A New Girl in Town

Life As An International Fan

Day 2

It's been a very long time since someone moved here. Into this town. To be percise, into this school. To be honest, this isn't one of the best schools out there so I have no clue why someone would move here. I heard the new person was going to be a girl. No one met here yet. There were rumors going around school and Mia told me she was going to be coming in tomorrrow. I hope she's nice.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annie heard the bell rang from a distance. She was taking her normal walk to the school when the loud brass bell started ring. Worried that she'll be late, Annie ran towards the front gate. I don't want to miss the new girl Annie thought to herself. 

As she was running towards the gate, she bumped into a girl and accidently knocked all her books down.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." Annie apologized as she continued to pick up the mysterious girl's books. 

"It's okay. It was my fault. I'm so sorry." The new girl replied. 

As Annie gave her the books back, she carefully inspected the girl's face.

"I haven't seen you around this school before.." 

"Oh. I just transferred here. I'm wendy."

"Ohhhhh. So your the new girl. Your very pretty by the way." Annie smiled.

"Thanks." Wendy weakly smiled. 

"I'm guessing your in the same homeroom as me since this scene always happens in movies." Annie said as they walked together into the school. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Well. This is it. B-104." Annie gestured into the room. 

"I don't know if I'm suppose to go in yet." Wendy backed away.

"It's okay. You can sit with me and when the teacher comes, she'll introduce you. Don't worry. Nothing's gonna happen. Trust me." Annie smiled. 

Annie and Wendy started walking into the classroom and just like Annie had mentioned, no one said anything. 

"Annie! Annie. Anni.... Who's the girl?" Mia questioned. 

"This is Wendy. She's the new girl." Annie explained. 

"New girl? Oh!" Mia leaped out og her chair. "hello. I'm Mia nice to meet you. Welcome to the school.Shall I give you a tour?" 

Wendy started to laugh. "She's really funny." She pointed to Mia.

"Well. Give it up to Mia to make you laugh." Annie giggled. 

tssk tssk tssk

"Class," The teacher arrived "today, we have a new girl. Wendy where are you?" \

Wendy started walking towards the front of the class. "Hi" 

Whispers started to arouse in the class.

"Excuse me. Everybody silent! Wendy just transferred here and I will need everyone to be nice to her. Wendy, you can follow Annie for today. Class dismissed." As the teacher walked out of the classroom.

"Yay. I'm gonna follow Annie." Wendy smiled. "At least she's someone I know."

"Goodluck" Mia whispered as she exited the class. 

"What's the next class?" Wendy asked.

"We have....English first." 

They both started walking towards their English class. As Wendy was trailing behind Annie, she noticed a small sticker on Annie's bookbag. Exo? Wendy quickly jotted it down into her notebook. 

"This is our English class. B-156. Remember it."Annie guided her into the class.

Since the spot next to Annie was taken, Wendy sat at the back with a chubby boy. During class, the boy kept eating under his desk and making loud crunchy noises. 

"Um. Excuse me. Can you stop it? I can't concentrate." Wendy asked.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I'm just really hungry.I'll try to crunch quieter I guess." The boy turned to one side and started munching on what looked like oreo cookies.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After a few classes, it was lunch time. 

Annie walked into the room to find Mia already waiting at the table.

"Where's Wendy?" Mia looked around.

"She said she needed to go to the bathroom." Annie placed her textbook on the table and sat down.

"So what do you think of Wendy?" Mia asked.

"Well. She's really nice. Her face is really pretty but she dresses like a nerd. Big-rimmed glasses and those shirts. I'm not saying anything bad but she kind dresses like it. She's a good friend though."

"Oh. Here she comes. Wendy." Mia started waving her hands in the air frantically.

Wendy spotted the two and joined them at the table. 

"What took you so long?" Annie worried.

"Oh nothing. I just got lost." 

"I told you. You should've gone with her!" Mia slapped Annie's shoulder.

"Yah! You never said anything." Annie slapped her back. 

Wendy smiled weakly seeing the two best friends fighting playfully. I wish I had a best friend. Wendy though to herself.

~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~

The last class was over and the three girls were walking out of school together.

"So? What'd you think? Good first day of school?" 

"Yeah. I think I really like this school." Wendy smiled.

"That's great!" Mia jumped up.

Annie turned towards Wendy and started signaling the coocoo sign.

Wendy started to laugh.

"Yah! I saw that." Mia and Annie started arguing and fighting again.

"Well. I guess I'll be going this way." Wendy said before walking away.

"Oh Bye. See you tomorrow." Annie waved.

"Yeah. See you tomorrow."Mia also waved. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That night, Wendy was in her room. She had just finished showering and removed her huge bulky glasses. She popped in her contacts and took of her wig to reaveal beautiful black long hair. 

I guess those girls were nice. I'll keep the disguise for a few more days Wendy talked to herself. Now, about the Exo thing. She pulled herself towards her laptop and searched them up. 

Ah Exo. A korean pop band. They're cute Wendy started giggling to herself. Ohh. Him! He's definatley cute. Wendy started placing her finger on the picture of Baekhyun. Baekhyun? Such a cute name.

Wendy spent the rest of her night learning more and more about Exo and of course Baekhyun. They're the perfect band for me. Thanks Annie. >:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Ayo waddup Krease. -silence-

Fine. I see how it is.  -more silence-

Well hope you liked it. Next chapter will be coming shortly. -silence-

-silence-                        -silence-

Okay can you stop? .............

 

 

 

                                            -silence-

 

                                       -choon doh-