My Escape

What Do I Mean to You Anymore?

 

 

~YOUR POV~

After I stormed out of the room, there was only one place I could think of going.

I tightened the robe around my waist and stormed furiously down the hallways of our mansion. The infamous Jung Mansion. It was built to last generations and has many secrets trapped within these thick walls that would take an eternity to discover.

"Damn Jaejoong," I muttered to myself. I hope that jackass has a hard time finding me. If he's even still a man and runs after me at all! Ugh! I couldn't take it anymore. I just needed to clear my thoughts right now. 

On my way down the last hallway till I reach my destination, I passed by my father's empty, barren den collecting dust while my parents were living a happy retirement in Japan. There were too many memories there. They mostly involved vivid memories of my parents yelling at me and/or at Jaejoong. We were ultimately never perfect enough for them. 

I then faced the bookshelf that was across from the den and pulled the big red hard-covered book off the 3rd shelf, revealing a digital key pad. Memorizing the code by heart, I punched in the numbers and I was able to push open the entire book case to the right. I took one last look at the empty den across the hallway before closing the door behind me. 

The bookshelf led to an underground hallway and I traveled to the very last room on the right. I opened the scanner box and revealed my tattoo on my wrist. The scanner read it and the light turned green, thus unlocking the room. It was an empty room. A secret plain room with a closet, a desk, a dresser and a single full sized bed. This was our secret study room, me and Jaejoong's. It was our safe room. No cameras, no hidden microphones. It just had a specially hacked and programmed security system that would only recognize my tattoo. My parents never noticed that this was the only room that they had no control over. 

I gave the bed sheets a shake and released tons of flying dust into the air. I open the window to let the wind blow through and grabbed some clean sheets that were stored in the closet. 

Finally feeling comfortable and sleepy, I laid down onto the bed. Thinking about the times when we were young, reckless and humble. 

------------------FLASHBACK-----------------------

~3rd Person POV~

"Jaejoong-ah," you ask Jaejoong who was sitting on the floor reading a book. "Jaejoong-ah!" 

"What?" He asks, not looking up at you. 

"I need help with this math problem." 

"You're lying. You would never need help in math," he smirks and looked up at you, lying down on his bed. You were in his room having a study session together to prepare for their final home-school exam. You pout. Sometimes you'd studied, sometimes you didn't. He got up and lay next to you. 

As he held you close, you would hug him even tighter. You craved each other's companionship and were stuck like glue. The Jung family noticed their sudden relationship and approved of the match, but to them, they merely thought it was just friendship. They approved of Jaejoong being a good protective bodyguard for you. 

You mustered up the courage to kiss him first. His lips returned the favor. You moved the hair out of his eyes and noticed a small blue bruise on the corner of his forehead. You softly kiss it, knowing that he's been really overworking himself with his training. "What's on your mind, _______-ah?" He asks you. 

"I can't take it anymore. Living with this secret while my parents go on and on to me about getting married soon. I'm turning 18 next week. Soon they're going to seriously start setting me up." You bury your face in his chest.

“I'm going to protect you no matter. I promise." 

"Thank you," you kissed him again. "Let's tell my family Jae."

"Tell your family we're in love? Wouldn't they be outraged? To them, I'm just some guard to protect you." His brows furrowed. 

"I don’t care! My parents both want me to marry some heir to another gang and have that guy basically have half of the Jung Mafia’s assets!”

“That’s ridiculous! There’s no one better to run the mafia other than you!”

“Well, there’s you.” She looks up at him.

“Wait what?” He asks confused. He narrows his eyes at her, “What are you planning Jung _____-ah?”

“Nothing! I just need to know if you’ll love me forever?” You ask him.

He grins, “I will.”

“Would you marry me?”

He kisses your forehead, “of course I would.”

“Well, I'm going to tell them." You get up and run to the door but he catches up to you to slam it shut. 

"Don't get me wrong, I want you to tell them. But wait just one moment," he pulls you roughly towards him and smirks. 

"Jae~" you look away from his piercing eyes, but could feel his hands touch your waist and feels his fingers wildly play with the hem of your shirt. He had you under his whim.

"I can't help it if we have this attraction, you feel it too right?" He meets your eyes and grins. You leaned in to kiss him and nibbled on his lip. He hears you lock the door behind you and feels the tug at the collar of his shirt. 

You dragged him roughly to his bed and kissed him roughly in return. "Jae."

"____-ah," he slightly protested but allowed you to crawl on top of him.

You put your finger on his lips, "Shhhh," you wink at him. "I love you." 

He slowly ed the first three buttons of your top and kissed your exposed shoulder. "I love you too." 

--------------------------END FLASHBACK--------------------------