Karma is ier than Sehun

Take Home Treasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And because Jongin is as the tiest , Sehun finds himself inside the Louvre Museum to continue with the Mona Lisa painting they had left off. Anyway, the buyer was still expecting the painting, and it’s not as if they have money to give back what the customer had already paid them.

 

He tiptoes on the museum, thinking this is so easy how the can Jongin fail this ing mission?

 

He rounds the corner and is taking his nail and hammer when someone speaks behind him. “What do you think you’re doing, er?”

 

Sehun turns around and the nail and hammer slides in his hands without his consent because

 

He had just been caught Holy mother of all ing deers, there is a human-deer in front of him and he swears he’s the most beautiful thing ever and so squishy and pretty and is that a girl—no no he sees a bulge—no? But he definitely sees a bulge Sehun might be a little in love

 

The boy has milky glowing white skin, cheeks flushed pink, a pair of sparkling doe-eyes, thin red lips and the most beautiful face that the paintings around Sehun could not even begin to compare.

 

Sehun opens his mouth to speak but nothing comes out.

 

Did someone just cut his vocal chords?

 

All he knows is that his feet is dragging him towards the boy, and it’s like he’s a spectator on his own body, watching as his Sehun self closes the distance between the doe-eyed male and presses his thin lips against his.

 

Said doe-eyed creature is momentarily stunned he remains frozen on the spot.

 

Meanwhile, Sehun tilts his head to the side and forces to mould his mouth against the smaller boy. The poor boy gasps on his lips and he took advantage of that and slips his tongue inside his mouth to the sweet wet cavern of the boy.

 

Oh boy is he sweet and everything Sehun didn’t expect heaven would be like.

 

This is a nice way to die.

 

Sehun is so caught up in his little utopia that when the boy pushed him off, he came tumbling on the floor.

 

“Wha—what do you think are you doing!” the boy shrieks, the red flush that was just on his cheeks had now crept out through his whole face onto the expanse of his slender neck.

 

Oh boy. The things he wants to do with that neck.

 

“What’s your name?” Sehun his lips and gets up. He likes his baby feisty.

 

“I’m Sehun,” he holds out his hand and gives him a cordial smile (which only looks like a grinning paedo). The boy returns the gesture, albeit reluctantly and whispers, “Luhan.”

 

“Okay Luhan, change of plans,” Sehun says, snaking an arm around his petite little waist and pressing him against his body. Luhan visibly stiffens. “You don’t want me taking the Mona Lisa home, right?”

 

Luhan nods at him.

 

“Then you’re the one I’m going to take home with me.”

 

Luhan jumps on his feet and attempts to free himself from Sehun’s body, but too late, the taller male already has him in his grip. He gives him a wide-eyed stare. “I—I can’t,” he says, looking anywhere but Sehun’s lips dangerously close to him. He stomps on Sehun’s foot.

 

Sehun screams like this little he is.

 

Luhan takes that to his advantage and breaks free from Sehun. “You’re the one Baekhyun had warned be about!”

 

Sehun looks at Luhan in conf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter