DARAGON FOR REALS?!?

What If? : YG family hidden stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  “Jiyong! We’re here.” Taehee snapped his fingers in front of GD’s face.

 

They were in front of the barbecue restaurant where YGE is throwing a dinner party exclusive for YG employees only.

 

“oh yeah!” Jiyong answered snapping back to reality.

 

“You ok?”

 

“Yeah. I am.”

 

Jiyong enters the restaurant and goes straight to where s are.

 

“Oh Jiyong hyung’s here!” Seungri enthusiastically announced.

 

“Why are you late?” Yongbae asked.

 

“Had to drop by and get something.” Jiyong answered.

 

“Hyung kinchana? Why are you sweating so much?” Daesung asked to which Jiyong just shrugged his shoulders.

 

He sits down the table and looks around. Winner and IKON are having a betting game on who could eat a candy placed on their forehead without using their hands.

 

Those kids are really weird. He looks around and finds Hayi and Soohyun with Bom, CL and Dara laughing about something.

 

Dara turns around and waves at him and like an idiot panicking Jiyong didn’t see a glass of beer at the edge of the table and accidentally toppled it causing beer to leek on the table.

“WHAT THE!” Top cursed as everyone stands up staring at Jiyong who looks like he’s hyperventilating.

 

“You ok?” YG asked from behind him asking Jiyong to jolt up.

 

“What’s wrong with you man?” Yongbae asked raising an eyebrow at his bestfriend.

 

“I’m fine.” Jiyong nervously answered.

 

The night dragged on and everyone was having fun. Seungri DJing together with PSY and everyone else dancing and singing along.

 

“Ok, ok!” PSY called out and eyes were all on him. “How about we take it a bit slow?”

 

He then plays Ed Sheeran’s “Perfect”

 

“Hyung you take care here I’m gonna dance with Ji Eun Unnie!” Seungri said walking towards Big Bang’s stylist and danced with her.

 

Jiyong walked towards Dara and held out his hand. “Would you like to dance?”

 

Dara smiled her addicting smile and placed her hand on Jiyong’s.

 

They walked to where the others have started dancing. Yongbae asked Chaerin, while Tabi asked Bom. Seungyoon asked Soohyun while Hayi was with B.I at least trying to dance. And then there was Seunghoon and Minho dancing intimately that everyone was laughing hysterically.

 

Except for Jiyong who only had eyes for the woman in front of him. His heartbeat beating so fast one would hear from far.

 

“You ok Jiyong? You’ve been acting weird the whole night.” Dara asks worriedly.

“Yeah. I guess I’m just worked out with all the concert and stuff.” Jiyong said.

 

“This song is nice. Makes you feel nostalgic.” Dara said listening carefully to the song’s lyrics.

 

And in your eyes your holding mine…

 

“Doesn’t it make you feel… in love?” Dara continued.

 

You have no idea. Jiyong thought to himself.

 

“Yeah. I guess.”

 

Dara looked at him for a moment and gave him a suspicious look. “What’s going on with you Jiyong? You’re creeping me out.”

 

“Nothing! I promise nothing. I’m just exhausted with all the preparations and I’m stressing out with the military thing.” He then diverted the topic.

 

“Yeah. I can’t believe it’s nearing.” Dara suddenly felt a short pang in her heart.

 

“You’ll visit me right?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Yeah. I’ll bring Bommie.”

 

“Oh no!” Jiyong pretended

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter