Airport!!!

Naughty or Nice

           Friday Morning!

           Well i wake up not the usual you know cause i dont like waking up like 6:00am ,but today was an exception cause im gonna visit today my Oppa!! and im super excited Ok! back to reality.Ihave been calling my BFF (Park Shin Hye) but she doesnt answer and im super pissed cause when she finds out that im in Korea she will be like another "witch" but you know what i don't care cause i have been calling her since i got the letter of my Oppa and she doesn' answer so scruw you Park Shin,ok let me relax cause today is a happy day and im not gonna let Park Shin ruin the day for me cause i also LOVE HER SO MUCH THAT LITTLE ANGEL! OKim just gonna call her one more time cause im a very pity person so i don't want her to worry ,i should really chage that pity part of me cause that is ruining me alot but i have never felt pity against "witch" so that its good,ok im gonna call her now if i dont wanna be late for the flight.

          I started to call her but guess what................

 

 

 

 

 

...........she didn't answer, you know what i wont care a SH*T.    

              Since she didn't pick up i decided to get ready so i can go to the airport.OK i did'nt know what to take a bus or a taxi ,so i took a taxi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Taxi Car~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

          When i enter the taxi car i thought about calling my Oppa.Wen i was calling him guess what happen.......

 

 

 

..........I forgot to charge my phone.I think im gonna lose it maybe today is my BAD DAY!.When suddenly when i was screamin in my head i didn't know that i was already in the airport, so its time to get back to reality.

            -Miss where her,so if you mind getting of my car like NOW-The taxi driver told me and scream at me when he said "now".

            -Oh! mianhe ajussi-I told him then i give him the fare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            What an ajussi he doesn't even help me even to get my bags ,i really wanna leave America really bad,thepeople from here are so Bapo! When i walk inside i go to the counter to do that stupid progress.When i finish i started wondering the day day i got the letter and when i call him and that he thought that i was crazy fan,i bet that when i get there im gonna have a big surprise from my Oppa and that its why i have my foam bat incase if something happens,you guys never know what may happen.

RIGHT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Airplane~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          When it was time for my flight i was about to get inside the airplane,when i said my last goodbye for a moth of course it just feel like im living forever so back to the farewell.When i enter the airplane i was looking for my seat (#238),when i found it i saw that i was sitting in the window(i really like window seat's if you guys are wondering)when i saw who was sitting next to me ,i saw a complete weirdo sitting next to so ladys and gentelment this will be a long flight ugh!!! i really want this to be fast.

             It already past like 10 HOURS and that is when i was falling asleep like a really deep sleep,and that is when....ZZZzzzzzz!!!!!.Suddenly that weirdo that was sitting next to me was actually one of Super Junior it was Eunhyuk (the guy that i really like was sitting next to me Holly Jesus),but of course i didn't know of course dah!!!!

                When we arrived to Korea i was still sleeping of course until there was nobody on the plane except for me,until a worker came to wake me up ,

                -Excuse me young lady we have arrived to Korea-The worker told me while shaking my arm very softly.

                -Oh! im... T-thank you-i said with an shameful face.

                When i got my luggages i leave the airplane whith a very embarassed face that when i felt my check the were freaking BURNING!(Yes! i am a very embarassed person).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              When i was walking to exit the airport suddenly i heard girls screaming and paparrazi running to take pictures of course,you gyus wanna now who they were chacing well let me tell you "BOYFRIEND" those are the ones that the crazy's want,so i ignored them cause i am having a super happy day and no one will ruin it.When i was walking  to the exit i felt someone arms around my neck and i quickly grab the foam bat and started to hit the person that grab me,

               -You crazy ert,Bapo,get of me,You FREAKING ert!!!!!-I was yelling and hitting him with my foam bat when suddenly that freaking ert grab it from my hand.

               -Ya! Sis its me your Oppa! remember me-he grab the bat and he turns me aroundfacing him.

               -Oppa!! wait.......Kwang Min!-i said with a surprised face KKKKKkkgsjwfswekkkkkkkkabugsgkk.............       

               -Don't look at me with that face and hug me you little baby-he said folding his arms around my waist.Suddenly the members came telling us,

               -Ya guys lets go or the paparrazi will think that you two are dating-They all say and Jeong Min and Young Min grabbed my bags and we all exit the airport like fast walking cause we weren't running so it was like a fast walking so the paparrazi wont catch us together of course with me.

                There was a van waiting for us infront of the airport and we all enter as quickly as possible.When we were inside the van i was sitting next to Min Woo and the window,i was staring all the member from BOYFRIEND,

                 -ya! Oppa! that its why you scream at me at the phone telling me "i wont give you Free Concert Ticket"-i mimic him on what he said the other day.

                 -Mianhe! baby sis! For that and for not telling you about the whole "BOYFRIEND"thingy-he told me.

                   Suddenly i yawn cause i was still tired cause of all this flight to Korea and suddenly i fell asleep on Min Woo shoulder ZZZZzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     

 

 

 

     Did you gyus love it ,cause i did i wish i was her right now "SHE IS LUCKY".

 

              PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND  COMMENT.<<<<33333

       LOVE YOU GUYS MUAXX!!!!!!<333333