Chapter 4 : Meeting the Queenkas and the Kingkas

We're MEANT TO BE :)

AUTHOR'S POV :

 

The queenkas named Lee Daehee, Song Hye Ra and Min Hyuna walked inside the cafeteria. They're finding for the kingkas when something caught they're eyes, and it's Goo Hye Mi and Park Jin Ah hugging each other. The leader of the queenkas Lee Daehee is the ex. bestfriend of Hye Mi when they were in freshmen year. Daehee has a huge desire to be a queenka someday and so she did. Just for her popularity, she decided to dump Hye Mi and go make friends with the queenkas in order for her to be a queenka too. When she succeeded to be the new queenka of this school .. she began to bully Hye Mi together with the other queenkas. And so because of that Hye Mi became a loner. And nobody wants to make friends of her because all the students in the school except for the kingkas are afraid of the queenkas. And she decided to annoy the two.

" Oh ! You got a new friend .. it's a transferee right ? " Their leader Lee Daehee asked. 

" Yes .. and we're not just friends but bestfriends .. anyways, who are they ?? " Jin Ah asked raising one of her eyebrows .. just from the look .. she already know that it's the queenkas and she just pretended not to know about them to make them look stupid.

" What the- ! You don't know us ??? Can't you tell it by out looks only ?? isn't it obvious ?? or you're just stupid like her ? " Daehee asked sarcastically.

" Yeah ! It's not obvious and FYI you don't have the right to call us stupid because ! You are ! You should be the one to be called stupid Because you dump your own bestfriend just for your popu-" Daehee cut Jin Ah with a Strong Slap on the face that caused her left cheek to bleed.

" How dare you talk back you freak ! " Daehee shouted that made everyone's eyes turn on to them.

Then Hye Mi quickly reached for the tissue to wipe the blood on Jin Ah's left cheek and she's crying right now .. she blames herself that's she's the reason why Jin Ah's cheek are bleeding.

Meanwhile on the other side, the kingkas saw what happened and V decided to rush into his cousin to protect her from the queenkas.

" What is going on here noona ?? Omo ! You're left cheek is bleeding ! " V said while rushing on Jin Ah's side to help Hye Mi wipe the blood on Jin Ah's left cheek.

" And who are you to interrupt ?? " Song Hye Ra, one of the queenkas asked.

" He's one of the Kingkas right now, why ? " Rap Monster, the leader of the kingkas answered the question instead of V.

" hyung ! " 

" Tae Hyung-ah .. who is he ? " Jin Ah whispered.

" It's RapMon hyung .. but his birthname is Kim Nam Joon, by the way you're still older than him. " V whispered back.

" Oppa ! Mianhe "  Hye Ra apologized and rushed over to TV's side.

" Oppa mianhe, I'm Song Hye Ra by the way " Hye Ra said while clinging in V's arms. Hye Mi frowned in the sight and V saw it, so he directly push Hye Ra's arms away.

" Oppa ?? Aren't you my sunbae ? " V asked.

" Yes I am, but just let me call you oppa " Hye Ra winked.

" Stop flirting with my cousin, would you ?! " Jin Ah said irritably.

Before Hye Ra could reply RapMon directly cut it with his words.

" Stop it you guys, uhmm, queenkas .. I thinkt's better if you leave this area now " RapMon suggested.

" Bu- " RapMon cut their words once again.

" Please ? " RapMon pleaded politely.

" Arraseo oppa ! Let's go girls " Daehee surrendered.

" We're not finished ! Remember that " Daehee whispered on Hye Mi's ear that caused her to have shivers.

" What did she said ?? " Jin Ah asked curiously.

" Don't Worry it's nothing " Hye Mi faked a smile.

" Uhmm, you guys are okay ? " RapMon asked worriedly.

" It's no biggie really .. by the way thank you " Jin Ah smiled.

" that's nothing .. I'm Kim Nam Joon by the way and you can call me RapMon if you want " 

" Okay, we'all call you RapMon then and I'm Park Jin Ah and this girl beside me here is my bestfriend, her name is Goo Hye Mi " Jin Ah replied.

" I heard that you're seniors so I'll call you noonas then ? " RapMon suggested.

" Ahh ! I don't mind really .. You can just call me Inah " Jin Ah smiled.

" And you can just call me Hye Mi " Hye Mi replied back.

" Oh ! Hyung is it okay for them to join us ? " V suggested that made Hye Mi's eyes brighten.

" Of course they can ! Wait ! Let me introduce the two of you to them . Come follow me " RapMon said summoning the two of them.

 

 

               ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV :

 

 Red color for Jin Ah's thoughts and Blue color for Jin's thoughts. )

 

 

" Guys ! This is V's cousin Park Jin Ah and this is her friend Goo Hye Mi .. they are our noonas but except for Jin hyung " RapMon stated.

All the kingkas stood up except for Jin.

This is silly, why would RapMon bother to introduce us to her ?!!. Ah ! I remember .. it's because it's V's cousin.

" Annyeong Noonas, I'm Jung Ho Seok but you can call me "J-Hope" for short " J-Hope winked.

" I'm Min Yoon Gi, you can call me Suga " Suga introduced himself with a big smile.

" Annyeong noonas ! I'm Park Ji Min and this is our maknae Jung Kook ,, Jungkookie .. great them formally " Jimin said.

" Annyeonghaseyo noonas ! I'm Jeon Jung Kook-imnida " Jungkook greeted formally that caused everyone to laugh.

" You know ,, you don't have to be so formal to us . by the way I'm Park Jin Ah and you can call me Inah " Jin Ah stated that made Jin's eyes widen.

Inah ??! is this really Inah ?? Aish .. it's my fault for not knowing Inah's real name before .. I wonder how had been she doing all this time .. I really miss her . Nahh ! I'ts impossible for her to be the Inah I know .. Inah's on Canada and why would she move to Korea when there are many more nice schools in Canada. You're thinking non-sense Jin.

" Uhmm, Jin hyung it's your turn " V suddenly interrupted Jin's thoughts, and Jin Ah's eyes widen when she heard tha name "Jin". Jin ??!! Could it be this is Jin oppa ??! anyways I'm not that sure since I don't know Jin oppa's real name back then .. all I know is just his nickname "Jin" and there are many Jin in the whole world !. Why so stupid Park Jin Ah !

" just call me Seok Jin " Jin introduced coldly. He's so cold, Jin oppa is not like that  .. maybe I'm just mistaken.

Take that !

" Hyung ,, you can let them call you by your nickname .. beside she's my cousin " V whispered. As If I'll let them call me by that .. only people who are close to me can call me by my nickname, especially Inah.

" No, thanks " Jin whispered back.

" Uhmm, I'm Goo Hye Mi .. it's really a pleasure to meet you guys. " Hye Mi smiled brightly.

" It's no biggie really .. starting from now on, you can seat with us if you like ? " RapMon suggested that made Hye Mi's eyes brighten.

" It would be nice .. thanks to all of you " Jin Ah stated while secretly glancing at Jin.

" You like Jin hyung am I right ? " V whispered while smirking. And the question made Jin Ah blush madly.  Aish ! This kid !!

" Yahh ! It's not like that ! " Jin Ah hissed.

" Then why are you blushing ?? " V asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

" It's just that I have a childhood friend before and his nickname is Jin, but I don't know he's real name " Jin Ah replied.

" Ah ! so you think it's Jin hyung ?? " V asked curiosly.

" Yes, but I think it's impossible now " Jin Ah answered while looking at Jin and they accidentally met eyes, Jin Ah directly look away. Aish ! It's embarrassing.

What is she looking at ?!

Then the bell ringed.

" See you later guys .. " RapMon smiled.

" Yeah ! See you and thank you for inviting us here ! " Jin Ah replied back.

" I'ts no biggie " RapMon winked.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

This is for the 4th chapter ;)

How is it ??

For the 5th Chapter  .. it would be Jin's POV :)

 

. milkyyy ... thank you for the SUBSCRIBE ^_^

 

And JINJA KAMSAHAMNIDA for those who supported this fanfic ,, I promise to work hard and JINJA KAMSAHAMNIDA for the COMMENTS and ENCOURAGEMENTS ^_^

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA EVERYONE (*bows*) ^_^

HAVE A NICE DAY :)