Day 1?

Life As An International Fan

So hi guys

Hello guys!

Hello everybody

Hey. I decided to start a new blog. I think. Well yea. I know it's kind of confusing since I'm writing this for the first time but yea. I decided to write this since I wanted to record my life events. I talk to to much. Let's just start with Day 1. :D 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 1

So everything started when I found out what Kpop was. I know. I'm late. Like very late. Still, I finally found out what it was. It was exciting at first because it was amazing how they could sing so well and how their skin was so soft and perfect. Mainly the singing part. But there were many different bands that were so unique. It was different from all the artist I have seen in the U.S. Trust me, they are totally different. I was scrolling through Youtube when I found this music video called Growl by Exo. I have to tell you, It was like the best thing ever. People should've recorded my reaction because I looked like a dead Hyena laughing my off. I started tearing up after 30 seconds because the video was like candy. It was a cool music video and did I tell you about the 12 hot men! In suits! Dancing! They were all handsome but this one guy in the red cap was gorgeous. I started stalking them and searching them up online. After 1 hour, I already had their facts listed in my head.

I found out his name though. Baekhyun. B A E K H Y U N. It was such a cute name. I started fangirling. I remembered I stayed up till 1AM still researching them. It was funny really how I could start doing all these things when I found them out. I created an Instagram and Twitter and was obsessively stalking them. I also followed them on Instagram being the creep I am. Yea. It was weird. Anyways yea. That's all I have for now. I'm still new to this but Bye. Goodnight.

No one's Pov                                       

Annie awoke early in the morning with that stingy pain in her head. After countless nights of staying up late, she only had 4 hours of sleep each day. She groggily walked towards the bathroom and brushed her teeth quickly. She started staring at the mirror thinking quiet thoughts to herself. 

"Why do koreans have such perfect skin. All I see on my skin are breakouts."

She tiptoed down the stairs after she dressed and walked quietly across her parent's room afraid to wake anybody. Her stomach grumbled in hunger and she decided to grab a bagel with her as she munched on it on the walk to school. Annie quickly walked out her house and let the morning American air feel her cheeks. It was summer. Everything was peaceful. Everything except for the screaming voice in her head. Annie was still tired from the lack of sleep and the huge bags under her eyes weren't any help.

The walk to school was quiet as always. It was lonely at times but she didn't seem to mind.

"Annie!" Her friend Mia walked over. Mia was Annie's only friend and her best friend in the whole world. They knew each since they were small and they always been together. 

"Hey Anni- Whoa." Mia took a minute to inspect Annie. "You woke up late again didn't you?" 

"How could you tell?" Annie replied without any energy in her tone. 

"You have really bad eye bags. You seriously need to stop with the Exo things. I like them too but you need to rest once in a while." Mia took a tube of concealer from her bags and started covering up Annie's dark hideous eye bags. Normally, Annie would swat away her hand but she didn't have enough energy to do so. 

"So you wanna go somewhere today? It's Friday and the weather's great." Mia asked excitedly. 

"Um. I don't know." The only thing Annie wanted to do after school was crawl up in her nice and comfortable bed and fall asleep  stalk Exo. 

"Please. Please. PLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE." Mia begged. " I will kneel down too if you want. Just please say yes." 

"Why do you want to go so much?" Annie complained. 

"Just cause of Michae-"

"I knew it. Where is he going? Downtown?" 

"Yea." Mia said with a tint of red in her cheeks. "He's going to the movies today and I really want to see him." 

"First of all, you need to stop obsessing over him. He doesn't like you. I bet he doesn't even know your name." Annie rolled her eyes.

"Um no. First of all, that should be applied to you. Baekhyun doesn't like you. And second, what do you mean? Of course he does. We're in the same physics class." Mia pouted.

"Whatever." Annie mumbled. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The bell started to ring marking the end of last period. Annie has been sleeping through out the whole entire English class. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. She quickly packed up her bags and walked towards her locker.

"ANNIE!"

Surprised Annie turned around and accidently slapped Mia across the face.

"Oh my god. Don't do that. You scared me. You shouldn't have done that."

"No duh. I just got slapped." Mia was rubbing the area around her face. It wasn't that red.

"So are we still going downtown?" Mia looked at Annie with her puppy eyes. Mia wasn't  doing it right so her eyes were literally bulging out of her eye sockets.

"Ok. Stop doing that. It looks creepy and disturbing at the same time." Annie said while pushing Mia's super close face away. "And sure, I'll go."

"Really? Omg. Yes!" Mia jumped around in circles and started pulling Annie out of school. When they reached the bus station, Mia finally let go. They waited for a bus to the train station that surprisingly wasn't that long of a wait. After climbing on the bus, they rode all the way to the train station.

"This place smells weird." Annie pinched her nose.

"You always say that. Why do you hate public places so much?" Mia questioned.

"I don't like being around a lot of people and the smell here is horrendous."

"Whatever let's just go." Mia scanned her card and the two doors opened. Suddenly Mia let out a little squeal.

"Annie. It's Michael!" Mia whispered.

"Where?"

"Over there with the black beanie. Omg. He is so cute!" Mia was fanning herself aggresively.

"And you say I fangirl a lot."

"This is different. Now, let's act casual and start walking." Mia slowly stood up from her hiding spot and ruffled her collar. Like there was anything there in the first place.

They started walking and Mia slowly slid herself besides Michael.

"Your acting like a creep. Your making it obvious." Annie face-palmed herself.  

"Why? Am I too close? I'll back away...just a little bit." Mia grinned.

The whole ride there was a struggle because Mia kept trying to sit next to Michael on the train. She was being obsessivly close but whenever Annie told her, she would just back away just a smidge. It was going to be a very long train ride.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
There weren't any good movies so they decided to watch the same movie as Michael which was Godzilla. Mia couldn't stand scary things but she loved Michael that much to actually watch one. During the movie, Mia kept turning around to look at Michael and Annie would always pull her back.

After the movies, Annie decided to go home and Mia agreed. 

When Annie got home, she was super exhausted. Not even changing out of her school clothes, she climbed onto her bed and fell asleep dreaming of Baekhyun. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hallow. :)

I hoped you liked my first chapter so far and continue to support it. 

Thank youssss berry much ^.^

(•_•)
<) )╯all the single ladies
 / \

(•_•)
\( (> all the single ladies
  / \

(•_•)
<) )╯oh oh oh
 / \