ii.

Princess Yoophemia

ii. bangtan boys.

 

Yoophemia opened her eyes. 'Earth atlast.' she thought and walked out from the dark place she was before. She looked around only to be welcomed by girls, screaming. Well, in a different way. More like  way of saying, I love you. 'Foolish people.' Yoophemia thought as she look at the girls with digust in her eyes. As she walk furher, people are looking at her as if she's from an historical drama.

 

She's on a hanbok that's why. She observed other girls' clothings and for being smart she is, she went a mall. There are malls in their planet. But not as grand as at Earth. She blinked at the clothings. 'What a undecent world. Letting girls wear those digusting clothings.' Yoophemia was searching at the stalls where dresses are. Long dresses. As she looked around, a television caught her attention.

 

Boys. Dancing with chairs. 'Performers,huh?' she thought and went closer to the television. "Oh, ma'am, are you interested in these guys?" a girl in a saleslady uniform asked Yoophemia. "Not really..." Yoophemia whispered. 'Tsk. Just a waste of time.' she thought and backed off until she remembered something.

 

"Before you leave, make sure to know and befriends with other people you think is trustworthy. They might help you." she remembered those words that her elder sister said. "Right. They're famous so they might help me." she whispered once more and looked at the saleslady. "Yes. Who are they?" Yoophemia asked and the saleslady smied. "They're the new idol group, Bangtan Boys." the sleslady said.

 

'Bangtan... Bulletproof?' she smirked. "Uh... do you have some clothing that might suit my physique?" Yoophemia asked. "Yes, ma'am, follow me." the saleslady went to get some clothing and tested it. Yoophemia bought all of the clothes that the saleslady recommend and went to a girl's bathroom and changed. Since it's quite cold, she wore a puffy jacket and a muffler.

 

Yoophemia knows some traits on Earth since she studied Planet Science. She went to a book store and bought a 'Korea Guide Book'. 'So... I'm at Seoul, South Korea.' Yoophemia analyzed everything, every single detail until she bumped into someone. "HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING! IDOIT." the latter cussed. Yoophemia just stayed calm and gave the latter a nod. 'Foolish girl. Thank God i'm nice or you should've turn into ashes.' Yoophemia bowed.

 

"Yes. I'm sorry." Yoophemia apologized. "But wait, miss?" Yoophemia asked the girl. "What now?" the girl was calmed down. "Do you... know Bangtan Boys?" Yoophemia asked. The latter's face brighten up and nodded endlessly. The girl took out her smartphone. "I'm Eunji, anyway." she said and shaked hands with Yoophemia. Yoophemia just gave her a nod. Eunji pressed endlessly on her smartphone and showed a picture to Yoophemia.

 

"Here, this one's Rap Monster. His real name is Namjoon. Bangtan Boys' leader. Rapper." Eunji kept introducing them one by one and Yoophemia listened attentively for the first time. She was never interested  on those stuff but since she needs them, yes, she needs them. Yoophim said so. "Remember, when you're on Earth, search for a seven membered group. You need them." All Yoophemia knows is she needs them, but not the reason why.

 

"Soo~ are you also a fan?" Eunji asked. "No." Yoophemia said and bowed to Eunji. "Sorry to inconvenience you, Eunji. Thank you." she said. "Yeah." Euji said and left. 'Under Big Hit Entertainment? Is that somewhat an dynasty like the Joseon one? Argh, nevermind.' Yoophemia thought and went to an dark place. She suddenly closed her eyes, ready to teleport. In a blink of an eye, she's gone. She opened her eyes. She's in Bangtan Boys' dorm.

 

And if you're asking if there's no one there, because, duh. Maye they're busy. 'A bit small for seven guys. I guess I need to live here too.' Yoophemia streched her arms and sat at the carpeted floor. Until the door banged open. Yoophemia's eyes drifted to the door and smiled at the sight. 'So it's them, Bangtan. Bulletproof Boys, eh?'