---------@ Karalicious Cafe lol------------------

"So, what do you want to say to me?" I asked him to lean forward. "We need to make sure that the relationship of Junho oppa and tiffany would not last." I told him the plan. "And?" Wooyoung raised both of his eyebrows. "You pabo!! We need to do something big for them to broke up." Uee smacked Wooyoung's head. "Aahhh.... I see, So it's merely the three of us?" Me and Uee looked at each other then shook our head. "No. My mom will be part of this plan, since I know she didn't want oppa to be with that kind of girls." Wooyoung looked confuse. "What do you mean 'that kind of girl?'" I sighed. "Tiffany is just a plain cheerleader. She got admitted here because of scholarship and that means she's poor." I nod telling to him that I'm agreeing to Uee. "Is this why you're doing this? Because she's poor and can't compete with you guys?" Wooyoung suddenly burst. "Well I guess you're smart even though you're poor." Uee smirks. "That's it. I'm not gonna do what you two wants. I'm outta here." Uee Suddenly speak. "We know you like our plans. That way Tiffany will be yours and no one can take her from you." Wooyoung freezed at his spot. "We'll give you until tomorrow to think about it." Uee and I walks towards the door and leaves the confused Wooyoung, alone. 

(WOOYOUNG'S P.O.V.)

"We'll give you until tomorrow to think about it." Uee and minzy walks towards the door and leaves me alone. "Is this the right thing to do? Junho and Tiffany deserves a happy relationship but what Uee and Minzy said was true. Aaaaahhhh It's so frustating." I yelled and banged my head on the wall. 


sorry for a short update......

by the way, I changed the chapter 2 cause I think it's a lame chapter.......

Peace out.....