2NE1, The Best Ones

Description

A collection of four 2NE1 one-shots inspired by their song, "I Am The Best".

---

CL's toughness is second to none and it's her strong point . Also, she can rip you apart in any way possible if you mess with her.

Her man, Key, has been acting really strange and suspicious lately so she decides to follow him around for a day. What will she discover?
 
Popular with both the men and the ladies, Bom is a confident individual who gets anything and everything that she wants.
 
But one day, a new student named Brian came into the picture. She claims that he isn't her type at all but as time passes by, she begins to think of him more often.
 
Dara met a young boy named Niel who happens to like her a lot. Little does he know that she's actually ten years older than him and little does Dara know that he's actually a player.
 
She decides to come clean with Niel and reveals her actual age, hoping that he'd accept her as she is.
 
Minzy is a hardcore and rebellious girl that even men fear except for one innocent guy that wants to win her heart, Taemin. With her being a girl who isn't easy, she continues to reject him. 
 
Eventually, Taemin gets fed up and reveals his own little secret.

Foreword

This will be my second 2NE1 one-shot collection. :)

These one-shots are not sequels or prequels to my other one-shot collection.

I will be updating with one story at a time and I hope that you guys will enjoy it.

Poster made by: Me

---

My other collection, "2NE1, The Ugly Ones":

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/73828