2025

Description

In the year 2025, everything is changing, the past is coming back to the present and is merging with the future. The earth is split into two parts: Ares and Zeus

Ares was hated by both of his parents, Zeus and Hera. He was considered to be very murderous and blood-stained. (<--- up to there is real history, the rest is made up just for the sake of this story.) Ares' hatred from both Zeus and Hera resulted him into turning against his father and a war broke out, thus; splitting the earth into two parts, with each side wanting to gain control over the other. So one can only imagine that people from Ares are the heartless fighters. They will get what they want by force and will not hesitate to sacrifice anything in their path to achieve their goals. The strong point of Ares is their strategists and skillful "warriors"

Zeus is the other half of the planet where it is the ideal place for a peaceful life. It is the ideal home for many people, People from Zeus are kinder at heart then of the many residents of Ares. They will work with people to reach a solution where it will benefit both parties instead of one, they are also the home of many skillful "warriors" that will protect their country to the end. The strong point of Zeus is that they will protect their country to the end, they have more of a heart then many in Ares. 

(When it comes to military power, Ares and Zeus is on par with each other, Ares is somewhat more ruthless then Zeus. "Warriors" in Ares are trained to lock away emotions and to only have their mind set on one goal, BUT each side is ran like a democracy). 

Author's Note: Any names of places do not belong to me, a lot of them will come from Greek mythology because I'm not creative enough to think of names of places xD 

Foreword

City Hall Town Records: 

-Name: Zeus

-Population: 3.046 billion 

-Insignia: Lightning 

 

Resident Information CLASSIFIED

-Name: Bang Yongguk  

-Age: 24

-DOB: March 31, 1990

-Hair Color: Black

-Eye Color: Brown

-Height: 180CM 

-Weight:62KG 

-Position:--------------------CLASSIFIED

 

-Name: Kim Ara

-Age: 23

-DOB: April 23, 1991

-Hair Color: Black 

-Eye Color: Brown 

-Height: 164CM 

-Weight: 52KH

-Position:--------------------CLASSIFIED