The 2 Kims

My Sweet Mistake

Chapter 1

It's a hot, sunny day with the sun shining at its brightest. It's no problem for most students as they're in the school building but it's not the same case for Kim Kibum. His class has to run six rounds around the school stadium for Physical Education and obviously you would know that Key doesn't like sweating. He ran and ran as fast as his legs could carry, trying to finish his last lap quick.

"KEY FINALLY" Minho claps for his friend as Key jogged towards him.

He grabbed his water bottle and finished almost three quarters of it in just 5 gulps.

"Yah you shouldn't do that after a crazy run" Minho pointed out, taking the bottle from his grip "You might throw up"

"Whatever Captain" Key said, still trying to catch his breath.

"Don't just sit there, do some light jogs come on" Minho tried to motivate Key up but all he does is sit there, trying to get his energy back "Come on you need to jog a little to slowly bring your heart beat back to its normal state"

"I know! Please just give me a minute" Key said in frustration.

Key finally pulled himself up and had a short jog with Minho while they wait for their other classmates to finish their rounds. Meanwhile, at the bleachers sat Kim Jonghyun and his very good friend Onew. He was just watching them doing their run, especially because one of the girls he dated before is from this class.

"You haven't gotten over her yet?" Onew asked.

"I don't know. I love her but-"

"You said that to every girl" Onew said, feeling a little disappointed in his friend "You should only say that to that very special someone"

"It's just my favourite game to play okay" Jonghyun said.

"You're still NOT sick of it?"

"I will until after I meet someone very special"

Onew didn't say anything and just watched them run under the hot sun. Sometimes he finds it amusing to watch them suffer under the heat while he enjoys the shelter and food.

"Hey is that.. Is that Key?" Onew squints his eyes at the guy who's walking towards their direction with his hands covering the side of his face where the sun is shining.

"Oh my god it's Key!" Jonghyun's eyes lights up when he saw him walking.

Sweaty but he still looks incredible. Like hello, he's literally known as the school's diva and everybody loves him.. even the player.

"Stay here" Jonghyun insists Onew to sit down as he moved past him and rushes over to Key.

"Hi Key" He puts on the most handsome smile he could.

Key stopped in his tracks for a bit to see who it was but then continued walking after knowing it was the school's hot player, this time twice as fast.

"Key! I uh.. want to talk to you!" He says and grabs ahold of his shoulder "Key, I want-"

"Get your filthy hands off of me, you jerk" Key swiped them off and continued walking after he shot his famous laser stare towards Jonghyun.

"What did I even do?!" Jonghyun is confused and he didn't know what to do.

He hasn't even started a proper conversation with him yet and he pushed him off just like that. He turns to Onew for help and he hurries over.

"What just happened?" Onew asked him.

"Key.. He just called me a jerk?"

"You are actually" Onew laughed.

"You're an idiot" Jonghyun slapped his back. "Like seriously, I've always wanted to talk to him and stuff but I never did and now that I do, he did that to me"

"I think I know why" Onew mumbled.

Jonghyun is getting impatient. "Then?"

Onew didn't bother to answer him and went to where Key went, in hopes that he is still in the toilet. Jonghyun lets out a loud sigh and followed his somewhat stupid yet smart friend. Key is in the toilet and he just threw up all the water he drank earlier on. He didn't feel good at all after that run to be honest and that jog did help to calm down a bit but in the same time, it didn't. He looks at his reflection in the mirror and asks himself why he's such a weakling when it comes to this.

"Key!"

"Onew?!"

As the two friends went in for a hug, Jonghyun simply stood there, not quite sure how to act.

"Uh.. Guys?" He spoke.

Key released the hug as soon as he heard that familiar voice. He cringed at the sight and quickly washes his hands and mouth one last time before he insists to leave.

"Key! I just want to talk to you!"

But he simply left, leaving Jonghyun feeling the worst. He have always feared of rejection. In this case, Key rejected him even before he could have a proper conversation with him and that more than anything.

"Why didn't you do something about it?" Jonghyun puts on all the blame on Onew.

"I'm sorry he's my friend and I don't want to force him to do something he clearly doesn't want"

"Funny how we're friends and I don't even know Key is one of your friends" Jonghyun looked away.

"I have my reason why I didn't introduce him to you" Onew said and grabbed his friend's arm "Let's go back"

"What's the reason then? Why are you always not answering my questions?"

"I rather you find it out by yourself"

"But why? Isn't it easier for you to just tell me?"

Onew shook his head "No, you have to find it out yourself. I'm not your mum.. Don't depend on me for everything"

Jonghyun tries to find Key in the pack of students. It was so easy to spot him and he can't help but smirk.

 

A/N

I just realised that this chapter is really short! ^^;;;

But anyways, just a short intro(??) to the story..