Song For You

Song For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga
Geurae nalkaroulsurok joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam
Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anui han gujeorieotdeoramyeon
Neoui geu saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo"

"Stop! Stop! Lay would you sing it well? Your pronouce still wrong! I've told you to improve it!." a shouted from Mr.Lee,the producer could be heard clearly through Lay's headphone. Despitely throwing the music scores, the producer kept nagging at Lay. Without a smile created on his lips- disappointed, Lay bowed to apologize.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Lee. Give me one more chance.” a powerless voice sounded from that vocalist.

“Sorry? A chance? Hah! Now stop! You only know to say sorry but you doesn't prove it. Lay, you’re vocalist. That’s important for your group future. Look at Tao, he’s Chinese too but he can pronounce well.” Mr. Lee kept 'shooting' his harass words to Lay. The members couldn't do anything- looked down,hearing those nags. Glaring each other only the things that they could do.

“Poor Lay..” Luhan sighed of frustration.

“Mr. Lee shouldn’t mad at him like that.” Tao tried to sound tiny,supporting Luhan's words.

“I know but we can’t help him now or else we got mad too.” Kris said as he stepped forward a little, piercing his eyes looking at Lay in a stew straightly in the recording booth.

“Lay,get out from there. Luhan! Get into the recording booth now and sing that lyrics. I don’t want to waste a lot of time here!” Mr. Lee shouted in angry. Hearing those instructions, all eyes naturally were keeping on Luhan.

“N-Ne Mr. Lee!” Luhan answered and go to the recording booth,full of guilty. Lay slightly looked at the producer,feeling he was nothing to him. He looked down and leave the recording booth.

“Forgive me,Lay.” Luhan muttered,bitting his lower lip while entering the room. The tunes was on, Mr.Lee raised his hand as signal to Luhan to start singing.

-Luhan-

"Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga
Geurae nalkaroulsurok joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam
Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anui han gujeorieotdeoramyeon
Neoui geu saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo..."
 

“Well done,Luhan-ah! Hahaha. Yeah, that's vocalist.” Mr. Kim shouted in proud while clapping his both hands a few times,satisfied with Luhan sing. Lay could hear it clearly from outside even all members.  Lay created a small curve on his lips,bitterly force himself to smile. Then, he took his jacket and approaching the exit door. Kris was too fast, he saw Lay.

“Lay!” Kris shouted to get him. Quickly Kris held Lay's shoulder from behind to stop him. Lay paused his steps.

“Don’t worry,gēgē. I'm going out for a while.” Lay turned aside without looking at his leader,pushed Kris’s hand away and went out. Kris coldly looked at him and let out a sigh.

Lay stepped down the stairs as he quickly escaping himself from the recording room and suddenly bumped with Suho, who wanted to enter the room.

"Wo..Wo..sorry bro. Ah Lay, Are you alright?" asked Suho as he lost his balance. Without looking at Suho, Lay ignored him and walked away. Suho frowned and strangely looked at him.

“Why he look weird today? But he’s always weird but not weird like today..aish whatever.” Suho thought while scratching his head. He hugged a huge paper bag, entering the place where his friends have a song recording. Stepping up to the second floor, Suho enters the recording room.

“Yohoo guys! I brought something for you.” Suho greeted them happily. The members that practiced their song turned to Suho as they got greeted.

“Yay! What is it?” Tao placed his music score on the table and clapped happily as he approached Suho.

“Some Korean dish.” Suho took out some containers full with Korean dishes and served it to his friends. Chen and Xiumin approached Suho as well.

"Wow..I miss to be Jongdae!" Chen said as he made a joke. Suho and Xiumin pleased Chen by let out a chuckle.

“Kris, come dig in!” Suho shouted,calling Kris that still with his score music. As he got called, Kris turned and went to Suho. Watching s eating, Kris took a bite of egg rolls. Everyone enjoyed eat it.

“Hey! What happen to Lay?” Suho sounded suddenly. Everyone in sudden stopped chewing and naturally all eyes moved to M's leader,Kris. 

“Mr. Lee replaced his part to Luhan.” Kris answered coldly, despitely to answer the question.

“What? But why..?” Suho shouted,wider his vivid eyes in shock. Kris took the responsibility to explain Suho about it.

 

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•

 

Lay faced Hangang River to release his pressure,thinking about the words came from his producer. His mind kept replaying the same words came from Mr.Lee. About a few days lately, he oftenly got emotional. Feeling the big different of himself, he definitely don't know why.

“Argh!!” Lay roared as he crumpled his lyric score and threw it on the ground. He ruffled his hair and sighed angrily. Once again he let out a sigh and took a deep breath to calm himself.

Someone picked that litter.

“I think this is yours.” a sweet voice sounded and stretched out his crump paper. Lay turned, moving his brown eyes to glare at a figure. It was a female figure. But still his decision,ignored it. His eyes focused back the river.

“Exo's song?” she talked nicely with her pretty smile while reading the score. Lay incharged to keep silent.

"So,are you practice Exo's song? Are you their fan too?.” a question came out. Without making any reflection, Lay used his eyes signal to reply hers.

“What’d you mean?” Lay asked coldly. She smiled and faced the singing that song. Hearing that, Lay turned to take a whole look at her. He overawed,seeing a fair angelic face with shiny black hair blown softly by wind. Her stunning look made Lay feel like a century in that situation.

"Yohoo..are you alright?" she waved her hand in front of Lay's face. Lay jerked back to reality.

“Oh..y-yeah so you know that song?” Lay's random question came out from him as he placed his hand on his neck.

“Of course! I'm their fan too..” She replied,let out a small chuckle.

“That mean you must be know Exo-M,right?” Lay asked more. 

“Well of course. Hmm,maybe when I saw them around, I might be doesn't recognize them.I just know their name. I mostly prefer Exo-K cause I could understand the song. Haha. Oh, I heard about M's concert soon. I wish I could be there so I can meet them.” She replied with her cheerful voice. But the smile slowly disappeared from the sweet lips. Lay started to carve a smile.

“Why? Just go see them.Well,I'm glad..” Lay said it simply. Lay put his both hands inside his pockets-facing back the Hangang River,sighing.

“Me too." she said,let out a chuckle. 

“Hmm..I'm Exo's....” Lay introduced himself but it was interrupted

“You're Exo's fan,right? But you're from China just like Exo-M,arent you?.” Eunjung giggled softly. Lay threw her a smile.

"Yes,I’m Chinese. Erm..is my 'hankuk' strange?.” Lay asked her .

"Hrmm,as you said it's not 'hankuk' it's precisely 'hanguk'..but if you practise,it will fine." she smiled as she said so.

Lay noded a little. The situation became silent for a while as they both facing the river flowing in calm.

"I'm Eunjung...and you are?" Eunjung suddenly sounded and looked at Lay while lending her hand for shaking.

"Ah,I'm..L-. I mean my name is YiXing. Just call me Xing." Lay answered her,handshaked.

"Ah..Xing,you are really their big fan,right? I guess that why you are here." Eunjung smiled.

“Haha,may..be." Lay giggled along with Eunjung. Lay finally decided to keep his identity as Exo-M's member from Eunjung as she can't recognize him.

“Oh, let’s make a deal. I will teach you Korean if you’re willing to teach me Chinese. How?” she smiled bright as she questioning him.

“Sound good! Alright! Deal.” Lay replied her smile. As they made a deal,Eunjung's phone suddenly rang and she picked up in moment.

 

"Yeah unnie? Wae?.....

Jinjjayo? Ne, I'll be there.."

 

"Xing. I'm sorry I have to go now." Eunjung excused herself as she pulled away her phone from her ear. Eunjung turned and walked through.

"Eunjung wait! Shall we meet again.......here....to-morrow?" Lay shuttered while rubbing his neck,asking her for a 'date'.

"Of course! Just same as today,okay?" she smiled and ran quickly. Lay replied her smile. His cute deep dimple appeared as he curved up his lips.

Since they're met, Lay spent his time with Eunjung learning Korea. Lay also skipped his rehearsal for the concert and no one of knew about his date.

 

 

Lay was scrutinizing the papers while sipping a latte. Eunjung,which sitting in front of him just staring at his action,smiling.

"Hmm Xing, what is this?" Eunjung sweet voice came out while pointing at a toast.

"Oh,that's kao mianbao.." Lay answered with his fluent Chinese quickly as he took a quick look at the toast before continuing his work. 

"...Hmm?" Eunjung crooned. She her orange juice as her eyes wild around,finally dropped her view back on Lay. Lay that realized her acts, let out a chuckle. 

"It's toseuteu.." Lay said as he took the toast before take a bite. Eunjung started smiling as Lay said so.

"Hey! That's mine." Eunjung shouted and tried to catch Lay that bite her toast. Lay raised his arm to avoid Eunjung. They laughed as their teasing each other.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Tao,Kris and Chen walked along the park as their first time visiting Seoul. Walking by the street, they're watching all the people and stores around. Joking around and taking some picture together although with three members.

"1,2,3 Click!" Kris shouted as he took a photo of his friends.

"Gege! I'm thirsty." Tao sounded as Kris lent him back his phone.

"Me too!" Chen added.

"Treat us our handsome leader!" Tao and Chen asked Kris by doing their puppy eyes. Their luck! Kris kindly bought them a drink.

While waiting for their leader, Tao and Chen walking around together. Then, they saw Lay oppositely from them.

"Hyung look! It's Lay-hyung." Tao shouted while pointing at Lay over there. As Tao wanted to walk toward Lay, Chen pulled Tao's arm.

"Wait!" Chen said sound serious.

"OH GOD!" Tao shouted seems like he doesn't believe what he saw.

"Lay with a girl?" Tao shouted.

"WHAT?!" Kris shouted suddenly appeared behind both of them. 

╔═.♥.══════╗

     Overview

╚══════.♥.═╝

Lay and Eunjung walked along after having a breakfast at the cafe. Without realizing, they fingers interlocked each other.

"Xing..?" Eunjung paused and deeply looked at Lay.

"Yes?..You want anything or..?" Lay answered while looking back at Eunjung. 

"No..I just wanna tell you something,.." Eunjung faced down before turned back looking at Lay.

"Okay,what is it?" Lay noded softly as he hold Eunjung's shoulders.

"Actually..I.."

"KRIS OPPA!!!!" a screamed from girls from somewhere interrupt Eunjung's words. Lay instantly kinda shocked.

"Kris is here?" Eunjung said as she heard the scream. About she wanted to turn,searching the screaming source, Lay quickly pulled her into hug. At that time, opposite side from them, Chen and Tao were waiting for Kris. Tao suddenly saw Lay.

"Hyung look! It's Lay-hyung! Let go get him!" Tao shouted while pointing at Lay. About Tao wanted to take a step. Chen stopped him.

"Wait!" Chen sounded serious as he pulled Tao's arm. Chen saw a pair of arm wrapping Lay's body,Tao as well.

"OH GOD!" Tao shouted. Kris suddenly appeared without they realizing,holding two glasses of coffee. 

"Fuh! Those girls are crazy..." Kris muttered as he approached s' back.

"Hey guys sorry for....." 

"Lay with a girl?..Hugging?" Tao said while pointing at Lay. At that time,Kris that reached them heard Tao's word.

"WHAT?" Kris suddenly shouted coldly. Chen and Tao startled.

"Hyung!Gege!" Chen and Tao shouted shockly. Kris glued his fierce eyes on Lay,stared at both of them sharply.

"Let's go!" Kris instructed Chen and Tao coldly. Chen and Tao faced each other,nodded lightly as they followed Kris-knowing their leader's mood was ruining.

 

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•

 

EXO were having a photoshoot session. All members gathered at the studio-having a good time seeing each other.

"Kris,you next!" the photographer shouted. Kris is a super photogenic guy. After Kris done his photoshoot, Chen the next.

"Lay!" shout the photographer again. But no answer for it.

"Where's Lay?" the photographer asked,looking at EXO's member while holding his camera. Kris and Luhan looked each other.

Luhan looked at Kris just like asking him, "Where is he?"  

Kris replied by looking sharply at Luhan, "I don't know!"

"But you should know...."

"I don't know!" Kris wider his eyes.

"Gēgē!" Tao shouted. They both startled and faced out from each other,released a small cough.

"Mian Mr.Kim, can we excuse him? He doesn't feeling well today." Kris tried to find an excuse. Mr.Kim nooded upsetly.

"Sehun! Your turn!" the photographer shouted for the next shoot. Kris let out a sigh of disapointment. Suho held Kris's shoulder to calm him.

 

~A few hours later~

Lay entered the studio.

"Where're you going?" Kris said coldly,sitting on a couch. Lay stopped his step and turned,looking at Kris.

"Oh,walking around at park..I jus- " Lay word interrupted.

"Don't tell me you're relaxing your mind or what. Why you being like this,Lay? You skip your rehearsal, your photoshoot!" Kris raised his voice. Lay completely shocked. So, he frowned and kept silent.

"Answer me Lay!" Kris yelled. 

"I'm doing this cause I'm learning Korean! I know my pronounce doesn't well as you and others! You can pronograph all things quickly. But not me!" Lay replied angrily. Kris doesn't believe that in front of him was Lay. Lay totally different from himself before. Kris just coldly looked at him. His glare was understood by Lay.

"I'm sorry..I shouldn't be like this." he started to step away from Kris.

"Lay, please..I don't want to remind you about our concert soon!" Kris shouted as Lay stepped away from him.. Lay just nodded his head slowly and continued his steps.

"Are you going for a date?" Kris asked him again in sudden. Lay paused his steps and quickly turned to Kris,lowered his head.

"That's mean it's true,right?" Kris asked him in cynical tone.

"....." Lay kept in silent and he about to walk away-escaping the Kris's question.

"Tao and Chen saw you Lay! With that girl. Who is she?" Kris started to raised his voice.

"I'm learning Korean from her..at first but.." Lay half-answered Kris.

"But you fall for her,aren't you?" Kris continued answering Lay. Hearing so, Lay pursed his lips and turned aside,avoiding looking at Kris.

"Stop meeting her,Lay. Our concert gonna held soon. Please focus to your job and who you are!" Kris said softly but his tones sound angry.

"I know.." 

"Then?"

"Hyung, have you feel fall for someone? Will you apart from her? I don't know why..when I meet her, I feel at ease." Lay tried to explain to his leader politely as he lifted up his face and looked at Kris.

"Are you realize what are you talking about, Lay?" Kris asked, frowning his eyebrow-making a serious looks.

"Don't worry,this wasn't disturb ours. I know how to handle myself." Lay said as he walked away from his leader. Kris at the range kick the chair next to him to release his anger.

 

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•

 

Eunjung waited for Lay at usual place. A few minutes later, Lay came towards Eunjung. She noticed that Lay seems so different.

"What's wrong,Xing? Are you alright?" Eunjung asked in wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter