First and last for this relationship

I'm Your Man

(WOOYOUNG'S P.O.V)

"Hey, Udong. Someone's calling for you" Junhyung passed the phone to me. "Thank you" Junhyung just nod then went away. "Hello? Wooyoung speaking" I waited for an answer. "Its' me. Minzy" I was confused. 'Why would she talk to me?' I thought. "Hello? Wooyoung are you still there?" Minzy asked. "yeah. What do you want?" I asked coldly as I let my curiosity drift away. "Me and Uee wants to talk to you about something. Can you spare some time?" I sighed. "When and where?" I said hinting that I'm free to talk. "Tomorrow after class. In front of the school, okay?" My eyes went wide. "Tomorrow?" I murmured. "Why is there a problem?" Minzy asked. "N-nothing." I said. "Okay then. See you tomorrow after class." Then she hunged up. "Aish, can't she say the words 'bye' or 'I'm hunging up' or thank you'?" I asked myself. "I really can't understand them!!!!!" I heard Kevn arguing with Yoseob. "What's happening here?" I asked eyeing both of them. "Jay hyung said that 'we can't get too close to Junho's group'" Kevin said as he mimicks the voice of Jay. "And?" I asked them. "Hyung!!!!! That means we won't be able to get close to Uee-sshi!!!" Yoseob exclaimed. "Hyung can you talk to Jay hyung fo us, please?!" Kevin rub his two hands and pleaded. "Okay! I'll try to talk to him, better?!" Yoseob and Kevin's face had been enlightened. 

----------Next day------------

(JUNHO'S P.O.V.)

"Hey, Beautiful" Tiffany turned to me. "Hi" The 'thing' that happen between me and Tiffany several days ago was the best thing that ever happen in my life. I didn't know that we felt the same feelings to each other until the night I made my move, well I guess people are being intrigued by us, but all I kno is that she's mine. "Pst. Junho" Hearing Tiffany's voice made me realize that I'm spacing out. "Yeah?" I raised my eyebrows. "Thank you" I didn't know what she's talking about, but I just nod. "Junho. How do you think Yunho and the others would react?" I didn't react. "I mean Yunho's still my boyfriend." She said. I frown knowing what she mean. "Just break-up with him." She suddenly felt tense. "Don't worry. Me and my guys will be here whatever happens." I assured her then she loosened up. We walked side-by-side as we enter our homeroom class. 

(UEE'S P.O.V.)

I was talking to Minzy when I noticed my brother, Junho oppa, and his trash-like girlfriend,Tiffany, walking side-by-side to thier homeroom class. "Did you see what i see?" I elbowed Minzy. "What? The cute guy Kahi was talking to?" Minzy said earning a glare from me. "No! My brother and her trash-like girlfriend" I said. For some reason, I know she wanted to confront that girl again but I guess she's holding herself because of oppa. "We definitely should go through our plan." She didn't try to stop me. "There's no way you can back out now, because right now is the start of our plan." She looked at me and we both smirked. 'Just wait and see Tiffany. You're life will be turned upside-down' I thought as Minzy signals us to went ahead to our homeroom class.