~

Mwoh?! This is not me!

" Mhmmm.." I groan as i slowly open my eyes , i roll around and try to tug the blanket- Wait! There are no covers. I pat the matress , it's a bit flat. Isn't my full? My hands move and touch the floor , which is a bit cold. What happen to the carpet? I rub my eyes and look at my fingers , They weren't short and plump. They were skinny and a bit long! I run my fingers through my hair , It is soft and long unlike my short frizzy hair. I get up and touch my arms , which were long and slim. I put my hand on my hips and they were slim not chubby at all. " What the-" I say as i look at the mirror ,tucking a strand of brown hair behind my ear. At the corner at my eye , i see there is my body with a confused face. " It's me! Suyeon!" I say pointing at her. " What are you doing in my body and my apartment? I'm yoona!" Yoona says , her eyes widening. " Let's calm down , This is a dream. A really crazy dream!" I say , taking a deep breath. Before yoona say anything , five boys appears. Wait! I recongized one of them , the one with smokey eyes and messy hair. " Sorry for being late." The tall one with blue hair says. " Yah! Aren't you that guy i saw as i fainted during tennis practice." Yoona points to the one with blue hair. " And i saw you in my dreams!" I say , with a slightly shocked tone in my voice. " Let us interdrouce ourself." The one with spiky hair says. " We are big bang! Your fairy godbrothers!" They all say together. " Fairy godbrothers? What the ?" Yoona says." If you keep on complaining , I'm going to keep you in that body!" The blue haired man shouts and it makes yoona jumps. " We have granted your wishes , Suyeon wanted to be pretty and yoona , wanted to have a nice family." The one with spiky hair says. " Why is everything turning black?" I say , a bit worried. " Time is running up , bye bye!" The one with blue hair says. Yoona and i couldn't say anything . we were too taken in by the darkness. 

I wake up on the mat in shock from the dream." Yoona! I was so worried. You fainted from dehyradtion during practice." Sooyoung says , running towards me. " I'm ok , no need to be worried." I reply , getting up from the mat. " Do you still want to go to SM auditon?" Sooyoung asks. SM?Audition?One of the famous companies in south korea? Hell yes! I'm going. " Yes , I can do it." I say , I'm not sure if i acted like yoona or not." Let's do this!" Sooyoung says with a bright smile. After i get dressed , me and sooyoung headed to the SM building. There is a huge line in the audition room , i take a deep breath. Yoona must be proud of me being able to go to the audition , who can miss out on a oppturnity like this! If i did this in my body , i wouldn't get picked since i know entertainment companies like S.M usually look out for people with good looks. The judges call sooyoung's name , I do a thumbs up sign. Is that what yoona usually does? I hope i'm not acting weird. SooYoung sings so awesomly , damn! I didn't know her voice could be like that. Then it is my turn , Oh my god! I'm so nervous. I give them my 'name' and greet the judges. What song should i sing? Only one by Boa? Ok , Ok , You can do this. I open my mouth and begin to sing , my voice sounding sweet and soft unlike the strong diva-like voice i had. Yoona's singing voice is interesting. I finish singing and head back to sooyoung. " Im Yoona , You were good!" Sooyoung says and smile. " You too." I smile back. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter! Sorry , Next chapter will be mostly yoona's P.O.V and should yoona along with sooyoung be Kpop idols or nah? 

 

-- Jeiyeon4