- All of you [the start] (1/2)

All of me (that I could ever give)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ALL OF YOU (1/2)

RECOMMENDED SONG: SET ME ON FIRE - BELLA FERRARO

 

 

People strolled down the street leisurely, the spring rain having stopped minutes prior as the morning dew hung heavy in the air.

 

The calming silence was unfortunately disrupted as two boys dashed down the sidewalk.

 

"Xi Luhan! Get your back here you dumb! Don't make me kick your rilakkuma collection back to China!" A tall boy screams, sprinting past shocked pedestrians as he glare at the other boy running a few strides in front of him. A boisterous laugh echoes through the morning air and the tall boy growls.

 

He has half a mind to murder his friend but as his lungs scream for the much needed oxygen, he slows down to a jog before stopping altogether, pants leaving his mouth heavily. He curses his weak stamina and looks around the unfamiliar neighbourhood.

 

Holly- did we really run into the Gangnam area? He wonders in amusement. As sweat rolls down the side of his eyebrows, he hesitantly enters a small cafe and sighs in content at the rush of cool air that hits him.

 

He wanders in daze, eyes landing on a menu perched on the counter and chokes on his saliva at the ridiculously high prices.

 

He immediately turns away from the tempting cups of brown goodness that were worth more than his part-time salary at the supermarket in his neighbourhood, and the bell jingles above him as he steps back out to the spring air. He sighs and starts walking back up the pavement, but freezes midstride when his eyes catches someone from behind the glass separating the outside from the cosy interior of the cafe.

 

His heart suddenly starts beating faster and he unconsciously reaches up to grip the part of his uniform that covered where his heart was.

 

The boy was beautiful. He was beyond magnificent. His blonde locks lay tousled on his head as his eyelashes fan over his pale cheeks, his pink lips pressed down softly and the boy, has never in his life seen someone as beautiful.

 

His hand reaches into his pocket to pull out his wallet, eyes dropping from the blonde boy as he pulls out all the money he has.

 

"I'm crazy. I'm crazy. I'm out of my mind," the tall boy chants to himself as he steps back into the cafe, falling behind the queue. He feels a stare at the back of his head but he's too afraid to turn since he’s positively sure that's where the boy was sitting.

 

He eyes the money that’s gripped tightly between his fingers as the waiter takes down his order. The moment came for him to drop the money into the hands of the waiter and he screams mentally as the money disappears from sight.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter