3.

Happy Birthday ❤

 

 

           I love you        

 

 

 

YOU MELT ME ALIVE

 


 

FIRST OF ALL

For some reason, whenever I decide to do things, or write you things, it's always late for me and my brain is in a dead phase but no problem. If I hadn't become a singer, I'd have become a crappy writer, who wrote poems to you only. One everyday.  we know each other for like what, 3 months? I know this is supposed to sound sweet and cheesy and the word "" is really inappropiate but when I talk about you, I need all the words existent in my vocabulary because you're that complex. You are allowed to curse at me because I'm one of those guys who have a really c rappy memory, I can't remember the day we met, the hour, or what you were wearing. But I clearly remember you were wearing the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. You seemed pretty shy at first and I was also shy and I remember I made a really ty introduction on your wall, and embarrassing, on top. But you smiled and then I forgot about everything and I kinda lost it and I started shaking and I wanted to seem cool, like most guys want to, because let's be honest Hyeri, you're beautiful, even Nicolas Cages or Brad Pitt would be nervous around you. Are these too old? I , who else, who else is young and rich and handsome? Zac Efron? Prince  Wiliam's Kid? The thing is. You were breath-takingly beautiful and I was sweaty and hungry and probably a bit and I felt bad about myself because it was during the promotions and my haircut was bad but you still smiled and you just- yes. Your smile. I fell in love with the way you smile. Then I fell in love with the way you laugh. I fell in love with the way you look at me, coyly at first, you lift your head slowly and let the corner of your lips curl up into that tiny little smile of yours then you show me your perfect teeth then you let out a mix of chuckle and giggle and you sound so adorable my chest hurts. Why my chest? Cause that's where my heart is. It hurts cause my heart starts beating rapidly. And I tally didn't see this coming.

 

 THEN

I remember all these crazy people shipping us. Spamming us. I was so embarrassed, so awkward. I honestly woke up everyday, scenarions lingering around my head. I looked in the mirror and practice those stupid speeches guys do in the movies. I got to know you better and it's the best thing I had ever done. The day you became mine ,16th of April was surely a blessed day. I know and I love it how you always call me amazing but you know, when we can't talk, a piece of me dies. When I can't be there for you to hold you everyday because of stupid schedules, I want to just kick everything off and come to you. I want to steal you away, fly with you to a far away island and just- just love you, for the rest of my life. That's what I wanna do. Don't you ever think you won't look cute in my eyes. Whatevery you do, is cute. It's beyong adorable and I'm bitting on my lower lip so hard when you're irresistibly cute. I know you're not confident about everything about you and your life, but I promise, my love, in time I'll make you see yourself the way I see you. You're so beautiful sometimes I think I'm color-blind. Why? Because I always see your lips a pinkier shade or a redder shade than they actually are and I always long for them to get stained on my shirt or sheets, too often. I always thinky our eyes are so lethally and beautifully black, that I'm gonna get lost in them. I actually already did, kind of. There's no escape and I wish for no escape. i'm drowning in your eyes and I promise I won't wipe your tears away, because crying is normal and beautiful, but I'll be here to kiss them away, after they coat your beautiful cheeks. I will be there to know the reason behind them, and be there to make you smile after. The smile that made me fell so deeply in love with you. I, Moon Jongup am so oh, in love with you. 

 

Now

 I love you to death Lee Hyeri and I'm sorry but I have to apologize because in my lame attempts of writng to you, I might start comparing you to things, or other people, or anything. Sometimes I think you're the sun, and I'm the moon. You're the sun because you're so beautiful you're able to lay rays of light upon every ugly thing that surrounds this cruel world, you're the sun because nothing gives me warmth like you do, and you're the sun because everyone expects it to come after every storm. But I'm the moon, I sometimes show myself on your sky later than I should, stars sometimes run away from me, and i'm constantly thinking that you're on the other side of the Planet, glowing with beauty while I am wishing I could send you all my love, and you'd notice it in the moonlight. But we're luckier than the moon and the sun. Because although the story of them is sad, the sun dies every night to let the moon breathe, by the end of the day, you become my oxygen. I get to touch you and hold you tight in my arms and breathe in your scent and get intoxicated by it. Sometimes I think you're the ocean and I'm the sky. The ocean is beautiful ,clear, pure and unexplored, just like you. When you are angry, you like to crash your waves against the rocks but the sound you cause by doing that is relaxingly beautiful. I am the sky because I constantly watch upon yon. An ocean and a sky go together, always. A sea storm is never complete without a gloomy raining sky. That might be us, fighting someday, hopefully not. But if that happens, I won't love you less.No. Just like the sky and ocean, I'll let the sunrise come in between us and make us realize we look incredibly beautiful together. You are like a song, a melody. You are the best parts of all the songs I love and yes I shameless stole this one last line from a quote but only because in my spare time I am a nerd and I read lots of books. You're like a melody that honorably gives me the pleasure of hearing.  They say the most beautiful creatures are the most poisonous, and yes, I should have been afraid of your touch, cause honestly Hyeri you're the most beautiful person I've ever encountered, but I wasn't afraid, not even one bit. If this love I posses for you brings me both Heaven and Hell, then I accept both, I would even accept none if that meant to spend another minute with you. Don't thnk that if we don't speak for a day I didn't want to hear your voice. It's crucial we speak everyday, but for some reason, we're not able to, I want you to know I memorized your voice like a favorite verse from a poem, like a favorite song. I memorized every vibration that comes out everytime you open your mouth and I make sure to fall asleep with that on my mind every night. 

Today's your birthday and you're becoming 20. For 2 years straight, this Earth has been delighted to have you step on it. The Heavens have been watching you take very step slowly and one of the kind-hearted angels whispered to the others and they made a plot and sent you to me. And here I am today, pouring my heart out to you because I'm deadly and irrevocably in love with you and I don't wish for anything more than you to show me your brightest smile today and make me fall in love with you all over again.