Moving in

Skittles Maniac!

"HEY! Hey you over there! yeah you! Be careful with that would you? It says fragile can't you read!" I shouted at one of the movers.

 

 

He just rolled his eyes and continued moving my things inside my new home.. which is a small apartment.

 

 

Let me cut you to the chase. You see my loving parents are doing this to punish me. As you can see I'm an only child and it's pretty obvious that I get what I want.

 

 

But then my parents found out that my supposed group study was just an excuse to go anywhere but study.

 

 

It's not a big deal you know! We don't do drugs, smoke weeds, get laid, or other stupid things that we'll regret in the future.

 

 

We were simply hanging! Band Practice actually, specifically in an old abandoned warehouse which use to be a place where they make drugs-

 

 

Oh... Now I get why they're mad at me..

 

 

But do they really think that I'll do drugs?! No! and they know that. That's why the reason for my punishment is not because of skipping study lessons to play in a band (my parents are totally fine with it), but because I got a grade a tad lower than my average score which is hello! the highest one in the class!

 

 

Ugh! why does it have to be everything about grades? -__- If the school teaches you about life and what kind of messed up world you'll face after you graduate, that would really be a great help! but noooooo they have to teach us about not coloring pass the lines and stuff.

 

 

Am I making any sense right now?? If I'm not then I blame the skittles, they make me into this once I eat about 5 packs of it.  Curse those blasted candies for being so delicious that I want to swim on a pool filled with it.

 

==================

 

As I was aimlessly scrolling to my dashboard on tumblr a loud crash was heard just where I think the moving truck was. I turned my head and saw the same guy who dropped almost everything that I owned.

 

 

"Ugh! How many times do I need to tell you?! Be careful!" I shouted.

 

 

People were actually looking at us and they're probably thinking that I'm an arrogant filthy rich witch. Great going mover guy! You made a bad impression on me to the students here.

 

 

Yeah students. Did I mentioned that I'm moving in an apartment that's owned by my new school. Not a dorm, but an apartment.

 

 

New home, new school, no friends. Just great.

 

 

As soon as I was bored scrolling through my dash. I finally got the energy to move my things in.

 

 

I opened the trunk of my car and picked up about two boxes which is just about my height.

 

 

Hey the more I get to carry the faster this'll get done, and it's not heavy at all it's just my clothes and stuff animals... What? They're very fluffy!

 

 

I walked inside the building seeing that the elevator is not working. I puffed my cheeks and prepared myself. 12 flights of stairs wouldn't be a problem right?...

 

 

I walk up the stairs and about half way there I felt myself getting tired. Seriously! I need to exercise more!

 

 

As I got up the last step of all the 12 flights. I tripped and fell face first to the floor my apartment was on.

 

 

I sat down rubbing my head. "I'm totally going to start my exercise tomorrow" I said to myself as I stood up. I fixed my dress and began to pick up the clothes that scattered through out the hallway. Such a stupid thing to do, you know not putting a tape to close the box.

 

 

As I was picking my clothes, out of the corner of my eye I saw someone standing on the stairs.

 

 

I turned my head to see a guy with hair standing up in all ways. He looked like a bird actually...

 

 

"enjoying the view?" I asked turning back to picking up clothes.

 

 

Men today are so.. Ugh! they saw someone struggling with something and they'll just stand there smiling -_- just.. ugh!

 

 

"Yeah, especially your underwear" he said smiling.

 

 

My eyes widened. I turned my head to him.

 

 

"excuse me?" I asked, not believing the words he just said

 

 

"I said I liked the view, especially your underwear" he repeated.

 

 

The nerve of this guy! I look at him offended.

 

 

"How the hell can you say that without thinking!" I said standing up.

 

 

"Thinking?" he asked confuse.

 

 

"Yeah! You're a sick person you know that! Byuntae is what you are! You're a ert!"

 

 

"excuse me?.. How can I be a ert? I've done nothing wrong to you!" The guy defended.

 

 

"Nothing wrong? 'I liked the view, especially your strpied underwear' " I said quoting what he said.

 

 

"I was referring to your underwear!" He said pointing to an underwear laying next to a character t-shirt. "it reminds me of the wallpaper at my parents' house" he added.

 

 

In a speed of light I picked them up and threw them inside my box.

 

 

My face was pure red because of embarrassment. Goodness I hope that no one lives at this floor but me or else I'm screwed! I can just imagine the awkwardness when talking to them..

 

 

"wait.. you thought I saw your- when you- really?? Do I really look like a guy that would do that?? I'm extremely offended! We just met and you judged me so quickly.. oh and by the way I have two sisters you know? I know how to respect women." he said.

 

 

"Mianhe.." I said quietly, looking down to my feet.

 

 

He walked to the stairs that lead up to the floor above, but before he vanishes from my sight he stopped and looked at me.

 

 

" Oh and don't believe what a person you just met say to you, you wouldn't know what they're capable of.. The heart at the right corner of it was pretty cute though." he said winking at me before chuckling and running upstairs.

 

 

I jerked my head up, and I swear that I almost broke my neck, and by the way I already knew what he meant by 'it'.

 

 

That bastard! I knew it! I knew it! I can't believe that I fell for that!! >.<

 

 

"Yah!! Byuntae! I'm gonna report this to the police!!" I shouted before picking the boxes and storming away.

 

==================

 

After all of my things was inside, I sat down on my sofa and enjoyed the I-can-only-see-the-inside-of-some-rooms-of-the-apartment-building-infornt-of-where-mine-is view.

 

 

I stared blankly looking at every window that I can see of the other apartment building. Hoping to find someone staring out of it just like what I was doing.

 

 

But the one I really want to see the most is the one that opposites my apartment window. I don't know, maybe I just want to wave at someone in the morning and tell them to have a nice day while holding a piece of paper.

 

 

My phone buzzed and I opened it revealing the text from best friend.

 

 

' I got the news that you'll start your new school tomorrow.. Come by over to the family cafe when you're feeling down :)

Fighting! _____ -ah~
'

 

 

I formed a fist with my hand "fighting!". I sighed and laid on the couch before slowly drifting into slumber.