i.

Princess Yoophemia

i. escaping K278.12.

Star K278.12. Kingdom of Kwon. 8th of June.

 

"Why you two faced !" Yoophim, Yoophemia's older sister, shouted at Kerrisa, her friend. "You fake friend!" Kerrisa fired back and pulled Yoophim's hair. "My hair!" Yoophim exclaimed and slapped Kerrisa. While on the other side, Yoophemia was just watching.

 

Another cat fight? Pathetic. Yoophemia thought. She's so sick of those scenarios. Every minute, every second, her sister is always 'betrayed' of her 'friends' and, Yoophemia, being the responsible one, called his father to stop the cuss. "What is the meaning of this, Yoophim?!" their father, Jude exclaimed which made the two girls to stop. Yoophim cleared and fixed her hair.

 

"That two-faced ! She--------" "Is that how a royal princess speak in front of her dad?!" Jude scolded her eldest daughter. "Dad, calm down." Yoophemia gave her dad a calm-down-for-pete's-sake look. Jude composed himself and spoke, "Explain, Yoophim."

 

"Well, another two faced friend betrayed me." Yoophim went to his father's side and glared at Kerrisa. Jude just looked at the poor girl. "Dismissed." Jude ordered. "Yes, your majesty." Kerrisa left. "Dad! Why didn't you punish that girl?! For God's sake! She ruined my hair!" Yoophim shouted. "Yoophim! We don't use our power to punish our people!" Jude shouted back which made Yoophim quiet.

 

Jude left the two sisters. "Sis, you okay?" Yoophemia asked. Yoophim just hugged her younger sister. "Yeah." Yoophim said, sincerely. Since their mother has passed away, Yoophemia had to comfort her sister since, she's the only one that her sister trusts. "So, care to go to Aunt Miyeon's salon?" Yoophemia asked and her sister smiled, "Anytime."

 

The two went to their Aunt's salon and did what they have to do. "Hey, Yoophemia?" "Yes, sis?" "Thank you." "Nah." They just chit chat as usual. After some minutes, their salon time was over and they went back to their kingdom. "Young princesses, your father is waiting at the his room." the head maid, Lucy, said. The sisters just nodded and went to Jude's room.

 

"Why did you call us, father?" Yoophim asked. "You... You heard about the Starr Kingdom's Prince, Louis, right?" Jude asked. "Just get to the point, dad." Yoophemia said. "Yoophemia... I... I want you to marry him." Jude hesitantly said. He knows that Yoophemia is only 16 but, she's the only one that he thinks is responsible enough to marry Prince Louis.

 

But he was wrong. "What?! Dad! Is this some kind of----Urgh!" Yoophim can't contain herself anymore. "Is bossing us around for 20 years still not enough?! Now, you want my younger sister to marry any guy for what?! For money?!" Yoophim exclaimed. "Yoophim! You're out of this matter!" Jude slapped her eldest daughter. "Dad!" Yoophemia was shocked.

 

"What the-- dad!" Yoophemia shouted and dragged Yoophim out of Jude's room. "I... I am seriously against this, Yoophemia, you... you need to have freedom! I don't want you to be like Gilme! She's only 15 when his dad arranged her to Prince Lucas and after a month, she's already pregnant! I don't want you to... be like her." Yoophim cried. All Yoophim cared is her sister.

 

"Unnie... I'm... I'm also against this." Yoophemia bluntly said. "I got it!" Yoophim said as if a light bulb just popped out her brain. "You... You need to escape from this planet." Yoophim said and dragged her sister to the astrology room. "Here, the nearest planet is Earth. That planet is the most advanced planet, Yoophemia. You need to go there and stay there for.... like... some months until I'm the queen. Dad's already 59 and 60 is the retiring age, right?"

 

Yoophemia nodded. "There's still six months until dad turns 60. And by that time, i'll call you and you have to come back, arasso?" Yoophim patted her younger sister's shoulders. Yes, Yoophemia, this is the only way. I don't want to be stuck in a useless marriage, anyway. It's... pathetic. Yoophemia thought. "So, you need to use your powers, Yoophemia. But don't let humans know your real identity, I mean, yeah, say your real name but not your real being." Yoophim said.

 

"Yes." Yoophemia just nodded and Yoophim started the machine. "Step in the red light, sis." Yoophemia did what her sister said and Yoophim pressed a green button. "Take care, sis. 'Till the next six months." Yoophim bid her goodbye to Yoophemia and the next thing Yoophemia knew, she's in Earth.

 


A/N: Ok, lame. This idea just popped out of nowhere. Gosh. I need comments, guys. I seriously need them.