~

Mwoh?! This is not me!

  , P.E again for the morning. The class i hate the most , ugh! I drag my legs to the locker room and head to my locker. Changing into my P.E uniform which i hate because the shorts always tend to show off my legs that are a bit thicker than other students and i'm a bit chubbier than the students in the class. It just feels so weird wearing these type of clothes instead of my usual sweater and leggings that i wear everyday. The bell rings for class and everyone goes to the gym hall. 

The sport we were working on is volleyball a.k.a hell for suyeon . I'm not that athletic as other students. I'm a bit slow when it comes to sports , the student that are mostly praised is Im Yoona , Oh my gosh i totally wish i could be her. She is like so pretty and cute , yoona also dates my crush that i really like. Park chanyeol , He is even in this class. It is a bit embrassing for someone like me to be seen playing volleyball since i at it , really badly. The teacher blows his whistle , making hell start. The ball flys everywhere , students hitting it and blocking me at the same time. Since i'm a bit short for my age-I'm like 4'9! ,i can't really hit it. I try to keep up with the crowd , but i'm too distracted by the fact that chanyeol looks cute as he hits the ball. Omg , I'm fangirling. A couple of girls push me as i stand there like a idiot. " Sorry." One tall girl says , I think her name is sooyoung and she is one of yoona's best friends. 

The teacher rings the bell again for a water break , that's when everyone get meet up with their friends. I lean against the wall and look at the ground. Hyuna and her group of plastic-faced girls strut up to me , they always mess with me and i hate it so much. It pisses me off. " Yah! Kim Suyeon" Hyuna says , looking at me with a strong glare. " What?" I reply coldy , rolling my eyes. " Oh , Did you see that? Suyeon just rolled her eyes at me." Hyuna got closer to me , towering me along with her group. She's like a few inches taller than me. " Yah , Don't roll your eyes. It makes you seem uglier than usual." Gayoon said with a small evil smirk. " What do you want?" I say with a harsher tone in my voice. " Aww..Suyeon's voice is getting so cold. Anyways we want you to ask chanyeol to hang out with us after school." Jihyun says with evilness in her eyes. Chanyeol?! , Hell no! "Why can't you do it yourself? I'm not going to do that." I scoff and roll my eyes. " We know that you like him." Sohyun says , folding her arms. " I told you that i'm not going to do it." My voice gets colder. Can someone please save me before i get my kicked by these plastic faces! The bell rings for the second game before anyone says anything. 

I head back to my position i had in hell- Ahem , I mean volleyball! , the game starts and everyone moves-expects me. My legs are so stubborn , i just hate it. Why can't i have long legs like sooyoung that move goodly unlike mine. The reality is so harsh and just painful , I try to move but i'm kind of caught in my thoughts. Thankfully , I didn't get hit by the devil-i mean the ball. I also didn't get the chance to hit the ball , which is awesome since i'm not good at hitting the ball.After a few rounds of volleyball , i go back to the locker room to get dressed for math class. Math is actually is a subject i am good at along with english and sometimes science. The teacher is really nice instead of the demonic-like teacher i have in P.E. I quickly get dress , it's a good thing that i was the earliest one to get dressed and didn't stick in the hall where students where talking. I'm such a loner , ugh. After i get dressed , i head to math class a couple minutes the bell rings for the next class.

I enter the classroom and greet the teacher then sit at my seat which is at the back of the room , i don't like being in the front and putting attention on me.Noise fills the room as people walk in , full of talking and laughter. I don't mind , but it can get so annoying in this class. There is this groups of girls where they call themself , Apink  and they sit in the back along with me. They also tease me sometimes , but it isn't bad as hyuna and her minions. Luckily , they didn't tease me today- I already had too much from last class! Well , there is one person that doesn't really tease me like the other girls. I think her name is naeun and she is really pretty.She isn't really that popluar around school though. Is it because she sometimes talks to me? At least she gives me company because in this school i feel a little lonely.

The bell rings for lunch , it get really crowded-I mean really really triple crowded. Too be honest , I don't know how the hell i breathe in here. I enter the lunch hall and sit at a empty table , the one in the dark corner. I look up to see the plastic faces of hyuna and her group. " Mind if we sit?" Gayoon says placing her tray down on the table and the rest of the girls sitting down before i can say anything. I look down at the ground , trying to avoid them. " Why aren't you eating?" Sohyun says , pushing the tray towards me. " Here you go!" Hyuna says , stuffing a rice cake in my mouth with hints of evil in her eyes and smirk. I almost choke it down. WTF! " Do you like it? Here is more!" Gayoon stuffs a couple more in my mouth. I can hear a few chuckles from nearby , this is so embrassing. At least i'm not having a breakdown right now. I can't even say anything right now because my mouth is full of rice cakes. My eyes slightly widen when jihyun brings out the milk , oh no! " Drink up!" Jihyun says , trying to have a cute expression on her botox-plastic filled face. She pours the milk on my face causing every face in this damn room looking at me. Hyuna along with her plastic buddies laugh at me, I can feel my eyes with warm , fresh tears but it is hidden by the milk covering my face. I feel so trapped and embrassed by the faces around me. The only person that isn't laughing at me or making faces like some people are is naeun.

I run out of the room like it is no tomorrow and leave campus , i don't care if i get nagged by my parents that i ditched my classes. I just wanted out of this hell , i hate my life! Why does it have to be like this! I finally get to the doorstep of my house and open the door with my keys. I go to my bedroom and lay down on the bed , not thinking about my clothes at all. A tear rolls down my cheek , if i ever had one wish is to be skinny and pretty like some of those girls at school. I suddenly feel sleepy and tired , my eyes close shut falling into a deep sleep. A man with messy platium hair and eyes that are smokey. " Wish granted" He says in english and i couldn't understand anything since my english is crappy.  I couldn't reply because my voice felt quiet and soft , as if it was broken down.

Twitter / AeuyTLiN: G-DRAGON'S COLLECTION II JAPAN ...