2.

Happy Birthday ❤

 



 APPRECIATION





WORDS FROM 





YOUR FRIENDS 
  

 

blankicon100.png

★yehet
 

Sehun
 
★ "I do know that she's an amazing person who is patient, fun, loving and also caring towards the people she cares about. She likes mangoes too? "

   
  

 

blankicon100.png

 

Bomi
 
★ "she's nice-really nice and endearing, cool, funny at times and one of the nicest person i've met here. c: "

   

 

blankicon100.png

 
Sumin
 
★ "she's helpful, and even though she's busy, she still try to be there for her friends. she's really kind, and really adorable. i admire her because she's kind and she sticks up for her friend no matter what. she's also very smart. she's friendly and she's a good listener. i like talking to her because she's funny and she's entertaining. ive known her for over a year now, almost two and she has always been there to talk. she's the best aunt tbh. ;; i love her so much."


   

  

 

blankicon100.png


 

Jinyoung
 
★ "she is a really friendly and adorable person. she is also a really sweet and caring girl. she loves being called cute bc she needs a boost in her ego. she's really funny and a great companion. she makes people laugh and brightens up people day without even realizing sometimes. to sum it up, she's an angel sent from heaven."

   
 

 

blankicon100.png

 

Yura
 
★ "hello lee almost moon hyeri. it's been a few months since the honorable moment of meeting you. i thank our ((lia)))) sulli for that. for having the opportunity to meet someone who is a very smart young lady. you are a lovely and a funny person indeed. i treasure and appreciate having you in my life because even if we don't always talk and probably are not the bestest friends; you make me feel so secure in your boundaries and i have no words for that. thank you for being an amazing friend and i know that you should be the one that is making a wish on your special day, but i just want to wish you all the best ((because you deserve it))))), wish you do not change and become jongups misis for the reason being we all know how much he would love that hAHHAHA.

happy birthday, lovely. please remember that you are loved. "



   
 

 

blankicon100.png

 

Jayoung
 
★ "Hyeri, no words or adjectives can describe her. she's a one of kind with her quirky and cute personality that makes you want to squish her and put her in your pocket like how can anyone be that adorable and funny at the same time. She can be lazy though but everyone is lazy lol She's just sooo lovableeeee, no one can hate her and if someone does that person must be blind or stupid or just both."

   
 

 

blankicon100.png


 

Tae
 
★ "So there's this girl who always give me compliments, telling me I'm cute and stuffs. But here's a secret... She's the cute one, okay? I don't stalk that much but seeing her mingling with others makes me go, "Omg! She is such a cutie and I want to take care of her." We barely talk but I guess that's because I'm lazy. Sobs. Sorry. I'm looking forward to having great bonding times with her though.

Whoops! Did I mention her name? She is none other than, Girls' Day's sweetheart, Hyeri. Such an amazing and lovely person. If I'd rate her from one to ten, she'll get a hundred. Hah! I wish I can say more but I really with words. ; u ; Anyways, Hyeri-- I sarang you~ ♡ "


 
   

  

 

blankicon100.png

 

Luna
 
"hyeri's a humble person, i think you can approach her whenever you want to or you can always talk to her. she's beyond perfect for being a friend."

   
 

 

blankicon100.png


Minah
 
 "she is cute as you have known. And spazzy and she is nice. The sweetest sister i could ever have c: "

   

 

blankicon100.png


 

Hyosung
 
 "Hyeri's a sweet, cute girl that always puts a smile on my face when we talk. She's such a dork and I just want to squish her, and keep her in my pocket forever.  I definitely think that she's a keeper and that Jongup is lucky to have such an amazing partner like her."

   
 

 



 

Lee Hi
 
 "even tho we don't talk daily, you're able to put a smile on my face whenever we talked. this may sound weird and stupid, but you're definitely a virus that makes me smile."

   
 

 

blankicon100.png

 

Hannah
 
for me, hyeri's like my counterpart in being a vitamin. her "kawaii" demeanor makes everything look okay by the way she naturally enlightens the mood of the people she talks to including me. she just seems like the person you'd actually search for when you're such in a bad mood. just one poke and -- boom -- she'll be there to cheer you up in one go. honestly speaking, i sometimes think that "what if i wasn't able to meet a girl like her?" i don't know. would my stay here be the same as today if i wasn't able to befriend her like anyone else? would my craziness match up to my craziness right now? it's like asking myself, "would i still live when i don't drink water for a week?" she's really one of a kind, and she deserves to be treated as a royalty on her special day. : ) "

   
 

 

blankicon100.png


 

Yuri
 
 Hyeriboo aka Hyeribear is the cutest, most adorable person on June 9. Keep being nice and-- y, yes. Yuri loves you to infinity and beyond

   

 

 

blankicon100.png

 

Tiffany
 
 "For starters, she's an insanely precious girl. Talking to her makes you want to protect her, keep her away from any harm. She's really friendly too. It's easy to get close to her and undoubtedly easy to befriend her. She's also really cute. The way she behaves, the way she talks, and definitely the way she thinks. All in all, she's a really good friend and an even better person."

   
 

 

blankicon100.png

 

Suzy
 
★"i think she's somewhat like a big sister to me? she's always cheerful and supportive and super super nice and i really love that about her < 3 "

   

 

 

blankicon100.png

 

Chorong
 
 "shes over protective, she likes to hit people with mops very motherly. likes bubble tea or tea in general. shes hungry 24/7. scared of bugs. She’s erted, weird,dorky. The bestfriend anyone wants."

   

  

 

blankicon100.png

 

Chanyeol
 
 "Well tbh i didn't know hyeri would be this amazing once you know her,when she joined here i honestly didn't talk to her because of some struggles of the past and all and i was upset that you are courting her but after a while i gave it a chance and started talking to her thanks to krystal for making me do that. What i liked about her was that she is different and not fake. She is friendly and weird which is good. We share lots of things in common,we talk a looot about everything now. She tells me stories and recently we just ranted about things haha i didn't think i would ever get close to her but now,after talking to her i realize how awesome she is and i like her a lot. She is an amazing there. She has your back and supports you. She has a great personality as well. I'm glad we are becoming close now and i hope our friendship grows because i really like her "


   

 

 

blankicon100.png

 

Jinri
 
 " Hm-- she's a very cheerful person. Even she's upset, she still manages to say it in a tone that still reflects her optimism, and um-- she's an extremely funny person. She makes me laugh all the time. She's also very understanding, and she remembers details about you for a really long time, if you're someone who she truly cares, of course. She's also the one who teaches me lots of things about life, like seriously, I've become more mature thanks to her. The way she thinks about the world and people kinda influence me a lot, but I honestly don't mind because those are all great perspectives and yeah. Oh, she also says she loves mangoes a lot, but don't trust her on that. The only reason why she says so is because she always rps as Krystal, and Krystal loves mangoes. She actually likes strawberries and watermelon. See, she's such a dedicated person, right? Always getting to know a character before rp-ing them. Istg 95% of rp-ers nowadays don't do that, and that's one of the reasons why I respect her a lot. She's also one who dislikes following the mainstream, and my, she loathes illiterate people.
I also hate the fact that people always leave her even though she always gives her all to them. That include Chen here. Like-- I love him, I do, but I don't get why he left her after being all sweet and nice and kind to her. She never complains to me but when he left our previous rp, I knew she was immensely upset. And it hurts me so much as her best friend bc my girl deserves eternal happiness. Man, she's awesome, really. And that's why I even bother to ask you those interview questions, because I honestly don't want you to break her heart again. It's too fragile already."