Chapter 1 : The beginning

Us Against Them

"Thank you so much for coming! We hope you guys enjoyed our performances and we promise to come back to L.A. soon!" All nine girls bowed while their fans screamed and shouted in happiness.

 

The girls all smiled and walked backstage.

 

"Guys, hurry up! I want to go back to the hotel and sleep!" Jessica shouted from the front as she walked into the van with Tiffany and Seohyun.

 

The rest of the girls entered the van and headed back to the hotel and headed to their rooms.

 

Jessica, Taeyeon, and Seohyun shared a room together on the 4th floor. Sooyoung, Yuri, and Tiffany shared a room on the 5th floor, and Sunny, Yoona, and Hyoyeon, shared a room on the 3rd floor. 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

The next morning..

 

*Taeyeon, Jessica, & Seohyun's Part*

 

It was about 7:00 in the morning when Seohyun was woken up by a loud scream followed by a thud from outside in the hallway. It scared her but she was curious of what was happening so she walked to the door and slowly opened it a bit to see what was happening. She was shocked and horrified at what she was seeing. A women was being eaten by some kind of creature that looked like humans but they were more disgusting because they looked dead and bloody. Seohyun closed the door and locked it, pushing any nearby furniture to block the door because she knew that they were in danger.

 

"Were those just zombies? How's this even possible?" she asked herself before running over to her unnies to wake them up as quietly as she could, not wanting the living dead to hear her.

 

"Taeyeon unnie! Jessica unnie! Wake up! We're going to die!" Seohyun whispered as she shook them but feeling tired, the two oldest ones ignored her and rolled over to a new sleeping position and continued to sleep. Seohyun felt annoyed and pulled off their blankets before hissing quietly, "We're going to die if you unnies don't wake up soon! There are zombies everywhere!" 

 

Taeyeon instantly wakes up and shakes Jessica awake after hearing what Seohyun had said.

 

"What Taeyeon? I'm tired." said Jessica, groaning as she opened her eyes and sits up.

 

"Seohyun said that we're going to die!" Taeyeon whispered.

 

"Are you pranking us, Joohyun?" asked Jessica as she yawned.

 

Seohyun shakes her head.

 

"I'm telling the truth! There are zombies all over the hotel and everyone is dead! We're going to be next!" Seohyun explained as she stared at the door.

 

"Seo--"

 

*Door banging loudly and shaking*

 

Jessica, Taeyeon, and Seohyun all looked at the door in horror as they saw the door shake followed by growling on the other side of the door.

 

"! We need to escape now!" Jessica shrieked as she bolted out of bed and quickly changed her clothes. Taeyeon and Seohyun followed suit and also got changed. Taeyeon seemed like the calmest one out of the three but on the inside, she was scared, too. 

 

"What do we do?" asked Seohyun as she stared at Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon gulps, not knowing what to do. She's a singer, not a fighter.

 

"I think we should grab anything we can to protect ourselves and quickly find a way out of this room before the door breaks." she says while looking at the door that seemed like it was going to break open at any minute. Thank god to Seohyun for putting some heavy furniture in front of the door to block it from breaking open.

 

Seohyun instantly runs to the bathroom to grab a long hammer that she saw in the cabnets while Jessica walked to the window and took a look out. She looked down and saw that even on the grounds, it wasn't safe because there were people screaming and the dead chasing them. Cars were flipped over and some were on fire. Jessica was frightened because she knew that they were in deep sh*t!

 

Being the leader, Taeyeon realized that they probably will still need their passports and IDs in case they run into some trouble so she grabbed them and stuff them into her back pack.

 

Seohyun gently pushed Jessica to the side and scanned her surrounding and she figured that they probably could climb out of the window and walk on the edges to get to the next room. The zombies are probably all surrounding their door trying to break in so if they can sneak into the room next door, they might have a chance to sneak out the door and run straight to the elevator.

 

"Unnies, we have to get to the next room." said Seohyun.

 

"How?" asked Jessica.

 

"We have to use the edges." Seohyun said as she points to the edge.

 

"We're going to die!" Jessica exclaimed.

 

"The banging and growls could still be heard*

 

"I don't think the doors will be able hold them from getting us any longer." Taeyeon trembles.

 

"Hurry!" Seohyun says as she helped Jessica climb out the window then Taeyeon. "Be careful." she said to them before she quickly ran to get her backpack which had most of her important stuff that she needed. Then she followed them.

 

Jessica slowly crawled to the window next door and luckily, it was unlocked. She slid it open but before she went in, Taeyeon stopped her.

 

Taeyeon didn't say anything. She took something from her pocket and threw it onto the floor and what surprised Jessica the most was that there was actually a zombie in the room. The zombie charged forward but both Jessica and Taeyeon dodged it easily making the zombie jump out of the window and falling 4 stories down onto the hard ground. 

 

Seohyun panicked when she looked back and saw that the door had broke down and that zombies were now inside their room.

 

"Hurry!" She says before safely getting inside the next room through the window. Seohyun closed and locked the window.

 

She held the hammer tightly in her hands and clutched onto her backpack.

 

"Guys, I found some bottle of water and some snacks." said Jessica as she hands them to Taeyeon who puts them into her bag.

 

Taeyeon spots a silver metal bat and grabs it.

 

"Should we go? We can't stay here forever!" she says.

 

The two girls nod and Taeyeon slowly opened the door and noticed that the hallway was empty.

 

"We need to get to the elevator!" said Seohyun. 

 

They nodded before running down the hallway and to the elevator.

 

Suddenly, Jessica looks back and lets out a shriek.

 

"They're right behind us!" she cried.

 

Taeyeon and Seohyun looks back and saw that a bunch of zombies running towards them.

 

"There's no time to wait for the elevator! We need to use the stairs!" Taeyeon says as she, Jessica, and Seohyun sprints down the stairs with zombies following from behind.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

*Sunny, Hyoyeon, & Yoona's Part*

 

Yoona, Sunny, and Hyoyeon were already awake. At 6:00, they woke up, took showers, brushed their teeths, combed their hair, applied make-up, and got dressed. Then they took their purses with everything they needed before they went down to the cafe on the main lobby to have breakfast.

 

At 6:30, they decided to go back to their rooms when they saw a commotion outside of the hotel from where they stood in which they were standing in front of the cashier, paying for their bill.

 

At 6:37, they heard screaming and people running into the hotels and around the street to get away from the commotion.

 

At 6:38, they realized what was happening and hid behind the counter with the cashier when they saw people getting attacked and eaten.

 

"Were those people or something else?!" asked Hyoyeon as she freaked out.

 

"Those are freakin zombies, Hyo!" Sunny hissed, knowing that this was actually happening and that she wasn't playing her zombie video games.

 

"Zombies? Aren't those fake?" asked Hyoyeon.

 

"Apparently, they're not! We just saw them!" Sunny answered, smacking Hyoyoen's arm.

 

"Unnie, what do we do? We can't hide here forever! They'll find us!" Yoona cried.

 

The cashier looked frighten as well.

 

"We need to sneak out and find a car! We can't stay around here! They're everywhere!" said Sunny. Then she looked at the cashier. "Do you know where we can find any cars that don't have zombies wondering around at?"

 

The cashier nods.

 

"Great! You're coming with us!" said Sunny before she crawled to the side of the counter to check if it was safe to come out.

 

She saw a zombie limp into the hallway.

 

"Okay, tell us where the cars are." Sunny says to the cashier.

 

"The cars are parked in the garages which is just through that back door." said the cashier as they all stood up carelessly.

 

"Thanks---" before they could thank him, he was bitten on the neck by a walker.

 

"Argh!!! Help!!" He screamed as the rotten corpse chewed the flesh out of him. 

 

"Sorry.." Sunny mumbled before she felt herself being pulled towards the back door by Yoona and Hyoyeon.

 

Once they entered the door, Hyoyeon shuts the door and locks it.

 

There were a bunch of cars that looked cool.

 

"Cool, but where are the keys?" asked Yoona.

 

"Oh, I found one." said Hyoyeon.

 

"Which car is it for?" asked Yoona.

 

Hyoyeon shrugs and clicks on the button.

 

"It's that one." she points to the black mazda mazda3.

 

"Hyo, you drive. Yoona, you'll take passenger seat and help Hyo on directions. I'll be back." said Sunny before running somewhere to open the garage.

 

Suddenly the garage opens.

 

Hyoyeon and Yoona hears a shriek and saw that Sunny was tackled by some zombie.

 

"Unnie!" Yoona screams.

 

"Sunny!" Hyoyeon wanted to help but she had to drive and the garage was open and she could see a bunch of zombies all coming together towards them. Some walking, some limping, and some running towards them at a fast speed.

 

"Hyoyeon! Go!" Sunny screams as she pushed the zombie and kicks it.

 

"No! We can't leave Sunny unnie!" Yoona screams. 

 

"Just go! I'll catch up!" Sunny hissed.

 

Hyoyeon didn't know what to do. She starts to car and drives out slowly.

 

From the mirror, she saw Sunny grab something from the ground and smashes it onto the zombie's head.

 

She grins happily knowing that her friend was okay.

 

"Yoona hop onto the back and open the door." Hyoyeon orders and Yoona did as she was told.

 

Sunny starts to sprint towards the car and hops in, closing the door and putting on her seat belt.

 

They drive through the large crowd of zombies, crashing into some who were in their way and heading off into the empty highway.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

*Tiffany, Yuri, & Sooyoung's POV*

 

Sooyoung and Yuri were busy making out while Tiffany was getting dressed after taking a nice morning shower. The radio was on and so, when she was combing her hair, she heard the announcement from the broadcast.

 

"This is a drill! Everyone, evacuate immediately! There are living and walking corpse biting and eating people! I am serious! Evacuate immediately! AAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Tiffany was frighten after hearing the DJ scream as if he was being murdered or something. 

 

Suddenly, she heard a loud crash from outside the door and heard banging on her door. 

 

She panics and runs to put on her shoes then grabs her important stuff including Yuri's and Sooyoung's stuff.

 

She saw that Yuri and Sooyoung were also frightened that they have stopped on each other's faces.

 

"We're gonna die!" Sooyoung cried.

 

Tiffany wanted to cry as well but she knew that right now, she was the oldest among the three of them so she had to be the bravest even if she really wasn't. 

 

"Soo, Yul, we need to escape now!" she says.

 

Yuri looked around then back at Tiffany.

 

"How?" she asked in a shaky voice.

 

Tiffany bits her lip.

 

She didn't know either but she wasn't ready to die without telling a certain someone how she really feels about her. Also, she felt that it was her duty to protect her members.

 

"The airvents! We could escape by crawling through them!" she explains. "We wouldn't be caught by them and it will lead us to the bottom!" she says, as she eyes the airvent.

 

"But shouldn't we go up?" 

 

"There's no helicopter to save us! We'll just be trapped there until those walking corpse come up and eat us alive!" Tiffany says in frustration.

 

"C'mon! Help me open this!" Yuri hissed as she tried to unscrew the airvents.

 

Tiffany took out her hand gun and told Yuri to move before she shot the airvent opened which got the other two staring at her weirdly.

 

"You carry a gun with you all the time?" asked Yuri.

 

"No time to answer! Just go!" Tiffany hissed.

 

Yuri did as she was told before she climbed through the vents first, followed by Sooyoung, then Tiffany. Tiffany closed the vents, hoping that no zombies would find them.

 

Tiffany passed the girls their bags before she took out a small pocket knife from her backpack and passed it to Yuri.

 

"What about me? I'm weaponless." Sooyoung sulks.

 

Tiffany didn't say anything as she looked behind her time to time to make sure that there were no zombies following.

 

20 minutes later, they were almost to the lobby when Tiffany felt something grab her leg.

 

She was startled but didn't scream because she didn't want to take the risk of other zombies hearing her and knowing where they were.

 

Yuri turned around when she felt something not right and saw that Sooyoung tried to help Tiffany by pushing the zombie off of her. Yuri crawled back, took the pocket knife and stabbed the zombie in the head and face a couple of times until it dropped dead.

 

Tiffany wiped the blood from her face and Sooyoung whimpers from disgust.

 

"We should hurry." said Yuri before they climbed their way to the exit where it was safe.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

Little did they know that this was just the beginning and that it would be getting worst day by day..

 

All nine girls had the same thoughts, "Is this really happening?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: How was this guys? So yeah, the famous nine are now seperated into 3 different groups. Would they reconnect and find each other again? Comment and subscribe.