Breakdown

Special Place

 

 

Spring time.

 

There's a soft brize that brings to you the scent of the flowers that cover the trees and the floor.

 

Everything is purple and yellow now. It's also the end of the day...so there's not much movement on the streets, you barely even see cars. The sky has a pretty orange toon and has you pick up a flower from the ground, you feel your energy recharged and a sense of peace runs through your body.

 

OOOH! Who's that person on the other side of the street that's looking at you? Oh no....It can't be....

 

Zelo: Hey! (he shouts to you while preparing to cross the street)

X: H....Hey....Sorry!

Zelo: Wait!

 

He asked you....but there's no point. You already started running has fast has lightning thinking how fool you must have looked while you were looking around on the streets.

 

You arrive home and immediatly rush to your room ignorating your mom who asked how your day went.

 

X: *pant pant* ''Oh no.....I can't go to school tomorrow. How can I even face him? Perhaps I shouldn't have runned away. I bet that now he even finds me more weird. Argh why do I keep messing everything? Aff ~~''

 

There's no going back now...but you keep thinking about that so you decide to go do the only thing that calms you....draw!

 

You put your earphones on and start scribbling but you are so nervous that you can't make a single line.

 

X: (in the edge of crying) ''How can't I even draw? The only thing that distracts me doesn't even work! ARGH! I shouldn't even bother....he already finds me weird....''

 

Mom: Come down! Dinner is ready!

 

X: ''Oooh god! I need to calm down...If she sees me like this she'll start asking questions.''

 

You sit at the table but you're not hungry at all. Even though you thought earlier that you shouldn't be worried you're almost having a breakdown. You feel your heart squeezing, so you rush your food down your throat and go back to your room.

 

Already in your room, you sit on the chair next to the window.

 

Has you look at the night sky you start thinking how you really needed a friend to talk right now...but you have no one....no one ever made the effort to be your friend and because of your shyness you couldn't approach people.

 

X: ''I can't take this anymore...WHY? Why do I like him so much? *tears start to fall down* I just wish I could runway from everything and everyone!''

 

You go to bed....and end up falling asleep sobbing. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll try to write next chapter tomorrow :)