- All of me [the story]

All of me (that I could ever give)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ALL OF ME

RECOMMENDED SONG: HALO - BEYONCE 

 

 

Baekhyun sat at the edge of the sofa, elbows propped up against the armrest, long slender fingers gently holding onto the book in his hands. Chanyeol leans against the doorframe, staring at the beautiful boy as he asks himself the question he’s been wondering for months – what have I ever done to deserve him?

 

He can’t stop the fond smile widening on his face as he approaches the boy. His grin splits his face into half as Baekhyun shifts his legs apart to make space for him and without hesitation, the tall giant flops down on the smaller boy, ears falling onto smaller chest and long arms encircling tiny waist as their legs tangle together. He feels something resting on his back and chuckles, imagining the thinner male using him as a book stand.



“You’re back,” Baekhyun utters, eyes never leaving his book.



Though the words were simple, Chanyeol could feel warmth spreading throughout his body at the gentleness of the boy’s voice.



“Mmh, Kris has been talking about running another campaign for the student council. I don’t even understand why he’s so worked up over that,” he replies and soon, his eyelids start dropping as he listens to the familiar slow thrum of heartbeat.



Baekhyun’s chest vibrates softly against his cheek as an airy chuckle resonates in the quiet room. “Maybe you’ll feel a little more concerned about school if you paid more attention to your school’s upcoming anniversary event,” he says and shifts slightly to put the book down on the table. Chanyeol raises his head and props his chin against the elder’s chest, looking up at him with suspicious eyes.



“How do you even know about my school stuff? Do you follow me to school behind my back?” he asks with a squint of his eyes. Baekhyun smiles and threads his fingers in Chanyeol’s hair gently.



“Luhan has been complaining about your sorry ever since he got my number, you should really see what he says about you,” Baekhyun reveals with a small laugh. Chanyeol gasps and pushes himself up from his position. “He still contacts you?! I swear to god I told him to delete your number, Baek! That godforsaken child, I'm so gonna kick his when I go back to school tomorrow,” Chanyeol states before his arms give way beneath him and he falls back onto baekhyun with a small ‘oof!’.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter