Korea Here I Come!!!!!!!

Naughty or Nice

                   In that moment I called my OPPA!!!!!!

          (Saranjeyo my lovely baby oohhhhh!! saranjeyo)-Oppas ringtone 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Phone Call ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            -Yoboseyo!-My oppa yawn cause in Korea its 1:00am and here in America is like in the afternoon

            -Yoboseyo!!!-I answer with an excited voice.

            -No im not gonna give you free Concert tickets-He scream thinking that i was fan.

            -Oppa! its your baby sister-I yelled back at him.

            -Oh mianhe!!!...........WAE!!!!!! Sis is it really you?-Oppa said.

            -YES is me you BAPO!! wait why did you though i was a fan that wanted free tickets?-is asked with curiosity.

            - That doesn't matter right know,so How are you????-He asked me !!!

        -OHH!!! I'm really excited cause of the big surprise and yes i wanna visit you!!!!!Sorry but i got to go see ya!!-I said cause the "witch" how do i know that well easy i heard her foot steps on the hallway.

        OH! well i see you Friday ok!!!saranje<3333-he said trying to hold hes happiness inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Phone call~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         When i hang up the phone i heard a knock on the door but it was the "witch" type of knock.

         -Open the door!!-she yell at me (dooo!! BAPO!!)author said.

      I open the door and i anwer -What WITCH!!-With a "what do you want" face.

         -What is with all the noise.-She told me with her ugly face like always but even more ugly cause she was wearing i green mask on her face,like that would make her more BEAUTIFUL yeah right BEAUTIFUL my !

             -MAN! with that mask she even looks more like a witch but the only thing missing is a MOLE on her nose.WOW! I SEE TO MUCH DRAMA!-I was talking in my head,I should really stop that,OK1 back to this stupid reality!

             -Nothing ohh!!! Im leaving this...........-she cutt me of when i was about to finish my sentence (she is really rude)

             -YEAH! iknow someone call me an hour ago ok,Tell me you were leaving to Korea.I came here al so cause here so you can buy chlothes so you can leave al ready-she told me with a happy face and giving me 1,000,000 dollares and with a "get out of this house you " face.

              -OK! BYE.-I took the money from her hand and closed the door in her face,ok i know its rude but she pissed me off when she cut what i was gonna say so i closed the door on her face and al so she was giving me the HYBIJIBYS with her face EWWW!!! i also kick her ot cause i wanted to pack al redy so what if i close the door on her face she deserved it.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         I finished packing and call my BFF to tell her the super good news! OH ikow you guys are mybe wondering if i know korean and what did i do with the money so i dont care what you guys are thinkg cause is my life OK im sorry that was rude i know korean very well so im not a BAPO! and i dont wanna waste the money so im saving it for in case of an emergency.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      So what did you guys think

      PLEASE LEAVE ANY COMMENTS. :)))))))

     OMG i just use pink letters ,I just HATE pink like FOR REAL!!!!!!!

but seriously I IMAGEN THAT stupid BAPO "witch" man SHE LOOKS         Uglyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!