- All of you [the start] (2/2) (Short)

All of me (that I could ever give)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol was sure his eyes were working perfectly. He blinks once. Twice, but the numbers remain the same. His jaw is slacked down in shock and eyes bulging out of their sockets. A small chuckle reached his ears and he looks up at the smaller man in front of him. 

 

"You're 25?" He asks silently, sliding the other's identification card back.

 

Baekhyun nodded his head, lips curved upwards as he pockets the thin card. Chanyeol stares for a little while longer before looking away, mind still very confused about the sudden turn of events. And here I was thinking that I was the older one.

 

Baekhyun sees the look on the other's face and grins, eyes turning into crescents. "I'm just going to go ahead and assume that you're in highschool?"

 

Chanyeol gulps a little and nods his head. Baekhyun chuckles at his behaviour before speaking, "Now that I'm not as young as you think I am, are you afraid?"

 

Chanyeol frowns and looks up. Baekhyun is nestled comfortably among layers of scarfs and jacket, eyes downcasted as a flash of sadness disappears in his brown orbs. "No, I'm not afraid. Never," Chanyeol replies determinedly, lips pursed. 

 

Baekhyun glances up in shock, a soft smile spreading against his lips. He looks down again, trembling fingers on his thighs that are hidden out of sight. "Great... That's absolutely fantastic."

 

 

And there they began, with a bag of freshly washed woollen sweater wrapped up with endless insecurit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter