Chapter 3 : First Day of School :)

We're MEANT TO BE :)

JIN AH'S POV :

 

I'ts 7 early in the morning and I'm already done preparing all my things for school. All I have to do now is to wait for V to come here downstairs. Since I don't know the way to school, I got no choice but to come to school together with V, it's not that I don't like it but he's such a slow kid really and maybe because of this .. we'll be getting late to school everyday if he's always acting like this. And I really hate detentions.

" Noona ! mianhe that I'm so late ! " It's good you know :)

" Kwenchana ,, but you have to change that habit of yours, okay ? "

" Ne noona ! " V replied obediently. Good Boy !

" Arraseo, Kaja ! or else we'll be getting late " I smiled.

" Ne noona ! " V answered and followed me all the way to the main door.

 

 

               ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

Finally ! We arrived in school and all I can say is " WOW " .. this school is really daebak !.

" Uhmm ,, Tae Hyung-ah .. would you mind if you walk me into my classroom .. please !! " I asked V with my puppy eyes.

" Ofcourse noona ! I'll walk you since it's your first day here " V smiled. Thank God my cousin is so kind-hearted .. I love this kid !.

" Kamsahamnida V .. you're such a sweet cousin .. I'm glad to have you ! " I said while ruffling his hair.

" Aish noona ! you're destroying my hair ! " V pouted. This kid really .. I can't resist his cuteness.

" Arraseo mianhe .. so kaja ?! "

" Ne kaja ! "

 

So Atlast I arrrived in the classroom and all the people in that room .. their eyes are on me now .. What ? Do I have something on my face ??

Then suddenly all the girls squealed when they see V also coming inside the classroom with me. Wahh ! so all of them are fangirls of V ?? but how did they know him when as far as I know .. he's a transfer student like me in this school.

" I know what are you thinking noona ! you're wondering why they know me right ? " V said whispering in my ear. Does he read minds ??

" Oh ! but how did you know what I'm thinking ?? " I asked curiously.

" I'ts pretty obvious on your face " Am I ?????

" By the way .. why did they know you ?? " once again I asked curiously.

" I used to come here and hang out with the hyungs that's why " V smiled. Is he cutting classes ?? Let me ask.

" You're cutting classes sometimes aren't you ?! " I asked suspiciously.

" Uhmm .. Ne ! ehehehehe " V laughed while scratching the back of his neck. This kid really !

" Yahh !! I'll tell your mom about this ! "

" You can .. but let me tell you noona ! she knows already " V smiled. What ??

" The-" he didn't let me continue -_-

" That's the main reason why she transferred me here " V answered while wiggling his eyebrows.

Then the bell ringed.

" Okay ! time for me to go noona ! good luck ! " V winked.

" Oh ! you too " I winked back.

Then the girl beside me talked to me.

" Is he your boyfriend already ?? " she asked while pouting.

" WHAT ! NO WAY !! " I almost shouted and she seems shocked.

" Mianhe for shouting .. by the way we're cousins that's why " I smiled and she sighed in relief. I think he likes my cousin.

" Nado, Mianhe for asking that silly question .. hehehehe .. by the way I'm Goo Hye Mi, and you are ?? " she asked.

" I'm Park Jin Ah .. nice to meet you " I smiled politely. This is my one of my tactics to gain friends ^_^

" It's nice to meet you too Jin Ah " she smiled back.

" you can call me by my nickname Inah if you want " I suggested.

" Ahh !. I'll call you In ah then " she replied.

And then the teacher is about to say something when somebody knocked. I think it's a late commer since I got to see his uniform outside. Then the girls start to squeal again. Seriously ??!!

" I know what you're thinking girl ! he's one of the kingkas here so .. you know what I mean " Hye Mi said wiggling her eyebrows. She read my mind ??? Another mind reader.

" How did you kno-" she cut my words -_-

" It's obvious " Hye Mi smiled. Am I that really obvious.??!!

Then the teacher began talking.

" Ladies ! lower down your voices .. " the teacher shouted.

" You can proceed to your seat Mr. Kim " the teacher commanded. Wait ! Isn't he late ???

" I know what you're thinking .. he's rich that's why " Hye Mi whispered. She read my mind again -_-

" Am I that really obvious ?? " I whispered back. Then she nodded. Okay ! I give up .

Then finally the teacher began to talk.

" So class ... Welcome to Senior Year and I'm Mrs. Im to those who don't know me yet, to those students who are transferees please stand up " Mrs. Im said so I did stand up. Wait ! Only me ???

" Come here darling .. introduce yourself " Mrs. Im said.

AUTHOR'S POV :

 

Red color for Jin Ah's thoughts and Blue color is for Jin's thoughts )

here it is Inah ! Relax ! " Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Jin Ah imnida and let me tell you this guys especially to all girls in this room .. please don't misunderstood what happened awhile ago with me and Kim Tae Hyung .. we're cousins that's why " I hope all of you get it !

All of the girls sighed in relief. Thank God you guys get it !

Meanwhile , Jin from afar .. is usually not caring of what have been Jin Ah's saying but when he heard the name of V, he looked up and accidentally met eyes with Jin Ah.

Wait ! She seems really familiar to me !

Oh ! why is he looking at me ?? .. wait ! he seems familiar !

Nahh ! maybe it's because they're related to V that's why .. by the way I need to look away ..  it seems awkward staring at her and maybe she'll misunderstood something for it ..

And so .. Jin did look away.

He's really familiar like I have seen him a many times already and * lub-dub .. lub-dub .. lub-dub* Heyy ! you stupid heart !! why are you thumping so hard !??

I can still feel her stare .. and * lub-dub .. lub-dub .. lub-dub * Yahh !! you stupid heart !!, gosh .. I can't believe this .. I think I'm blushing ... This is so not me.

Then Mrs. Im talked and it interrupted their thoughts.

" Uhmm .. Ms. Park, right ?? " Mrs. Im asked.

" Ah n-ne ! Songsaenim " she replied.

" You're face is so red Ms. Park, Is everything okay ?? " Mrs Im asked once again. Am I ???!! .. wait .. Am I blushing right now ?! and in front of class ! Seriously !! Wake up Park Jin Ah !!.

" Ahh n-ne ?? Aniyo .. everything's okay " Jin Ah smiled awkwardly.

" Okay then .. you can proceed in your seat and if you need something just ask your seatmate Ms. Goo Hye Mi .. okay ?"

" Ne Songsaenim ! " Whoo ! I really need to drink a very cold water right now.

 

 

               ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

JIN AH'S POV :

 

It's lunch time already and Hye Mi invited me to have lunch with her in the cafeteria .. I'm so thankful to have a friend like her .. she guides me on everything I need to be guided with. Love Her !

" Let's have a seat here ! " Hye Mi said.

" Okay ,, you're a old student right ? " I asked her and she nodded. This girl don't talk much :) but still I love her !

" So .. aside me, do you have any other friends ? " I asked her curiously.

" Yeah I have but they dumped me because they're queenkas now " she answered. I can see the sadness in her eyes.

" Don't worry ! You have ME always " I patted her back.

" Jinja ?! You won't leave like they did .. because I think you can be queenka in just a few days here " Me ?? A Queenka ??

" Ofcourse not ! I'm not like them .. I don't dumped friends .. they're one of the most treasured things in a persons life don't you think and what's with the me, becoming a queenka ?? "

" I'ts because of your status and your beauty you know .. by the way thanks for giving me a chance to be friends to a person like you " she smiled.

" Don't worry .. I don't want to be a queenka after all and F.Y.I. we're not friends because we're bestfriends, and perhaps I should be the one to thank you " I smiled sweetly.

" Jinja ?!! Seriously ?? Bestfriends !! " she almost shouted ! and she's not angry but she's like jumping because of happiness that all the eyes on the cafeteria are on us.

" Ofcourse We are ! " I chuckeled because of the way she acted awhile ago.

" There they are ! The BTS ! " she whispered.

" BT-" she didn't let me finish again.

" They are the kingkas here and I believe ! Tae Hyung-shi is one of them now ! "

" Ahh ! by the way I know you like my cousin and I'm totally go for it ! but he's younger than you ? "

" I know but still I love him " she smiled.

" Love ?? I mean you totally fall inlove with Tae Hyung ? " I asked curiously.

" Oh ! ehehehehe .. and by the way .. please don't tell him !! " she pleaded me together with her puppy eyes. Kyeopta ! She's just like V and I bet they would make a great couple. ^_^

" Arraseo I won't " I smiled and patted his head.

" Gomawo ! " she hugged me ! such a sweet bestfriend I have ^_^

" It's no biggie since we're bestfriends ! " I replied while hugging her back.

Then suddenly someone interrupted us.

 

          --- To be Continued ---

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Updated the 3rd Chapter everyone ^^

So how is it ??

Please Do SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT & UPVOTE if this fanfic suits your liking ;)

Sorry If I had some wrong grammers .. and Please just ignore mr typos :)

 

VOCABULARIES :

Noona = older female ( to males )

Mianhe = I'm sorry

Kwenchana = It's okay

Ne = yes ( in a formal way )

Daebak = awesome

Aish = ( just a reaction for koreans )

Kaja = let's go

Oh = yes ( in a informal way )

Yahh = hey

Nado = me too

Annyeonghaseyo = hello ( in a formal way )

Songsaenim = teacher

Jinja = really

Gomawo = thank you ( in a informal way )

Kyeopta = cute

 

. BlueRainbow3117 ... thank you so much for the SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT & UPVOTE .. I owe you a lot and I'll work hard to update this fanfic .. jinja kamsahamnida ^_^

. mahea_808 ... thank you so much for the SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT & UPVOTE .. I owe you a lot too and I'll work hard to update this fanfic .. jinja kamsahamnida ^_^

. FanFicTerr ... thank you so much for the SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT & UPVOTE .. you too ! I owe you a lot and I'll work hard to update this fanfic .. jinja kamsahamnida ^_^

. BTS_LOVE_JIN_ ... thank you for the SUBSCRIBE ^_^

. _shixian ... thank you for the SUBSCRIBE ^_^

. SnsdBiggestFan ... thank you for the SUBSCRIBE ^_^

. YoonSia ... thank you for the SUBSCRIBE ^_^

 

Thank you so much guys ,, love you all :* ♥ ♥ ♥

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA EVERYONE ~ (*bows*) ^_^

HAVE A NICE DAY :)