Hakgyo

Skittles Maniac!

I woke up by the sound of an alarm. I opened my eyes slightly looking at my clock ' 5:30 ' it said.

 

 

Seriously who wakes up at this time??... I stood up remembering that classes starts early and the apartment here has a special alarm for the students so they won't have an excuse to skip school because their alarm didn't go on. This was actually a smart but annoying thing this school thought of.. I give the one who thought of this a  semi thumbs up, just because.

 

 

I showered, brush my teeth and prepared for class.

 

 

I put my uniform on and looked at the mirror, there's still an hour to go before classes starts. I should get breakfast...

 

 

I picked my backpack and looked out the window. I wonder if anyone is lives across me...

 

 

I taped pieces of paper with big letters of 'have a nice day' (in hangul) and went out.

 

 

After school I'll start unpacking since preparing earlier for school was really hard, finding my shoe at a box and the other in a cabinet.. o_O how did it even end up there?

 

 

As I was heading to school which is two blocks away I stopped at a bakery to buy snacks.

 

 

I get hungry when school ends.

 

 

I went inside and greeted the guy behind the counter, he nodded and continued talking to the guy in front of him.

 

 

"Oh come on! Please JB. I'm you're best friend! Can't you just let me off just this time?" A familiar voice shouted.

 

 

"You already said that last week! Do you know that everything you take is taken out of my salary?! Bro it's not cool!" The cashier which I think the one who's named Jaebum shouted.

 

 

I turned my head to look at the cashier but the shelves are strangely higher than what it's supposed to be.

 

 

I just shrugged it off and continue with getting everything I feel like eating.

 

 

As I was done I walked to the cashier where he is still arguing with the other guy.

 

 

"Ah.. jugeyo.." I said making them stop.

 

 

The guy he was arguing stepped a little to the left to give me space to put the things I got on the counter. As I was putting all of the food, I swear that the guy next to me is staring. I turned to look at him with a slight glare "what are you looking at? Haven't you seen a girl buying food before?" I asked annoyed.

 

 

"Hmm? Oh sorry.. It's just that you look really familiar.. I've seen you before.." he said squinting his eyes. I just stared at him, hmm I guess we did met before, he looks someone I've known for a long time I just can't seem to put my finger on it. Well whatever, that's his problem not mine.

 

 

I payed when the cashier or JB handed me the plastic bag "Kamsahapnida" I said bowing and walking out of the store.

 

 

I looked back and swore that the guy is still staring at me..

 

 

==================

 

( A/N: I will start writing in third person's pov now.. I don't know why but for me it's more easier..)

 

 

"Do you know that chick?" he asked JB.

 

 

"Instead of checking out girls why don't you get a part time job to pay me back the money you owe me, and no I don't know her" JB said coldly.

 

 

"Well I'm going to find out.. She looks really familiar". The guy was about to go out of the convenience store but he was stopped when his friend called out for him. "Yah Jackson-ah!.. Your mother called.." he said looking down a bit.

 

 

Jackson didn't bother to look at JB "I'm off to school!" he simply said and walked out.

 

 

==================

 

 

"Now to those who are also taking special classes, I'll have you know that your classes ends at 1:30 pm. Yes two hours before classes are really ended" ___'s homeroom teacher announced.

 

 

Well will you look at that! you happen to take special classes :) . It's actually something to do with talents... (Kinda like Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo).

 

 

"But!" our teacher suddenly said. Making all the special class students stop from celebrating.

 

 

"You have evening classes which starts at 6pm and ends at let's say around 8:30pm"

 

 

you mentally groaned, 'really? classes in the morning and classes in the evening? whoopee -3- ... Well at least we have 5 hours of break from school.'

 

 

You sighed and started listening to the discussion of your teacher, but you slowly drifted away going into your own world.

 

 

When all the morning classes ended it was now your lunch time.

 

 

You didn't bought food at the cafeteria not because you were in a diet or something but because that the line was too long.

 

 

You just brought out one of the snacks you bought earlier and went outside the school building.

 

 

You ate your lunch while enjoying the view outside. You were sitting on a bench when you spotted a guy skateboarding.

 

 

You stared at him and sure enough you knew that he's a kingka at this school. He has all the looks and he seems pretty cool, but you just don't know about his intelligence, talents, wealth and attitudes though. But those things aren't what being a kingka is right? as long as you have the looks you'll be praise and will be instant royalty in the school.

 

 

You stopped staring at him and continued with eating your lunch. As soon as you were done you headed to class and it went by quickly soon you're walking down the hallway with other special class students.

 

 

You didn't knew anyone here and you wish you did. Everyone seems to be talking to one another except for you.

 

 

You never liked being out of place, but then again who does?

 

 

You quietly pass by the other students and soon enough you were outside the school building.

 

 

You roam around the school not even bothering to go back to your room and change.

 

 

You found a great spot to just sit around and relax which is like  quad the school has.

 

 

You sat on the bench under a tree and opened up your sketch book. You always do this when your bored but this is more of a hobby rather than a talent. Music is what you're really passionate about, you were even the one who insisted to form a band and perform at your hometown.

 

 

You actually missed those days even though it all ended about two days ago. You left everything behind just because your parents want you to study even more and now with a greater school.

 

 

You never liked this side of them, you know that they're doing this for you but you think that it was a waste of money throwing you to Seoul and transferring you into a private school, even though your old school was perfectly fine. Well besides the books, building, rooms, teaching.. everything was fine!

 

 

"Oh so you study here" a male voice said making you turn your head to where the voice came from.

 

 

It was a guy, but he wasn't talking to you, instead he was talking to a guy just a few feet away from where you were sitting.

 

 

You sighed and put your earphones in shutting the world.

 

 


Hey guys!! Sorry for the long update school's been hard. You understand me right? I'll try to update this regularly if I can..

I hope you support this and my up coming stories (if there is)

Any way... Keep safe!~