Chapter 3 : The Black Wings and The Red Eyes

Us Against Them

Sunny and Yoona both took their guns and held it since they knew that they were in danger while Hyoyeon continued to speed while trying to lose the Black Wings. However, the Black Wings were too good. They followed them for a good half an hour.

 

Hyoyeon gritted her teeth when she realized that their gas tank was almost empty. 

 

"Sunny, Yoona, we're almost out of gas!" She said loudly to them.

 

Sunny took a breath before she looked at Yoona.

 

"Get ready, Yoona. This is war." she says.

 

Yoona clutched onto her rifle and puts her walkie talkie into her pocket.

 

"Hyoyeon, pull over to the parking lot." Sunny ordered.

 

"But there might be zombies!" Hyoyeon exclaimed

 

"Just do as I say!" Sunny yelled.

 

"Hyoyeon unnie, just follow what Sunny unnie says." said Yoona, seriously.

 

"Fine.." Hyoyeon pulled over.

 

And right after the car came to a complete stop, the girls all stepped out with their guns in their hands.

 

"Hyoyeon, I need you to find a good distance that's high above ground and back us up if we need help." said Sunny.

 

"B..But.." Hyoyeon was cut off by Sunny, "Just do as I say, Hyo! Hurry up before they get here!" Sunny yelled at Hyoyeon who started sprinting away.

 

Then Sunny looked at Yoona.

 

"You ready?" she asked.

 

Yoona gulps nervously.

 

"Not really." she mumbled.

 

Suddenly a black truck pulled up in front of them and some big buff fellows got out of the car.

 

"Look here, guys. What happened to the rest of your group?" asked the leader, GD. (Although I chose to use Big bang as the bad guys in here, it doesn't mean I don't like them. I respect them and really like some of their songs. In fact, my bias in Big Bang is T.O.P!)

 

Sunny kept a straight face before answering, 

 

"Apparently, they're not here. Anyways, GD, what happened to your face?" she asked when she noticed a long scar on his cheek.

 

He smirks, "Got cut when fighting some runners. Anyways, enough talking. It's time for me to kill you girls." but before he could pull out his gun, Sunny kicks his face sending him flying backwards onto the ground.

 

"Hyung!" Seungri jumped out of the truck and rushed to his leader.

 

"If you don't want to die, I suggest you back away." said Yoona as she held the rifle to Seungri's face making Seungri gulp before backing away.

 

Suddenly, Taeyang appears right behind Yoona pointing his gun at her head.

 

Sunny didn't know who to point the gun at right now. She had her gun pointing at GD and glanced at T.O.P. and Daesung who were in the car, not bothering to do anything to even help their members.

 

Sunny silently whispered into her walkie talkie, "Hyo, target Taeyang then their tires." 

 

"What the hell did you just say?!" GD yelled at Sunny who smirks.

 

*Bang!*

 

"Ahhhh!!!!!!!" Taeyang dropped his gun and held his bleeding shoulder where he was shot.

 

"What the hell?! You b*tch! Who shot him?" GD yelled.

 

"Oh.. just one of my girl who's really good at aiming. You're just lucky that your friend didn't get shot in the head." Sunny says, before picking up Taeyang's gun and signalling Yoona to get into the car.

 

"Come back here, you b*tches!" GD yelled again but they ignored him.

 

"You should probably stop screaming before you get those runner's attention." said Sunny before she aimed at one of the Black Wing's tires and shot it making it go flat.

 

"I would probably see you guys soon again but I highly doubt it since they're coming." Sunny says as she points to the corpse who were limping their way towards the car.

 

Sunny got back to the car and drove it to Hyoyeon's location.

 

"Hyo, good job and come down. We have to go." Sunny says into her walkie talkie.

 

"Okay Sunny." came a reply from Hyo.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Once Hyoyeon was in the car, they took off to look for a gas station to fill their gas tank up.

 

"Hey Sunny-ah, I didn't know Big Bang were the Black Wings.." Hyoyeon says all of a sudden.

 

"Why are they even here? Aren't they supposed to be back in Korea?" asked Yoona but all she received was a shrug from Sunny.

 

"I really don't know anything anymore. Nothing really seems to make sense anymore." Sunny mumbles as she drives into the gas station.

 

"You guys stay in the car. I'll go fill the gas." 

 

Before Sunny could even get out of the car, she was pulled right back in by Yoona.

 

"You can't just go out their carelessly! There might be more of those zombies out there! And besides, while you put gas, Hyoyeon unnie and I can go inside the gas station to get some snacks." said Yoona while holding her grumbling stomach.

 

Sunny knew Yoona was right so she nods.

 

"Be careful." she says to them.

 

"Yeah yeah. We'll be fine." said Yoona as they all exit the car holding their guns.

 

"Come on, unnie." Yoona says to Hyoyeon before they walked into the gas station.

 

Sunny leans her back against the car as she filled the gas tank up with gas. She lets her eyes wonderaround the area to see if there was anything suspicious.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Inside the gas station, Yoona and Hyoyeon splits up. Yoona went to the look for snacks and drinks while Hyoyeon had to use the bathroom.

 

Hyoyeon saw the bathroom in the corner but when she opened the door, she was tackled onto the ground by a runner who seemed really hungry.

 

'I'm not ready to die yet!' she thought before she moved her shot gun and aimed it at the zombie's head before pressing the trigger, blasting the zombie's head off.

 

She threw the rotten body off of her and stands up before rushing to the bathroom to use it.

 

Yoona who heard the gun shot got scared so she hurriedly grabbed a bunch of snacks and drinks and shoved them into her backpack. Then she made her way to the counter and went to search it to see if she could find anything. She found a lighter and a pack of matches. She turned around the search the shelves and found a flashlight and a long rope and some cash. She takes them and puts them into her bag. Then before she went to check up on Hyoyeon, she grabs a pack of gum and found a pistol.

 

"Unnie, are you there?" she asked.

 

"I'm here!" Hyoyeon says as she walks out of the bathroom.

 

"Did you even grab any snacks?" asked Yoona.

 

"Oh shoot! I forgot! Let me get some right now!" Hyoyeon rushed over to the snack section and took a bunch of snacks then she went to grab some drinks.

 

Yoona shakes her head at how forgetful Hyoyoen was.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

Back to Sunny..

 

Sunny was sitting inside the car listening to the radio when she hears growling so she turns off the radio and looks up. Right then, she saw about 10 zombies walking her way.

 

Then she remembered the gun shot she heard a few minutes ago.

 

"Damn it! The noise must have lead them here!" She hissed before grabbing her walkie talkie and yelling into it.

 

"You two! Hurry up! We're going to be zombie bait!!" 

 

She noticed that they were getting closer and closer.

 

Just then she heard the door open and thought it was the end so she quickly turns back and points her gun.

 

"Ahh!! Don't shoot, unnie! It's just us!" Yoona screamed, terrified that the gun was pointing to her face.

 

Sunny sighs in relief and puts her gun down.

 

"Thank god it was just you two." she says.

 

"And thank god you did not shoot or else, we would have to deal with a dead Yoona!" Hyoyeon says.

 

"Whatever." said Sunny.

 

Sunny then drives off onto the roads.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

The Black Wings were angry now. They have killed every zombie that showed up and now they really wanted to kill the girls.

 

GD screamed all of a sudden scaring his friends.

 

He dropped onto the floor shaking.

 

His veins popping out as he turned pale.

 

"What's wrong with him?" T.O.P. asked.

 

GD suddenly stopped moving and everyone turned pale.

 

"Is he dead?" asked Taeyand who was sweating because he was losing too much blood.

 

"Let me check." Daesung says as he kneels down to check their leader.

 

All of a sudden, GD's eyes opened and he instantly sunk his teeth into Daesung's neck.

 

"Aaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" Daesung screamed in pain and looked at his friends to help but everyone was too scared to move.

 

After GD attacked Daesung, he went straight to Taeyang who was hopeless and attacked him. Then he tried to attack Seungri and T.O.P. who were trying their hardest to defend themselves.

 

GD failed on attacking the two as they shot him then kicked him before they took off running down the highway.

 

He glared at the two traitors but smirks as he knew that they must die.

 

Suddenly, he turned to the other two who he has bitten.

 

They were beautiful. They were his creation. He created them.

 

Beautiful mutan zombies.. who will obey him.

 

"Seungri and T.O.P has betrayed us. We must kill them as well as kill SNSD and anyone that gets in our way." he says to his zombies.

 

GD ripped off his shirt showing his pale, greenish skin color and muscles that he never had. His teeth as sharp as a shark's and his claws long and sharp. His boys copied him. GD turned around when he heard growling from behind and saw many more zombies staring at him. Apparently, they showed up a while ago.

 

"All of us are one! We are family! zombies! And no one shall take us down!" He growled as he ended his speech and all of the zombies growled as if they understood him. If humans can cheer then zombies would be growling.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

Inside the moving car, Taeyeon was sleeping due to lack of sleep, Jessica was driving, and Seohyun was on her laptop.

 

"Jessica unnie, I'm worried about the others.. What if they didn't make it?" Seohyun asked.

 

"I really don't know, Joohyun-ah... but I hope they're alright.." Jessica answered.

 

Seohyun sighs before turning off her laptop and going to sleep.

 

While driving, Jessica thought about a certain someone who she really misses.

 

'Where are you, Tiff? I need you..I don't know what to do anymore..' she thought.

 

For a second there, Jessica thought she saw something huge with red eyes standing on the side of the road. She rubbed her eyes and looked again but saw nothing.

 

'I must be tired or something..' She yawns but refocused on driving.

 

She was going to make Seohyun or Taeyeon drive in another hour so she could have her turn sleeping.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

The huge and ugly creature with red glowing eyes continued to follow the red ferrari. It was indeed angry but at what? With heavy and fast steps, it followed after the car.