chapter 2.

Hidden.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byun Baek Hyun;

Introvertic  ||  Extrovertic

 

Eun Young stood still, staring straight into the male’s eyes which he too, stood unwavered.

 

The crowd of teens slowly dispersed, leaving Eun Young and the male still in the exact some positions, eyes locked. “Am I supposed to act like I don’t recognize him?” she asked herself, to which she agreed upon. Since he told her she didn’t need to repay him whatsoever, she felt that there wasn’t exactly a need to become associated with him. After all, she didn’t have friends and neither did she need any.

 

Just as Eun Young set foot out of the washroom, the male found himself walking towards her. He stopped right in front of her, and stared at the crown of her head. She had her head hung low.

 

“By chance, are you the girl from yesterday?” Eun Young slowly raised her head, before directing her vision at the male. He looked harmless, and charming in some sense. But, Eun Young knew more than better that people always appear nice, but never remain that way.

 

“I see you’re still not talking… Well, anyway, I’m Byun Baekhyun, in case you were wondering. I hope we can be friends and all, if that’s okay with you. I’ll see you around!” with that, Baekhyun turned and walked away, “Is he really all that harmless? He has the face of ‘em popular kids, but why does he seem so ordinary?” her mind was filled with questions, but she couldn’t nor did she want to find an answer to them. She refused to get herself involved with people furthermore someone of the opposite gender, and therefore, Baekhyun, or so he says, is none of her concern.

 

 

Classes were as usual; Eun Young sat next to the window aisle at the back where she escaped most of the class’ attention. When the teachers called for her to provide an answer to whichever question was issued, she would walk upfront to the whiteboard to write down the answer because she didn’t want to open . Was she mute? Well, that was something that nobody knew the answer to.

 

Eun Young grabbed an apple and placed it on the top right hand corner of her tray, headed to a bench far from the crowd and sat herself down. As per usual, she started off by piling the vegetables to the left corner of the metal tray, cut up the meat into little cubes, then pushed the tray aside and set the white ceramic bowl filled with soup in front of her. “Salty,” she commented in her head, had a few more spoons of the soup before pushing that away and starting on her main course.

 

Just then, an uninvited guest sat himself opposite Eun Young.

 

Byun Baekhyun.

 

Eun Young couldn’t be bothered to look up, and neither did she have the guts to. Currently, the only thing she had recurring in her mind was to finish her meal quick and escape the thickening air that seemed almost unbreathable with Baekhyun around. On the other hand, Baekhyun had a gentle smile on his face as he stared at the crown of Eun Young’s head (for the almost umpteenth time). He found her reasonably interesting, and the more he sees the way she reacts to certain things, the more interesting she becomes for him.

 

He could tell that she was rushing through her meal so as to avoid any contact with him, but he merely wanted to make friends. He did notice her around school, how she’d eat alone during lunch, how she’d sit under the big tree atop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter