You can lean on me

I'm Your Man

(WOOYOUNG'S P.O.V)

"Hey Wooyoung what's up man" Key said. I ignored him. "You know what. That girl over there sure will melt" He said as he points to the girl across the isle. Her name is Hwang Tiffany. And yes I'm head-over-heels towards her. But unfortunately she's in a relationship with another guy. And his name is Yunho. I didn't realise that Yunho is already glaring at me. I ignored Yunho for a while. The next thing I know is that Kevin and the others (Key, Thunder, Jay, Junhyung, and Yoseob) are glaring also on me. "What?" I told them confusingly. "You know, if his gang gets into you, they will totally crash you" Jay warned me. I just shrugged at them. We waited for the bell to ring and I can see that Yunho's gang is making their way to us. "Hey" Yunho said while tripping me but I managed to control myself from falling. "Wha-What is it?" I mumbled. "Did I just saw you staring at my girlfriend a while ago?" He asked me as I saw his gang stretching their hands and was ready to attack, I moved forward and was ready to dodge when Jay gets in between us and tries to stop them from attacking me. "Yah! Do you think you can get away from me ha?" Joon shouts at Yunho. "I've been looking for you and your gang for weeks now and I guess I'm lucky to find you here.." Joon added. 

 

I saw Jay forced his way out of the hands of the bodyguard. I also saw Kevin and Yoseob hugging each other while shouting “Aaaaaahhhh we’re going to die!!!!!” I can’t help but notice Tiffany and her friends sitting beside a tree. I also can’t help but notice how calmly Junho and his friends were. Chansung is eating his food while the rest are busy talking to each other. “Yah, is that all you’ve got?” We all heard Junho shouts from behind. “You know what you and you’re group are picking a fight to the wrong men.” Yunho said smirking. “Ha! You’re such a blabber.” Junho said earning a punch from Yunho. Junho was about to punch Yunho when Uee shouts. “Oppa, stop it!” We all look up to see Uee. (a/n: Uee is in the 2nd floor.) “KajaHyung” Chansung patted Junho’s back as he call all their bodyguards. Nichkhun and Taecyeon are gossiping about someone. Junho walks towards our direction and patted my back while saying “from now on, the seven of you will join me and my friends, ‘kay?” I felt that Junho stopped as we were about to enter the campus. I looked at Junho seeing that he’s looking at Tiffany while smiling.

In the Cafeteria

Jay told us to stay away from Junho’s group because we might never know their intentions. But we were surprised when Chansung, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Jokwon, Joon, and the 2 brothers Junho and Junsu, sat beside us. “Hyung, it’s nice to have friends not in the same level like we are in our society” Joon said to Jokwon, who is eating. “Yah, who told you to sit beside us?” Jay shouts to Junho. Junho was definitely glaring at Jay. “Oppa” Uee shouts. “H-h-hi Uee-sshi” Yoseob and Kevin stuttered while greeting Uee while Uee ignored them. “oppa, canChangminoppa come to my partytonight?” Uee said pleadingly. Junho and Junsu looked at each other. “Come on oppa, Minzy will be there too!” Uee said while looking at Junho. “You decide!” Junsu mouthed to Junho, which leaves Junho shocked. “I’ll think about it” Junho said to Uee. “Komawooppa. I’ll tell Minzy about it. Annyeongoppas.”Uee said as she turns around but stopped and looked back at us. “Oppa, you should bring your friends too” Uee said as she walks away.

KIM MANSION

The party organizers finally finished their plan of making Uee’s birthday a fabulous one.Uee with her friends readies themselves and waited for their visitors and friends to arrive.

Joon called Wooyoung. “Is this Wooyoung?” he asked. “Yes, and who is this?” Wooyoung said. “It’s me Joon, can you and your friends come to the party of Uee?” it’s rare for someone like us to be invited by someone who belongs to a high class family. “Sure just wait for us. We’ll just fix ourselves first” We hunged up then when I was about to go to my room I could hear Yoseob and Kevin jumping in joy. “We’re going to Uee’s party!!!!! Aaaahhhh, I need to look good so she will notice me.” Yoseob says. “I bet I’ll be looking better than you since I’ve got greater fashion sense you know!” Kevin argued. Jay who is eavesdropping to Kevin and Yoseob’s conversation suddenly walks straight to Wooyoung. “Yah, didn’t I tell you that our group needs to stay away from THEM!!!!” Jay emphasized the part THEM. “Please Hyung” I asked him. “Okay okay but this would be the last time that this would happen.” He said then he he went straight to his room to fix himself.

Tiffany and her friends were invited by Junsu himself. “Yah Wooyoung, here” Joon said pointing our seat next to them. The Junbros, sure are perfect. “Thanks for inviting us here.” Jay said. “No problem, were friends right?” Junho asked. Kevin and Yoseob nod in response to Junho’s question. “You like some?” Chansung asked while handling us a plate of cookies. “Am I dreaming that Chansung now is learning to share his food to others?” Taecyeon said jokingly. Nichkhun chuckled at Taecyeon’s statement while we took some cookies and ate it. “This is really good.”Junhyung said as he opened his bottle of coke. “Dude you don’t have to bring that on every occasion you know.” Jay said as he points to the bottle of coke. All of them chuckles at Jay’s statement. “Great, ‘cause Aunt Taehee, Junho’s mom, baked it!” Chansung said then he smiles. “Come with me, I’ll let you meet some of the guest.” Junsu said as he leads us to the place where Tiffany and her friends are busy chatting. “Girls, meet Wooyoung, Jay, Kevin, Yoseob, Key, Junhyung and Thunder.” All of them shook each other’s hands, I was staring at Tiffany. I could feel myself shaking. I couldn’t believe that I’m holding her hand right now. I let go when I noticed that she looks uncomfortable. “Mianhae… I was just spacing out.” I told her as I let go of her hand. “Ahem” Junsu cleared his throat, which makes Junho laugh. I saw Tiffany smiled at Junho’s reaction.

(TIFFANY’S P.O.V)

I couldn’t help but smile at Junho’s reaction. He is a hottie and a cutie. I wanted to talk to him but Minzy threatens me that if I dare touch hi Junho, my whole life would be miserable. “Hey, are you okay?” I was startled when Junho touched my cheeks with worried face. “I’m o-o-okay” I managed to say those words. “Where are they?” I asked him. “They are with Junsuhyung. You know you look cute when you stuttered. Suddenly the DJ played his favorite song. “Wanna dance?” He said as he extends his arm. “Okay” I told him which made him smile. “You’re even prettier when your upclose, you know?” He said while staring at me in the eyes. He leaned forward and suddenly our lips met.

Minzy, who was at the party with UEE, saw everything. She hurriedly made her way to us but was pulled by UEE. “Don’t mind them, let them enjoy this night. Tomorrow we, together with Wooyoung, will make plan to ruin their relationship.” UEE said while smirking.